I'm currently on a table that reminds me of a medieval torture device

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

I'm currently on a table that reminds me of a medieval torture device

Post by elartman1973 »

Have my chest and lower abdomen strapped in with a chain attached to the abdomen strap and its slowly pling and stretching my spine...
Started at 82 pounds of pressure a few weeks ago..today I'm doing 90 pounds...I have an escape button if it starts to hurt too much though...something the peasants did t have back in the dark ages...
Feels good...better than an inversion table which is unnatural....after this I get the cold laser then the electric shock treatment...then off to enjoy the rest of my day...this is my routine 3 days a week...back feels good.i may be able to start running again when all is said and done...I'm not high yet
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: I'm currently on a table that reminds me of a medieval torture device

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I don't get hurt.
I don't do drugs.

Ouch. I'm hurt.
I'm about to do drugs.

Rinse. Repeat... for 47+ years.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

elartman1973 wrote:Have my chest and lower abdomen strapped in with a chain attached to the abdomen strap and its slowly pling and stretching my spine...
Started at 82 pounds of pressure a few weeks ago..today I'm doing 90 pounds...I have an escape button if it starts to hurt too much though...something the peasants did t have back in the dark ages...
Feels good...better than an inversion table which is unnatural....after this I get the cold laser then the electric shock treatment...then off to enjoy the rest of my day...this is my routine 3 days a week...back feels good.i may be able to start running again when all is said and done...I'm not high yet

:ape: :yaoyao: :arodlaugh: :pjaxlol: :kobewhatnew: :trumphaha: :lavar: :lebrontrollnew: :dirk: :dwightumad: :brock: :arnold: :roflhahaha: :tilaugh: :tiger: :zimzam: :melohuh: :timmy: :cheetah: :mahmoud: :stephenalol: :meloweird: :mjlaugh: :jayz: :kg: :2pac: :haha2: :yao: :stfu: :50centlol: :mjcigar: :broncigar: :lebronamazed: :refs: :coachbe:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:I don't get hurt.
I don't do drugs.

Ouch. I'm hurt.
I'm about to do drugs.

Hey man..a car accident injury isnt genetic you moron...and I'm just going through the motions like my attorney suggested

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:
I don't do drugs.

Ouch. I'm hurt.
I'm about to do drugs.

Hey man..a car accident injury isnt genetic you moron...and I'm just going through the motions like my attorney suggested

Hey man... falling off a ladder isn't genetic either. Breaking your fingers (xx) times isn't genetic. Hurting your foot while walking/hobbling/waddling isn't genetic either.

:stephena:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Have my chest and lower abdomen strapped in with a chain attached to the abdomen strap and its slowly pling and stretching my spine...

:ape: :yaoyao: :arodlaugh: :pjaxlol: :kobewhatnew: :trumphaha: :lavar: :lebrontrollnew: :dirk: :dwightumad: :brock: :arnold: :roflhahaha: :tilaugh: :tiger: :zimzam: :melohuh: :timmy: :cheetah: :mahmoud: :stephenalol: :meloweird: :mjlaugh: :jayz: :kg: :2pac: :haha2: :yao: :stfu: :50centlol: :mjcigar: :broncigar: :lebronamazed: :refs: :coachbe:
I'm probably half as big as youlksers try to claim...give it a rest...I walk daily and would run if not for my back issues...fuck off..iming. better shape than you are guaranteed.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
I don't do drugs.

Ouch. I'm hurt.
I'm about to do drugs.

Hey man... falling off a ladder isn't genetic either. Breaking your fingers (xx) times isn't genetic. Hurting your foot while walking/hobbling/waddling isn't genetic either.

None were my fault...and if you dont.live then you will never get hurt...I live life while you live in fear of life....when the fuck did I ever hurt my foot?
More lies

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Falling off a ladder is on my bucket list, to be honest.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote:Falling off a ladder is on my bucket list, to be honest.
It got me 3 months off paid and I got to vacation in Colorado and vegas in that span...went straight back to working on transformers 80 hours a week

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote:
It got me 3 months off paid and I got to vacation in Colorado and vegas in that span...went straight back to working on transformers 80 hours a week
Impressive.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

I fell off a ladder while hanging Christmas lights one year. I was wearing flipflops, which is a bad move on a ladder in case you didn't know. Bruised the crap out of the bottom of my foot, but at least I didn't break anything. Other than my promise not to curse around the kids.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Impressive.
The system is there to be worked...

