How do you wrestle with the fact that GOD is from all eternity?

Talk about anything here.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Re: How do you wrestle with the fact that GOD is from all eternity?

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: I mean, you wrote the longest...if that's your idea of winning then ok.

I'll start then. Tell me how the universe got here if there wasn't an Intelligent Designer?

i'm agnostic. i don't try speaking "truth" on what i know nothing about. its all theory in the end. theres evolutionary theory, big bang theory, religious theory. its all just ideas. i just ask questions as to why someone would choose anything as the undeniable fact when they're mostly ignorant about the subject. people should always leave open the possibility of learning something new. then you can only grow intellectually and gain more and more knowledge. when you stop searching for answers you stop evolving. which is why muslims are inbred retards. they're the most dedicated to their religion. its only regressed them as a people
I can go along with that. Basically you're right, no one really knows. But we can deduce, right? From everything I've observed in nature plant life comes from plant life. Animal life comes from animal life. Human life comes from human life. Never once in the history of time has there been a case of life coming from non-life.

We must come from another form of life. And not just us but all of creation. Everything we see. It had to originate from someone.

Just like your phone. A windstorm didn't just roar into a factory and piece it all together. Your phone came from an intelligent mind. So it is with the universe.

Like i said, we can deduce certain things, and when you think logically about it, there is a God. Once you are settled on that, you can approach the Bible in a whole new light.

yes people can be biased and believe in one certain thing that sounds best to them but thats blind faith and no different than atheism

level 4 agnosticism is the only logical system

Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

i'm agnostic. i don't try speaking "truth" on what i know nothing about. its all theory in the end. theres evolutionary theory, big bang theory, religious theory. its all just ideas. i just ask questions as to why someone would choose anything as the undeniable fact when they're mostly ignorant about the subject. people should always leave open the possibility of learning something new. then you can only grow intellectually and gain more and more knowledge. when you stop searching for answers you stop evolving. which is why muslims are inbred retards. they're the most dedicated to their religion. its only regressed them as a people
I can go along with that. Basically you're right, no one really knows. But we can deduce, right? From everything I've observed in nature plant life comes from plant life. Animal life comes from animal life. Human life comes from human life. Never once in the history of time has there been a case of life coming from non-life.

We must come from another form of life. And not just us but all of creation. Everything we see. It had to originate from someone.

Just like your phone. A windstorm didn't just roar into a factory and piece it all together. Your phone came from an intelligent mind. So it is with the universe.

Like i said, we can deduce certain things, and when you think logically about it, there is a God. Once you are settled on that, you can approach the Bible in a whole new light.

yes people can be biased and believe in one certain thing that sounds best to them but thats blind faith and no different than atheism

Agnosticism is such a weak minded ploy. Make a choice man. The Devil loves this. He wants to keep you guessing your whole life or just long enough until you die. Then he has one more soul in hell.

Stop the guessing game and decide what you believe in!
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Agnosticism is not a position on *belief*. It's a position on knowledge.

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

anyway, I'm going to bed you have better have a choice whether you believe in God or not by the time I wake up. It's not that hard to think about.
January 7th. (D)
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: I can go along with that. Basically you're right, no one really knows. But we can deduce, right? From everything I've observed in nature plant life comes from plant life. Animal life comes from animal life. Human life comes from human life. Never once in the history of time has there been a case of life coming from non-life.

Agnosticism is such a weak minded ploy. Make a choice man. The Devil loves this. He wants to keep you guessing your whole life or just long enough until you die. Then he has one more soul in hell.

thats like saying "go all in before the flop when you're first to act and the tournament just started" ... makes literally no sense whatsoever
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

thats like saying "go all in before the flop when you're first to act and the tournament just started" ... makes literally no sense whatsoever
Uhh, the tournament has been going on 30 years for you. When are you going to act?
January 7th. (D)
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

God and Jesus are gay. They must both self destruct. They are not perfect. Not Perfect. Self destruct.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Da Stars. wrote:God and Jesus are gay. They must both self destruct. They are not perfect. Not Perfect. Self destruct.
ALL blasphemers shall have their place in the fires of hell.
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

You let Griff of all people rope you in and befuddle you, Flaccid Dan. :laugh4:

I mean you actually read his wall of text nonsense, and then countered it with your own nonsense.

:mjlaugh:
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LNS wrote:You let Griff of all people rope you in and befuddle you, Flaccid Dan. :laugh4:

I mean you actually read his wall of text nonsense, and then countered it with your own nonsense.

I do it to advance the Kingdom of God. It is better to have Griff thinking about these things and ponder the claims I make than to go through life never hearing it at all.
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

CleveTown™ wrote:
LNS wrote:You let Griff of all people rope you in and befuddle you, Flaccid Dan. :laugh4:

I do it to advance the Kingdom of God. It is better to have Griff thinking about these things and ponder the claims I make than to go through life never hearing it at all.
god will make you a General in his army, I’m sure.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS been on here all day...he needs a rest
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:LNS been on here all day...he needs a rest
:biggums:

I have around 35 posts today.

You have over 80.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LNS wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

god will make you a General in his army, I’m sure.

I'm not worthy of that.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LNS wrote:

You have over 80.
You're manic right now.
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:

You have over 80.
crapyet ive barely been here.and.you've been here all.day
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

CleveTown™ wrote:
LNS wrote:

You have over 80.
You're manic right now.
Griff had you like....

:jayz:
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:

You have over 80.
crapyet ive barely been here.and.you've been here all.day
You’re going to hit 100 posts again.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LNS wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
LNS wrote:

You have over 80.
You're manic right now.
Griff had you like....

His wall of text is this sword. He needs to come with actual arguments. LOL at you thinking walls of text = ownage.
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

CleveTown™ wrote:
LNS wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: You're manic right now.
Griff had you like....

His wall of text is this sword. He needs to come with actual arguments. LOL at you thinking walls of text = ownage.
Lol @ actually reading and responding to his wall of text...

You still don’t get it, do you?

:booker: