The Trump campaign is in full blown free fall

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

The Trump campaign is in full blown free fall

Post by zombiesonics »

I tried to warn you guys about this fat dopey retard.

It’s been all downhill since Trump chose this faggot. It’s gonna get worse before it gets better.
ElJorge
All-Star

Re: The Trump campaign is in full blown free fall

Post by ElJorge »

You hate the Jews so much that you’re hoping Trump loses to Kamala.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

… and it begins.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Post-Biden Trump has not been doing well at all.

This is sort of what I feared back in the primaries. Trump being a clear choice against other Republicans, but a sub-optimal choice against the Dem nominee.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

ElJorge wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:36 pm You hate the Jews so much that you’re hoping Trump loses to Kamala.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

The reality is, nominating Trump was always going to be an uphill climb for Republicans.
Biden was holding his own against Trump despite being mentally challenged, but it all fell apart after the debate …Democrats realized that, and made the change with the quickness…
Republicans seem ready to die on the Trump Hill because they want the dysfunction for some reason…
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:41 pm Post-Biden Trump has not been doing well at all.

This is sort of what I feared back in the primaries. Trump being a clear choice against other Republicans, but a sub-optimal choice against the Dem nominee.
Republicans had DeSantis ready to go, and they still chose the losing path.
DeSantis made the mistake of taking the high road when Trump attacked, and the Trumpy’s, always as dumb as ever, fell for it yet again.
ALL of them, albeit a few of the whack jobs, knew that Trump should have been outcast after January 6th, but they allowed a Select few to bully Trump back into the picture…
Literally the only candidate that could lose in 2024…

Idiots…
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

:banderas:
zombiesonics wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:45 pm
ElJorge wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:36 pm You hate the Jews so much that you’re hoping Trump loses to Kamala.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

I always suspected zombie of being a closet Lefty Liberal... looks like my suspicions are proving correct.

Good riddance, fool. You're not worthy of being a MAGA Patriot.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:01 pm I always suspected zombie of being a closet Lefty Liberal... looks like my suspicions are proving correct.

Good riddance, fool. You're not worthy of being a MAGA Patriot.
He is one in the same as those progressive blue haired weirdos...Probably out there screaming free free palestine lol
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Meanwhile Trump is drawing 30,000 to 100,000+ Patriots at every rally he does while Tamale is using AI to exagerate her crowd sizes AND needs top flight entertainment to appear for free AND literally buses homeless people to her rallies.

But But But... Trump is struggling because the same media who (just a month or so ago) was claiming Tamale was the biggest threat to getting Brandon re-elected is NOW telling you sheep that she's running away with the election.

:lol: :roll: :L
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Meanwhile Trump is drawing 30,000 to 100,000+ Patriots at every ally he does while Tamale is using AI to exagerate her crowd sizes AND needs top flight entertainment to appear for free AND literally buses homeless people to her rallies.

But But But... Trump is struggling because the same media who (just a month or so ago) was claiming Tamale was the biggest threat to getting Brandon re-elected is NOW telling you sheep that she's running away with the election.

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:06 pm Meanwhile Trump is drawing 30,000 to 100,000+ Patriots at every ally he does while Tamale is using AI to exagerate her crowd sizes AND needs top flight entertainment to appear for free AND literally buses homeless people to her rallies.

Trump will still win the electoral college no matter how hard the media copes for Kamala
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lol...tdk think rally people matter. How sad.
Trumps out of touch
Living in the past.
Those rally attendants are the same idiots everywhere.
So you think his die hard trumpsters still showing up to his dumb ass rallys makes any difference in anything in any way whatsoever?

It doesn't.
Those aren't new voters you imbicile.
Nobody cares about hate rallys.
If anything they are hurting him not helping him.
The more he's out of public eye, the better.
Lol at not realizing this yet by now

True retardation
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Thedictator wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:08 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:06 pm Meanwhile Trump is drawing 30,000 to 100,000+ Patriots at every ally he does while Tamale is using AI to exagerate her crowd sizes AND needs top flight entertainment to appear for free AND literally buses homeless people to her rallies.

Trump will still win the electoral college no matter how hard the media copes for Kamala
No question about it. I mean, she still has a following of simple-minded idiots (like artman, riley, shill, etc) but the VAST majority of Americans want lower taxes, no illegals sponging off our tax dollars, no men competing in women's sports and using women's locker rooms, no wars and chaos globally, no record-high food and gas prices, no super high interest rates, etc. etc. They KNOW they won't get that with Trump... and as soon as Trump exposes her at the debate, they will know that that's EXACTLY what they're going to get from Tamale, which is why she has yet to address the media/people (ie; because she canNot defend her policies and positions withOut exposing herself)... and that is also why she has only agreed to one (1) debate, while Trump is proposing three.

Tamale's campaign is still in the honeymoon stage... but once the DemonRat Convention is over, and once social media and Trump/Vance expose her (and that sick fuck Walz, who wants to put tampons in boys/mens rest rooms, who lies about his military service, who wants every illegal to have free health care, who lets criminals burn down cities, etc), it's going to be all over for the DemonRats.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:13 pm I'm a clueless simpleton... and I'm fat.
Yes, we know.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk with his token deflection after every time I call his stupidity out

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:48 pm I said I'm a clueless simpleton AND I'm fat.
...and I said yes, we know.

:L

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk digging his hole even deep with a double down deflection

Imbicile

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

:bronfrown:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.