Go Hawks!!

Post by Kingcarl24 »

The Seahawks don’t look terrible.

What is happening?
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Re: Go Hawks!!

Post by elmouse03 »

Russ is struggling. It's like Pete Carroll knows how to play against him after coaching him so many years.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Remember when Russ threw that int in the superbowl at the goal line and people were saying that they should have ran it? Not going so well.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Hawks D line is doin work
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

It's rigged
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Best team in the NFC West!
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I have a feeling that the broncos are better than what they show today and that the Seahawks aren't as good for the same reason
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:15 pm Best team in the NFC West!
Was it a little strange for you to see Russell Wilson in a Denver broncos uniform? Be honest
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:17 pm
Was it a little strange for you to see Russell Wilson in a Denver broncos uniform? Be honest
Yes but it was nice to see him do the same bad things he’d do for the Seahawks. He’d hold the ball too long and never throw over the middle which would drive me crazy.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

That is some of the worst late game clock management I think I've ever seen. Only to follow it up by attempting a 64 yard field goal on 4th and manageable when you just paid a top tier QB and you had 2 timeouts in your pocket.

Woof
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I’m not letting Wilson, Hackett, and the entire Denver Bronco team as a record label and a mothafawkin crew get away with screwing me on this. Russ was supposed to cook and pile it on his old dementia faggot coach Pete Carol... well at least that’s what Michael Greenburg told me this morning just before I dropped a house payment on Denver.

Horrific red zone offense from play calling to Wilson clock management to ball control.

Hackett and Wilson, I’ll never trust you another game all year to handle bidness... NOT NEVA!

:booker:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

I a-een gon front though, I feel good for Geno Smith he seems like a likable guy who’s gone through it for a while to have himself this moment.

:kdudarealmvp:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I've noticed that anytime ESPN gives out betting advice run in the opposite direction as fast as you can lol
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Alex_Murphy wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:46 pm I've noticed that anytime ESPN gives out betting advice run in the opposite direction as fast as you can lol

He sold it pretty good and he had me agressively bobbin my head in agreement. I then did a 1.4 second flashback on the last time I saw Geno Smith and I saw a 3 interception performance from him while Russ did his thang with all his new weapons l. So I fired up the app while sitting in mid morning traffic and straight went to work on it.

Fuckin horseshit man! Greenburg, you fuck! Tomorrow I’m calling into the show and @ tweeting the shit out of my keyboard til you acknowledge your blunder.

Mike! You prick you! I’m coming for you!

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:54 pm
Alex_Murphy wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:46 pm I've noticed that anytime ESPN gives out betting advice run in the opposite direction as fast as you can lol

He sold it pretty good and he had me agressively bobbin my head in agreement. I then did a 1.4 second flashback on the last time I saw Geno Smith and I saw a 3 interception performance from him while Russ did his thang with all his new weapons l. So I fired up the app while sitting in mid morning traffic and straight went to work on it.

Fuckin horseshit man! Greenburg, you fuck! Tomorrow I’m calling into the show and @ tweeting the shit out of my keyboard til you acknowledge your blunder.

Mike! You prick you! I’m coming for you!

:haha2:

It's always suspect when a guy on ESPN is giving specific betting advice to millions of viewers and listeners all over the world as if somehow this man's golden throat is going to make us all rich. That's bullshit The game was rigged from the start ESPN knew it was when they were telling you and selling you a lie. I've seen this song and dance before. ESPN sells the public a dream with some assured bona fide betting advice and then Vegas cashes in on the sheep. Damn it I had russ and his new toys -4. Just score a touchdown faggot.

:verdum:
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:20 pm
Yes but it was nice to see him do the same bad things he’d do for the Seahawks. He’d hold the ball too long and never throw over the middle which would drive me crazy.
Isnt russ like 4'2, how could he see over those 6'5 linemen
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Place was electric last night. I have no voice left at all. The Boos for Russ were really deafening, shocked me a bit but oh well! That might be our high point for the year but it was amazing. LFG.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

elmerjfudd wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:29 am
Kingcarl24 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:20 pm

Isnt russ like 4'2, how could he see over those 6'5 linemen

Besides Mahomes, who throws a better sidearm than Russell?

:stephena: