Just look at this headline and tell me w/ a straight face you don't want the west to crumble

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Just look at this headline and tell me w/ a straight face you don't want the west to crumble

Post by CleveTown™ »

I hope God rains so much fire down on the west it is unrecognizable. I pray that the Lord shows less mercy than He did on Sodom and Gomorrah.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Just look at this headline and tell me w/ a straight face you don't want the west to crumble

Post by elartman1973 »

Clevetoon is now bashing people who have special talent as well as people of color and gays.

Too bad you have zero talent or skill to speak of
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

CleveTown™
Superstar

Re: Just look at this headline and tell me w/ a straight face you don't want the west to crumble

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:26 pm Clevetoon is now bashing people who have special talent as well as people of color and gays.

phpBB [video]
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

CleveTown™ wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:39 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:26 pm Clevetoon is now bashing people who have special talent as well as people of color and gays.

phpBB [video]

Well this pretty much confirms what TDK has been saying: Fatso is the "Stupidest Man Alive".

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Ok where is Part II fool...??

:noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

CleveTown™ wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:39 pm

phpBB [video]
wow.....artman cant talk or even think
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser