Heat will be exposed this series

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Heat will be exposed this series

Post by elartman1973 »

You can only play way over your head for so long before reality sets in....

By the way..this thread has nothing to do with the magic..the mention of them is automatic deflection and obsession and immaturity
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Thedictator
Legend

Re: Heat will be exposed this series

Post by Thedictator »

Remember when you thought the tragic were better than the heat lol
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Celtics Lakers finals
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:Remember when you thought the tragic were better than the heat lol
Yes we all agree..you are a loser

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:You can only play way over your head for so long before reality sets in....

By the way..this thread has nothing to do with the magic..the mention of them is automatic deflection and obsession and immaturity
They made the conference finals and took out the bully on the block in Milwaukee. They are by far the best team from Florida in the NBA, that's for sure.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:You can only play way over your head for so long before reality sets in....

They made the conference finals and took out the bully on the block in Milwaukee. They are by far the best team from Florida in the NBA, that's for sure.
Why are you talking about who is the best team in florida?

Heat fully healthy..bucks injured..magic injured

Use perspective idiot

Healthy magic usually slaps the heat around and have for the past few years...they werent healthy this year

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Use perspective idiot

Healthy magic usually slaps the heat around and have for the past few years...they werent healthy this year
Really who was injured for the Bucks? Giannis. This is a joke, right. Bucks down 3-0 before the injury.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Use perspective idiot

Parallel universe Artie. Have another donut fatso.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Use perspective idiot

Really who was injured for the Bucks? Giannis. This is a joke, right. Bucks down 3-0 before the injury.
Series wasn't over so you cant claim it would have been heat regardless...he was injured in the first quarter of game 3..it was a factor

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Use perspective idiot

How old are you?

Fatso?
Jesus cucking christ your a child..and I'm definitely not a fatso...grow the hell up

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Why are you talking about who is the best team in florida?

Use perspective idiot

How old are you?

Fatso?
Jesus cucking christ your a child..and I'm definitely not a fatso...grow the hell up
You're being a child in this thread so I'm treating you like one. After the donut, suck your thumb and cry yourself to sleep fatso.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
How old are you?

Fatso?
You're being a child in this thread so I'm treating you like one. After the donut, suck your thumb and cry yourself to sleep fatso.
Being g a child is going out of your way to talk shit about a team not even in this series and pretending you arent..being a child is calling someone fatso
Being a child is immaturely thinking I even eat donuts...like I said..grow the fuck up asshole...or should I say old with more wrinkles on your face than I have on my ball sack piece of shit...

That is..ballsack is your new name
Last edited by elartman1973 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

elartman1973 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Why are you talking about who is the best team in florida?

Use perspective idiot

Series wasn't over so you cant claim it would have been heat regardless...he was injured in the first quarter of game 3..it was a factor

Played almost 35 minutes for the game. Carry on, excuse maker.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: How old are you?

Fatso?
Being g a child is going out of your way to talk shit about a team not even in this series and pretending you arent..being a child is calling someone fatso
Being a child is immaturely thinking I even eat donuts...like I said..grow the fuck up asshole...or should I say old with more wrinkles on your face than I have on my ball sack piece of shit...

I truly feel sorry for you Artie. You're a sad little man. You're a child wearing an adult suit.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

I truly feel sorry for you Artie. You're a sad little man. You're a child wearing an adult suit.
Ya..ok ballsack

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Artie is a child wearing an adult suit, but on top of the adult suit is a fat suit.

Because he's fat.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote:Artie is a child wearing an adult suit, but on top of the adult suit is a fat suit.

Because he's fat.
Wrong...and you're a follower and it pisses you off that I have zero follower traits in me and all alpha leadership traits

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote:
Wrong...and you're a follower and it pisses you off that I have zero follower traits in me and all alpha leadership traits
Tits as a non-elderly man does not correlate with "alpha leadership traits".
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
Bush4Ever. wrote:Artie is a child wearing an adult suit, but on top of the adult suit is a fat suit.

Because he's fat.
You're a little boy with massive (pardon the pun) issues. There is absolutely nothing alpha about you.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Because he's fat.
You're a little boy with massive (pardon the pun) issues. There is absolutely nothing alpha about you.
You dont know a damn thing about me..I have no issues..I'm all good.
Great job, great love, great family, great freinds, low stress, great future and past
..ballsack