The Trump campaign is in full blown free fall

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: The Trump campaign is in full blown free fall

Post by elartman1973 »

When Trump loses, tdk atti and all these MAGA faggots will do not a damn thing but bitch about it for another 4 years.
Even if they try...we know all about you sick fucks now.
They will be ready and prepared to put you down like a dog
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

It's not "sheep behavior" to acknowledge the odds and the like have taken a radical downturn recently.

If you don't like polls (even competent ones), you can look at the betting markets. None of the majors that I've seen have Trump over Harris and IIRC the closest I've seen has been about three points.

That doesn't mean heaven and earth, but it's also not nothing. The uniparty is obviously behind Harris, but Trump hasn't had much of a response.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:35 pm When Trump loses, tdk atti and all these MAGA faggots will do not a damn thing but bitch about it for another 4 years.
Imagine the utopia created after you put down the most productive and moral group of society.
You’re a very stupid man if you believe that minorities and homosexuals can create and maintain a thriving civilization.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

If Harris wins, it will be a bad day for America, and Republicans will have no one to blame but themselves…Fucking idiots…
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

zombiesonics wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:28 pm I've been a closet Lefty Libeal brainwashed simpleton all along, and now I'm showing my true colors.
Thanks for acknowledging what I've suspected all along.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:43 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:35 pm When Trump loses, tdk atti and all these MAGA faggots will do not a damn thing but bitch about it for another 4 years.
Imagine the utopia created after you put down the most productive and moral group of society.
You’re a very stupid man if you believe that minorities and homosexuals can create and maintain a thriving civilization.
Who said anything about minorities and homosexuals? The fact it's the first thing you think of proves you are definitely NOT the most moral in any way. Your cult is fueled by hate of other humans. And productive???
No dumbass.
You're so brainwashed that you have generalized hundreds of millions of people into 2 categories and you think you're not stupid?
Jfc

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:55 pm
Who said anything about minorities and homosexuals? The fact it's the first thing you think of proves you are definitely NOT the most moral in any way. Your cult is fueled by hate of other humans. And productive???
No dumbass.
You're so brainwashed that you have generalized hundreds of millions of people into 2 categories and you think you're not stupid?
Jfc
Homosexuals, transfags and minorities cannot create or maintain a functional civilization. Whether you like it or not trump supporters represent the moral and hardworking half of the nation while Kamala supporters represent the entitled, debauched half which sustain themselves from the public coffers.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:38 pm It's not "sheep behavior" to acknowledge the odds and the like have taken a radical downturn recently.

If you don't like polls (even competent ones), you can look at the betting markets. None of the majors that I've seen have Trump over Harris and IIRC the closest I've seen has been about three points.

That doesn't mean heaven and earth, but it's also not nothing. The uniparty is obviously behind Harris, but Trump hasn't had much of a response.
Trump has not "lost" support to Kamala... the "bump" she is getting is a) due to media fabrication and manipulation and b) because she has yet to hold a press conference, so the masses don't know her position on critical issues. That will come out during the debates, and once Social Media starts destoying her/Walz.

As noted, she's in the Honeymoon stage. This premature "excitement" will end once the people start to learn what she tuly stands for (ie; wide open borders, sky high taxes, defunding police, etc).

You (and others) are foolishly falling right into the mainstream media's trap.

Smarten up.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:00 pm

No dumbass.
Jfc
Homosexuals, transfags and minorities cannot create or maintain a functional civilization. Whether you like it or not trump supporters represent the moral and hardworking half of the nation while Kamala supporters represent the entitled, debauched half which sustain themselves from the public coffers.
And had you fucking idiots nominated ANYONE besides Trump, we wouldn’t be in this mess…
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

No dumbass.
Jfc
They are irrelevent you fucking lunatic.
All people, all races, all religions, all sexual orientations.
Stop being stupid and acting like minorities, gays and trans were just invented and haven't been a part of the fabric of America since day 1.
And everybody is hard working...you aren't. You have severe mental issues and have been severely brainwashed and your people are the most immoral people in America.
Your biggest problem is trying base your entire life on what a society thinks instead of following your own path and ignoring society.
You definitely do not know right from wrong. All you know is hate and are against equal right, civil rights, Equality etc...

Moral?
You're a fucking evil person

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lol at still supporting a loser like trump after everything we all know that you losers refuse to believe because Trump told you not to.
True sign of being brainwashed

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:01 pm I can't read what other people post
I didn't comment on where I think the trendline is going or make a projection or anything like what you are babbling about.

It's obviously a high variance situation, with a few months of "ball" left to be played.

But if you are so confident Trump wins in a runaway, will you place a financial bet (with receipts) *today* and post to the board? Unlike the 76ers winning it all, you actually have a reasonable chance of being right.

You've previously claimed to make super high levels of money, so such a bet shouldn't be that big a deal, right?

Right?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:12 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:01 pm I can't read what other people post
I didn't comment on where I think the trendline is going or make a projection or anything like what you are babbling about.

It's obviously a high variance situation, with a few months of "ball" left to be played.

But if you are so confident Trump wins in a runaway, will you place a financial bet (with receipts) *today* and post to the board? Unlike the 76ers winning it all, you actually have a reasonable chance of being right.

You've previously claimed to make super high levels of money, so such a bet shouldn't be that big a deal, right?

Right?
He says he only makes just under 7k a month

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:23 pm
Sounds like you are jealous of him.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Don’t forget, Drunko has $565,000.00 stuffed in his mattress, because he doesn’t trust banks…

:pjaxlol: :pjaxlol: :pjaxlol:
ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

zombiesonics wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:45 pm
ElJorge wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:36 pm You hate the Jews so much that you’re hoping Trump loses to Kamala.
:haha2:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Zombies, what is the source and reasoning behind your antisemitism?

I don't believe I know the lore even though I'm aware of the outcome.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:25 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:23 pm
Sounds like you are jealous of him.
For what?

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:07 pm
No dumbass.
Jfc

Moral?
You're a fucking evil person
You’re a wifeless and childless man who is an intermittent user of illegal drugs. You sir are a net liability to society and civilization. And it isn’t by chance that you vote democrat. You guys are parasites and leeches on the productive and the responsible.

I remember you boasting about getting the maximum covid checks but when I shared in the thread that it starts phasing out at $75k, you quickly engaged in word gymnastics to show that your salary is way above $75k while still qualifying for the maximum covid checks :gtfo:
ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:46 pm Zombies, what is the source and reasoning behind your antisemitism?

I don't believe I know the lore even though I'm aware of the outcome.
If we’re being fair… I’m kinda lukewarm on Jews myself. Not that I have anything against them because I don’t. But I find myself just “not caring” more often than not. I’m neither for nor against Israel… although I’ll definitely take their side 10/10 against a bunch of smelly muzzies. Ultimately though… I just love KUB and because he’s Jewish the rest of them get a pass with me.