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Hey man..a car accident injury isnt genetic you moron...and I'm just going through the motions like my attorney suggested

None were my fault...and if you dont.live then you will never get hurt...I live life while you live in fear of life....when the fuck did I ever hurt my foot?
More lies

It's well documented that you injured your foot walking/jogging on uneven pavement. I'm not sure if that was before or after you whined about an ear infection preventing you from eating on the right side of your mouth. What a wuss!
elartman1973 wrote:My new ear infection has made eating and chewing anything with the right side of my mouth nearly impossible..unless i want to be in complete agonizing pain..
And then... there are incessant aches and pains you've whined about from old age...
elartman1973 wrote: Wait til you are 40...if you make it that far...aches pains and injuries happen without even doing anything
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

americaninfidel wrote:
I fell off a ladder while hanging Christmas lights one year. I was wearing flipflops, which is a bad move on a ladder in case you didn't know. Bruised the crap out of the bottom of my foot, but at least I didn't break anything. Other than my promise not to curse around the kids.
My ladder was faukty..had a screw missing on the folding attachment oart..so it buckled when I got up high...instead if go down with it I hung onto a 1 inch ledge with my fingers for as long as I coukd..then I said fuck it and let go..fell trough a thick resin and steel table and broke it then hit the ground...nothing major..just sprained shoulder bruised ribs and a broken finger...had to do PT and they fucked up and misdiagnosed and I should have rested the shoulder instead of PT so they extended my time and gave me more money..

americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

elartman1973 wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
My ladder was faukty..had a screw missing on the folding attachment oart..so it buckled when I got up high...instead if go down with it I hung onto a 1 inch ledge with my fingers for as long as I coukd..then I said fuck it and let go..fell trough a thick resin and steel table and broke it then hit the ground...nothing major..just sprained shoulder bruised ribs and a broken finger...had to do PT and they fucked up and misdiagnosed and I should have rested the shoulder instead of PT so they extended my time and gave me more money..
Faulty equipment is never fun.

How high up were you? I think I was probably 10-12 feet when I fell.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

americaninfidel wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:

It was an 8 foot ladder...ledge I hung onto was maybe 10 to 12 feet from the ground...not too bad..but people have died falling off a 6 foot ladder..just matters how you fall....I think I aimed for the table...I forget..it was like 5am and I had been on the clock since 9pm the night before so I wasn't fresh

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: My ladder was faukty..had a screw missing on the folding attachment oart..so it buckled when I got up high...instead if go down with it I hung onto a 1 inch ledge with my fingers for as long as I coukd..then I said fuck it and let go..fell trough a thick resin and steel table and broke it then hit the ground...nothing major..just sprained shoulder bruised ribs and a broken finger...had to do PT and they fucked up and misdiagnosed and I should have rested the shoulder instead of PT so they extended my time and gave me more money..

It was an 8 foot ladder...ledge I hung onto was maybe 10 to 12 feet from the ground...not too bad..but people have died falling off a 6 foot ladder..just matters how you fall....I think I aimed for the table...I forget..it was like 5am and I had been on the clock since 9pm the night before so I wasn't fresh
You got hurt falling 4 feet?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:

4feet?

I got hurt because of the table..if it was a clean fall I likely land only feet and keep going.
And impasses the drug test..whichnis regular protocol for any injury that receives workmanship comp...plus it was on universal property so I could have used for serious bank..it was their ladder

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: It was an 8 foot ladder...ledge I hung onto was maybe 10 to 12 feet from the ground...not too bad..but people have died falling off a 6 foot ladder..just matters how you fall....I think I aimed for the table...I forget..it was like 5am and I had been on the clock since 9pm the night before so I wasn't fresh
4feet?
You said you were hanging onto a ledge that was 12 feet from the ground. If you're 6 ft tall you have a roughly 6 ft wing span, minus chest width is roughly 2 ft per arm.

12 ft minus 2 ft minus 6 ft = your feet were about 4 ft from the ground while you were hanging on the ledge.
Last edited by LeBronMonsterDunk on Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
4feet?
You said you were hanging onto a ledge that was 12 feet from the ground. If you're 6 ft tall you have a roughly 6 ft wing span, minus chest width is roughly 2 ft per arm.

12 feet minus 2 feet minus 6 feet = your feet were about 4 ft from the ground while you were hanging on the ledge.
Read previous post