No posts on Patricia Mahomes meltdown yesterday?

Talk about anything here.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

No posts on Patricia Mahomes meltdown yesterday?

Post by Titan18 »

God was that satisfying

:banderas:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Re: No posts on Patricia Mahomes meltdown yesterday?

Post by zombiesonics »

Mahomo looks like an even more bitch made version of Steph.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Toney was so far offsides too. Wild to complain about it.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:06 pm Toney was so far offsides too. Wild to complain about it.
I can see getting pissed in the heat of the moment but this meltdown extended into the after game presser. It was almost like a SNL skit with him trying to say this would hurt Kelce’s HOF chances lmao.

He even went to Allen to complain about the call which is one of the most bitch ass things you can do. Went to the opposing QB and essentially told him they didn’t earn it.

Know it doesn’t mean much but hope he gets slapped with the largest fine possible.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:06 pm Toney was so far offsides too. Wild to complain about it.
The only benefit I would give him is that last week the PI late in the game was even more blatant than the offside call...No whistle...
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

rileymartin wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:33 pm
The only benefit I would give him is that last week the PI late in the game was even more blatant than the offside call...No whistle...
That was indeed an awful no call but you can argue that play should not have even happened since they gave Chiefs a free set of downs when Mahomes got stopped on a clean tackle short of the 1st via a bullshit unnecessary roughness. Believe it would have been 4th and inches so good chance they go for it but it’s not an automatic convert.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Yeah I think it was just a build up of everything this season...especially from last week, now this week and all year his receivers dropping balls. And probably having to look at Kadarius Toney's face. I'd probably lose it as well if I came to the sideline and saw this face staring back at me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

When they say Mahommie is this generation’s Brady, they mean the bitch part
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Titan18 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:04 pm
That was indeed an awful no call but you can argue that play should not have even happened since they gave Chiefs a free set of downs when Mahomes got stopped on a clean tackle short of the 1st via a bullshit unnecessary roughness. Believe it would have been 4th and inches so good chance they go for it but it’s not an automatic convert.
Understood, but the refs explanation after the game doesnt help matters...

"Yes, ultimately, if they looked for alignment advice, certainly we are going to give it to them. But ultimately, they are responsible for wherever they line up. And, certainly, no warning is required, especially if they are lined up so far offsides where they're actually blocking our view of the ball. So, we would give them some sort of a warning if it was anywhere close, but this particular one is beyond a warning."
In other words, if Toney was close enough that he could've moved a half step back to get back onsides the referee would have given him a warning. Toney was so far offsides, however, that he blocked the official's view of the football and left no choice but for a flag to be thrown in the opinion of Cheffers' crew."

The ref basically said that if someone lines up barely offsides they get a warning, but if they are very offsides, no warning? I mean, that seems like a dumb policy...The WR is thinking if the ref didnt warn me, i am good...
Sounds pretty stupid to me...
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

AG-level meltdown
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

manchild98 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:25 pm
Yeah I think it was just a build up of everything this season...especially from last week, now this week and all year his receivers dropping balls. And probably having to look at Kadarius Toney's face. I'd probably lose it as well if I came to the sideline and saw this face staring back at me.
That's exactly my thinking. Crazy, with all that's going on this season we are still third in the conference and 1st in the division with a comfortable schedule left but the receivers and the penalties are the difference between this team being nearly undefeated in full control to fighting for winning the division. Last night's game just lit a fire under veech to get this man a receiver next season.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Looks like after film review, Toney lined up offsides 5 times in the game. I guess Patty is just used to getting the benefit of the refs. Should have had many more penalties.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.