Hawk Tuah podcast

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Hawk Tuah podcast

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:20 am
kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:10 am Artman saw that her podcast topics included how to defecate on a man's penis and his first instinct was to immediately defend her honor
I dont care about her podcast.
I'm not triggered by insignifacant things nor am I jealous of other peoples like you are

In what conceivable way would I possibly be jealous of Hawk Tuah? There is literally not a single element of her life that I am jealous of lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:04 am Imagine being forced to get up at the crack of dawn to head to your manual labor job, and you choose to spend a bunch of time typing out paragraphs defending some random celebrity whore that you'll never meet lol

Lingering concerns.
I cant...not me
As proven countless times yet you're too dumb to comprehend.
Enjoy your boring life
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:22 am
Use adult lingo and stop piggybacking on fad phrase.
I dont judge her and I wish her well. Thats it.
No, that's not it.

You are here swinging an e-sword around attempting to defend the honor of a woman who apparently talks about shitting on a man's penis.

All because you hate the idea of moral and ethical standards that require you to maybe pass on a base and animalistic urge like stuffing your face with food, your nose with drugs, and shitting on a man's penis.
ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:58 amShe's not doing only fans, turned down playboy etc...
Using her 15 minutes for good and charitable contributions. Taking advantage of the opportunity and will do smart and good things with the money
She's more christian than you are by far.
She's not banging dudes left and right. Turned down famous dudes offers already. All she did was say a joke and you think it's real. Her family isn't disgraced at all. You really are stupid and brainwashed.

I wish her good fortunes because she knows how to use them. Meanwhile you're a peice of shit human who wishes hard onto other humans. And judge others which is against your stupid bibles saying.

You got owned.
Nothibg She's done makes her a whore.
Do you even know the definition of the word?
She gets into heaven ten times fatter than you ever will and I dont see you getting in at all to you fake heaven

You judge, you envied and you conveyed lies....You're signing and anti christian
You're the worst fake christian there is.

This^^^ is meme level shit, Tits. I was picturing this as I read your estrogen filled rant:

Get your shit together. This is a bad look. Even by your standards.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Artman's simp post reads like a copy pasta
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:23 pm Artman's simp post reads like a copy pasta
The Navy Seal copy pasta is one of God's gifts to Earth.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

damn. artman getting ragdolled ITT
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:26 am
elartman1973 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:22 am
Use adult lingo and stop piggybacking on fad phrase.
I dont judge her and I wish her well. Thats it.
No, that's not it.

You are here swinging an e-sword around attempting to defend the honor of a woman who apparently talks about shitting on a man's penis.

All because you hate the idea of moral and ethical standards that require you to maybe pass on a base and animalistic urge like stuffing your face with food, your nose with drugs, and shitting on a man's penis.
No. I said that's it.
You don't get to invent lies upon my factual claims. And extremely stupid ones at that...your entire image of me is 100% fabricating of lies you fell for on this board...what's the matter with you? Jfc man

Doesn't work like that peon.
Go back to your autism

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ElJorge wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:22 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:58 amShe's not doing only fans, turned down playboy etc...
Using her 15 minutes for good and charitable contributions. Taking advantage of the opportunity and will do smart and good things with the money
She's not banging dudes left and right. Turned down famous dudes offers already. All she did was say a joke and you think it's real. Her family isn't disgraced at all. You really are stupid and brainwashed.

I wish her good fortunes because she knows how to use them. Meanwhile you're a peice of shit human who wishes hard onto other humans. And judge others which is against your stupid bibles saying.

You got owned.
She gets into heaven ten times fatter than you ever will and I dont see you getting in at all to you fake heaven

You judge, you envied and you conveyed lies....You're signing and anti christian

This^^^ is meme level shit, Tits. I was picturing this as I read your estrogen filled rant:

You're pretty dumb and have no mind of your own...You're a follower. You have no business even thinking about adressing a leader like me
Last edited by elartman1973 on Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:16 pm
ElJorge wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:22 pm

You got owned.

You're pretty dumb and have no mind of your own...You're a follower. You have no business adress a leader like me
yeah you lead all the gay men and trannies to ejaculate in your butthole. some leader.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:10 am Artman saw that her podcast topics included how to defecate on a man's penis and his first instinct was to immediately defend her honor
Arty said if she aint hawkin' tuah, he aint talkin' toa!!!
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Arty got pager bombed ITT
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:39 pm Arty got pager bombed ITT
Not even remotely close KAREN

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:42 pm
CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:39 pm Arty got pager bombed ITT
Not even remotely close KAREN
you got annihilated by the usual suspects who are constantly titty twisting your mammary glands into submission. you been getting your shit pushed in since you woke up today, guy. take a break.

:refs:

:stfu:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Leoss is another karen jealous of that chick....your life must suck

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

FWIW - found the podcast, went to the time marked.
No shitting on a dick was discussed. The subject of discussion was about should a chick shit at a guy’s house.
Awful podcast. 100% would not dip.

And the other host is Whitney Cummings
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

She said a silly joke in a street interview and now the board losers want to condemn her to hell and call he a whore.
Fucking idiots

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:58 am
CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:27 am
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:45 pm

What makes her a whore?
You're blind opinion?
She's pretty much not a whore and has her head on right.
I won't listen but I'm not hating. The hate is from miserable people like you who are simply jealous . She saw an opportunity and is capitalizing on it. And you're jealous. Simple as that
"has her head on right."?

She disgraced herself as well as her family saying you gotta spit on sicks as you suck on them. She broadcasted it to the world how much of a whore she is, I don't even have to mention it. She did it herself. You fool, enjoy hell.
She's not doing only fans, turned down playboy etc...

You got owned.

Holy white knight.

Hopefully she logs into AngerGeneral and reads this Arty. She will then hit you up for sure after reading this defense of her character.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:14 am She said a silly joke in a street interview and now the board losers want to condemn her to hell and call he a whore.
Fucking idiots
Stop. She’s never going to have sex with you.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ElJorge wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:23 am
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:14 am She said a silly joke in a street interview and now the board losers want to condemn her to hell and call he a whore.
Fucking idiots
Stop. She’s never going to have sex with you.
I'm not attracted to her at all. Nor am I jealous of her and resort to bashing her and calling her a whore like you idiots do.
It's sad how you judge others while not judging your own actions.
You collective bigotry and hate of fellow Americans speaks volumes