Remember when the Cavs were 20-20 after 40 games last year...?

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Remember when the Cavs were 20-20 after 40 games last year...?

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

...and yet many chuckleheads on this board are writing off the Bulls after 26 games.

:roflhahaha:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
manchild98
Hidden Member

Re: Remember when the Cavs were 20-20 after 40 games last year...?

Post by manchild98 »

One team has Rose and one team has Lebron.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

manchild98 wrote:One team has Rose and one team has Lebron.

...and the team with LeBeta was 20-20 after 40 games last year.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:

And they made the Finals. Crushing the Bulls along the way.

Are you THIS drunk already?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LakersNeedShaq wrote:

And they made the Finals.
All the more proof that the regular season is meaningless... thanks for proving my point, chucklehead.

:slapping:

manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

I know your learning curve is bad but this should have been pretty obvious. One of those guys is one of the best players on the planet and routinely gets to the Finals so it's no surprise he could dig his way out of an average start. The other guy can't pour a bowl of cereal without injuring himself and can't past the 2nd round of the playoffs. If you don't know which guy is which in this scenario someone else can jump in and help. Just let us know.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Bulls' records after 26 games the last few seasons:
15-11 this season.
17-9 last season.
10-16 in 2013-14
15-11 in 2012-13

:rosenew:
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

manchild ruined tdk in one post, then pissed on his grave in the second post. Goddamn, I feel schooled right now witnessing that. It usually takes me more posts to shit on drunko like that.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

manchild98 wrote:

I know your learning curve is bad but this should have been pretty obvious. One of those guys is one of the best players on the planet and routinely gets to the Finals so it's no surprise he could dig his way out of an average start. The other guy can't pour a bowl of cereal without injuring himself and can't past the 2nd round of the playoffs. If you don't know which guy is which in this scenario someone else can jump in and help. Just let us know.
Nice theory and all but the fact of the matter is the Cavs wer 20-20 under LeBron's leadership last season AND they didn't turn their season around until they acquired Mozgov, Smith and Shumpert.

Had those acquisitions not occurred the Cavs (under LeBron) may not have even made the playoffs.

Next
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Bulls' records after 26 games the last few seasons:
15-11 this season.
17-9 last season.
10-16 in 2013-14
15-11 in 2012-13

:rosenew:
What's your point, sherlock?

:verdum:

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

manchild98 wrote:

Nice theory and all but the fact of the matter is the Cavs wer 20-20 under LeBron's leadership last season AND they didn't turn their season around until the acquired Mozgov, Smith and Shumpert.

Had those acquisitions not occurred the Cavs (under LeBron) may not have even made the playoffs.

Next
LeBron had missed a whack of those games early in the season leading up to that record. They also had just been flung together from different teams. Not exactly apples to apples.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
manchild98 wrote:
Nice theory and all but the fact of the matter is the Cavs wer 20-20 under LeBron's leadership last season AND they didn't turn their season around until the acquired Mozgov, Smith and Shumpert.

Next
LeBron had missed a whack of those games early in the season leading up to that record. They also had just been flung together from different teams. Not exactly apples to apples.
Cavs were 16-10 after 26 games last year, with LeBron... 18-12 after 30 games, before James went down. Still mediocre for a team that many geniuses were hyping as a team that could win 70 games.

Point being, the regular season is meaningless... and I KNOW you'll agree.

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

TDK got BTFO before I could even jump in on him.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »