Hey con.

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Hey con.

Post by Da Stars. »

I placed third yesterday. At least broke even for the day. I played like shit. Some days I have it. Some days. I do not. Just have not felt worth a shit lately. I drank one lousy beer.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Re: Hey con.

Post by jordanzone »

Da Stars. wrote:I placed third yesterday. At least broke even for the day. I played like shit. Some days I have it. Some days. I do not. Just have not felt worth a shit lately. I drank one lousy beer.

..that's not bad, especially if you were playing like shit...I suspect once you start feeling good on a regular basis, your shot will follow, as will the beers...
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

constitutionnomore wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:I placed third yesterday. At least broke even for the day. I played like shit. Some days I have it. Some days. I do not. Just have not felt worth a shit lately. I drank one lousy beer.

..that's not bad, especially if you were playing like shit...I suspect once you start feeling good on a regular basis, your shot will follow, as will the beers...

My partner as well starting catching something during the tourney as well. It was fun. But my back and hip are telling me I was on my feet to much yesterday.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

Da Stars. wrote:

My partner as well starting catching something during the tourney as well. It was fun. But my back and hip are telling me I was on my feet to much yesterday.

..so see, even your partner wasn't at his best and ya'll still finished 3rd....probably a good idea to icy hot your back/hip prior to playing?

..you watching the games today?..I have Denver/Seattle advancing...
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

I will no doubt be rooting for Frisco and Denver.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

Da Stars. wrote:I will no doubt be rooting for Frisco and Denver.

..booooo, lol...I'll be pulling for Seattle and the other doesn't matter to me, although I don't really want NE to have a go at another Superbowl...enjoy...
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

Da Stars. wrote:I will no doubt be rooting for Frisco and Denver.

..booooo, lol...I'll be pulling for Seattle and the other doesn't matter to me, although I don't really want NE to have a go at another Superbowl...enjoy...

I have to root for one road team. It makes no difference to me at all.