100,000 rabid MAGA Patriots attend yesterday's Trump rally... in deeeeep BLUE New Jersey

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

100,000 rabid MAGA Patriots attend yesterday's Trump rally... in deeeeep BLUE New Jersey

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

But But But... Brandon got 81-million legit votes.

He reeeeeally did, people. Honest!!

:L :roll:

Anyway, this was the LARGEST rally in GOP history is what they're saying... and this is in spite of artman/shill/riley's people doing literally everything in their power to try and stop the MAGA movement (except assassination... and the evil Left is already trying to put that ball in motion, drafting a Bill to try and strip the GOAT President of his Secret Service protection).

Too bad for them it's going to fail massively, just like everything the Left does to try and stop the inevitable MAGA takeover that's coming in November.

:trumplol:

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: 100,000 rabid MAGA Patriots attend yesterday's Trump rally... in deeeeep BLUE New Jersey

Post by elartman1973 »

Embarrassing group of people.
Imagine trying to act like a bunch of brainwashed racists with full on ignorance are something to brag about.

Only nazis and racist cults have rallys

Rallys don't mean jack shit or has your memory completely blanked out.

Imagine giving a fuck
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: 100,000 rabid MAGA Patriots attend yesterday's Trump rally... in deeeeep BLUE New Jersey

elartman1973 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 11:42 am Embarrassing group of people.
Imagine trying to act like a bunch of brainwashed racists with full on ignorance are something to brag about.

Only nazis and racist cults have rallys

Rallys don't mean jack shit or has your memory completely blanked out.

Imagine giving a fuck

YOU and your people are going to become EXTINCT fatso... Trump is going to take his revenge out on all you anti-Americans, and your demise is going to be a complete joy for true Americans to watch!!

:slapping:

:trumphaha: :trumphaha: :trumphaha: :trumphaha: :trumphaha: :trumphaha: :trumphaha: :trumphaha:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

This loser thinks I actually support a political party.

BRAINWASHED by whatever his cult tells him.

Dude, get a life. You base your entire life on political stupidity. You're entirely out of touch with reality and humanity exactly how they have designed. You're a sucker and a pawn.
Real people like myself are way above all the shit you base literally every aspect of life on.

If you can't ignore all that stupidity and live your life on your own terms without having to consukt with your cult on who you can or cant like or support or do busibess with. then you clearly have no life and have failed as a human being

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 11:59 am This loser thinks I actually support a political party.

Bottom line: If you're not MAGA then you are the enemy... and YOU are not MAGA because you're not worthy enough.

The clock is ticking for you and your peple: DOOMSDAY for you is less than 6 months away and I, for one, canNot wait for your demise!!

:trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk is deeply out of touch with reality. He thinks superficial surface crap like politics pushed upon the low IQed masses like himself is the real world.

I feel sorry for you.
You will always be triggered and never achieve happiness in life when you base everything on a fabricated idea of it that has zero effect on your life.

I feel sorry for you bur at the same time I feel you deserve all the misery and all the laughing in your face you recieve.

Lol at pretending like politics effect your life...Tragic stupid

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Get rid of Trump and biden.
Niether has any business leading anything at that age.
America needs a refresh..Trump is not it no matter how ignorant and narrow minded you are.
2024 will never be 2016-2020 so stop living in the fucking past dumbfucks

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

WELCOME to MAGA, Mr. Lawrence Taylor!!!

LT taking a GIANT shit on artman/shill/riley!!!!

:trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol: :trumplol:

wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:14 pm WELCOME to MAGA, Mr. Lawrence Taylor!!!

Isn’t he a rapist with CTE? Seems like a good guy
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Sad...
What a monumental collective waste of time.
Imagine if these lazy trumpsters were spending this same time and energy ( can't include brain cells) doing something valid and productive but instead ...this colasol waste of time

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

wailuaFC wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:51 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:14 pm WELCOME to MAGA, Mr. Lawrence Taylor!!!

He did all his raping when he was a Democrat and hooked on cocaine. Now that’s he’s clean, sober, and clearminded, he’s moved to the light, politically at least.

:handsup:
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:58 pm

He did all his raping when he was a Democrat and hooked on cocaine. Now that’s he’s clean, sober, and clearminded, he’s moved to the light, politically at least.

:handsup:
Clear minded and CTE don’t mix as well as you’d think
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Eh... and (fake) President Brandon is a pedophile; only difference is the liberal mainstream media-slime and the WH/DOJ cover-up and protect Brandon.

The point of emphasis, as House alluded to, is that LT was an (evil) DemonRat when he "raped" that 16-year old "prostitute". But with age comes wisdom (for most people)... which is why LT abandoned the 'Rats, and now supports the MAGA Patriot Party (aka; the "new" Republican Party) 100%.

:trump:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Now tdk is claiming people are pedophiles despite zero proof or any convictions whatsoever.
He also fully believes ( despite overwhelming proof otherwise and several people admitting to creating and spreading the lies) that the election was rigged.
Safe to say tdk has absolutely ZERO credibility on this board whatsoever

wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:07 pm

Eh... and (fake) President Brandon is a pedophile; only difference is the liberal mainstream media-slime and the WH/DOJ cover-up and protect Brandon.

The point of emphasis, as House alluded to, is that LT was an (evil) DemonRat when he "raped" that 16-year old "prostitute". But with age comes wisdom (for most people)... which is why LT abandoned the 'Rats, and now supports the MAGA Patriot Party (aka; the "new" Republican Party) 100%.

:trump:
You’re trying to justify rape because he’s voting for trump, blaming it on the fact that he was a democrat. You have some serious issues my man, take a step away from the keyboard and go to a therapist. It’ll do you good
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

100k rally in Jersey is impressive.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed