It must be nice to be a NBA player

Talk about anything here.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

It must be nice to be a NBA player

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Miami Heat guard Ray Allen and his wife, Shannon, love living in South Florida, especially during the winter months.

"Just being able to get a cabana at the W Hotel and sit back with my family during the middle of the season is wonderful," the two-time NBA champion said.

The cute couple, who have been married since 2008, also hang out in Key Biscayne, where they enjoy some private time with their children. "When we first moved here we lived at The Ritz-Carlton, and sometimes we’ll just go for the weekend and hang out by the pool," Shannon says.

We caught up with Allen and his wife at the Hublot store inside the Bal Harbour Shops, where the "He Got Game" actor celebrated the unveiling of three watches he co-designed with the Swiss luxury watch company. On Monday, they will be auctioned at the Ray Allen Golf Classic and Ray of Hope Luncheon, at La Gorce Country Club in Miami Beach.

http://tinyurl.com/lka6l3r" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Incognito
All-Time Great

Re: It must be nice to be a NBA player

Post by Incognito »

The only likable member of this Heat team made up of crybabies, floppers, uncle tom's and pedophiles.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

[quote="Incognito"]The only likable member of this Heat team made up of crybabies, floppers, uncle tom's and pedophiles.[/quote

W

Ritz

Must be nice.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Always wondered where some NBA players live if they're not buying a house. Upscale condos and penthouse suites I see.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Always wondered where some NBA players live if they're not buying a house. Upscale condos and penthouse suites I see.

The life of a NBA superstar. When Dwight was playing in L.A. he lived here:

http://www.viceroyhotelsandresorts.com/en/beverlyhills" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

Boy I'll say.. Only profession where you can make 25 mil a year, show up one week out of 6 months to play, give a shit performance and get all the accolades and make an All star game