Taking my lady here on Sunday

Talk about anything here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Taking my lady here on Sunday

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Can't wait for a bomb steak.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Re: Taking my lady here on Sunday

Post by Deez »

It's currently 33 degrees here :D
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

AH, I didn't think you liked women...

j/k buddy and have a great time... ;)
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Also, if you have a Costco around you, check out their gift certificate area. I bought a $100 giftcard to El Gaucho for $75. Sweet deal.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Image

Nice looking spot....In appearance, reminds me of a spot in LA/Malibu called Moonshadows. Don't go overboard with the Pinot though, that water is cold this time of year.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:Image

Nice looking spot....In appearance, reminds me of a spot in LA/Malibu called Moonshadows. Don't go overboard with the Pinot though, that water is cold this time of year.
I'll be avoiding the water, for sure. I jumped into 37 degreee weather in Alaska one night, not a good feeling.
Bill Russell

Chancie
Role Player

Post by Chancie »

Looks like a really cool place. Where's that at?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Chancie wrote:Looks like a really cool place. Where's that at?
It's downtown Seattle on the water. It's an offshoot of El Gaucho Steakhouses. I think they're only in the NW. But the one in Portland is awesome because they have a cigar lounge in it as well. They did in Seattle until they banned smoking indoors here. It's a great place to go with the guys and sip some whiskey and smoke a stogie.
Bill Russell

Buckets
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Buckets »

You taking her to Pound Town afterwards?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Buckets wrote:You taking her to Pound Town afterwards?
I would assume so. She's the twice a day kinda gal. Lol
Bill Russell

Chancie
Role Player

Post by Chancie »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
It's downtown Seattle on the water. It's an offshoot of El Gaucho Steakhouses. I think they're only in the NW. But the one in Portland is awesome because they have a cigar lounge in it as well. They did in Seattle until they banned smoking indoors here. It's a great place to go with the guys and sip some whiskey and smoke a stogie.
I bet they have some killer seafood dishes there too eh?
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Is that on Lake Washington? My brother's office is right across the street from that place.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Chancie wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
I bet they have some killer seafood dishes there too eh?
They do. But if it's Seafood I'm after, I'm not going here. This is a good steak place.

I prefer Dukes Chowderhouse, or Anthony's Homeport, or McCormick's and Schmidt's for Seafood. All spendy places, but so worth it.
Bill Russell

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Is that on Lake Washington? My brother's office is right across the street from that place.
Yeah, Kinda. It's basically on Puget Sound, but Lake Union and Lake Washington are closeby.
Bill Russell

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:Is that on Lake Washington? My brother's office is right across the street from that place.
Yeah, Kinda. It's basically on Puget Sound, but Lake Union and Lake Washington are closeby.
Now I'm confused. Remember, you're talking to someone that knows the area really well. If it's the place I'm thinking of, it's where the seaplanes take off and land in Lake Union and all the houseboats are for sale. Kind of South Lake Union is where I'm thinking.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Just out of curiosity, how much do you anticipate spending there for a dinner for you and your lady?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Now I'm confused. Remember, you're talking to someone that knows the area really well. If it's the place I'm thinking of, it's where the seaplanes take off and land in Lake Union and all the houseboats are for sale. Kind of South Lake Union is where I'm thinking.
Look up the Address if you'd like 2505 First Ave, Seattle. It's off of 99.
Bill Russell

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

swampgator wrote:Just out of curiosity, how much do you anticipate spending there for a dinner for you and your lady?
Well, I bought a $100 giftcard for $75. I'm planning on dropping about $150. Depends what we do for wine.
Bill Russell

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Now I'm really confused. So the place in the picture in your OP isn't at all the same as the place you're actually going?

That is kind of close to the place I'd be working if I take that job in Seattle.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Now I'm really confused. So the place in the picture in your OP isn't at all the same as the place you're actually going?

That is kind of close to the place I'd be working if I take that job in Seattle.
Sorry. I posted the El Gaucho address, not Aqua.
Bill Russell