We postin nuffin but SCOTUS banger sets on this glorious No Abortion For You Friday!

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: We postin nuffin but SCOTUS banger sets on this glorious No Abortion For You Friday!

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: We postin nuffin but SCOTUS banger sets on this glorious No Abortion For You Friday!

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

No song is more appropriate today than this one... unless you're an anti-American Lefty pig:

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

phpBB [video]
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

America returning to a more innocent, value-driven time...

phpBB [video]
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

My Man Merk just signed with Death Row.

phpBB [video]
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Rapping in Times Roman

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**