Is this the new AngerGeneral?

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Is this the new AngerGeneral?

Post by LNS »

AbeVigodaLive wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:52 am I literally laughed at LNS' comeback.
That makes two of us, skippy. :lol:

Your dad being scraped off the pavement is a funny visual.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

How long until LNS starts yelling "My scalp! My scalp!" while probably flexing his calves to make his tats pop out a little more?
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

TheSaboteur wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:07 am How long until LNS starts yelling "My scalp! My scalp!" while probably flexing his calves to make his tats pop out a little more?
How long until you come out of the closet?

:trumphuh:
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

I have to defend House. If he loves his wife and her kids I don't see a problem. My uncle married a widow and raised her two children from toddlers. My grandfather was old school and never fully accepted them like he did his biological grandchildren until they both went to Ivys. LNS had an affair, his wife found out and took the children away and now they're back together. That's great. I liked Dan. As to arty I don't believe he's autistic but he brings out the worst in some posters. Some of it is fun to watch and some times it's painful to read. I hope Atti's son is straight because you know Atti isn't going to be open and affirming. Riley isn't demented. I used to like to rile up fans of other sports bases, not anymore. To close there's good natured trolling and there isn't.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:37 am I have to defend House. If he loves his wife and her kids I don't see a problem. My uncle married a widow and raised her two children from toddlers. My grandfather was old school and never fully accepted them like he did his biological grandchildren until they both went to Ivys. LNS had an affair, his wife found out and took the children away and now they're back together. That's great. I liked Dan. As to arty I don't believe he's autistic but he brings out the worst in some posters. Some of it is fun to watch and some times it's painful to read. I hope Atti's son is straight because you know Atti isn't going to be open and affirming. Riley isn't demented. I used to like to rile up fans of other sports bases, not anymore. To close there's good natured trolling and there isn't.

There isn't anything wrong with House being married to a woman he loves and taking care of kids he loves. Obviously.

I just started teasing him back in the day for the irony of it when "cuck" was thrown around in nearly every post. I don't know the nuances of LNS situation. And I don't really care. But obviously I struck a nerve there. Probably not the best use of my brief time back. But hey, it seemed to liven this place up after a quiet day...
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AbeVigodaLive wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:04 am
Sudanese Sensation wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:37 am I have to defend House. If he loves his wife and her kids I don't see a problem. My uncle married a widow and raised her two children from toddlers. My grandfather was old school and never fully accepted them like he did his biological grandchildren until they both went to Ivys. LNS had an affair, his wife found out and took the children away and now they're back together. That's great. I liked Dan. As to arty I don't believe he's autistic but he brings out the worst in some posters. Some of it is fun to watch and some times it's painful to read. I hope Atti's son is straight because you know Atti isn't going to be open and affirming. Riley isn't demented. I used to like to rile up fans of other sports bases, not anymore. To close there's good natured trolling and there isn't.

There isn't anything wrong with House being married to a woman he loves and taking care of kids he loves. Obviously.

I just started teasing him back in the day for the irony of it when "cuck" was thrown around in nearly every post. I don't know the nuances of LNS situation. And I don't really care. But obviously I struck a nerve there. Probably not the best use of my brief time back. But hey, it seemed to liven this place up after a quiet day...
Yeah… who would’ve thought telling a father he abandoned his kids would be a hot button topic.

You fucking retard.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madness constantly accuses me of the same immoral crime LNS committed yet nobody pops up saying it's to harsh...double standards exist everywhere
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:01 pm Madness constantly accuses me of the same immoral crime LNS committed yet nobody pops up saying it's to harsh...double standards exist everywhere
And what crime is this?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

LNS wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:47 am

Yeah… who would’ve thought telling a father he abandoned his kids would be a hot button topic.

You fucking retard.

For someone who appreciates irony, I hope it wasn’t lost on him when he accused YOU of being Madness’ “edgelord” apprentice.

:trumplol:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

You fucking retard.

Remember when you repeatedly tried to make me out to be the mad/rattled one?

HA HA HA.

AngerGeneral LIVES!
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:01 pm Madness constantly accuses me of the same immoral crime LNS committed yet nobody pops up saying it's to harsh...double standards exist everywhere
It’s different. LNS’s wife eventually allowed him to see his children again. You haven’t seen your kid in over a decade.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AbeVigodaLive wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:47 pm

You fucking retard.

HA HA HA.

AngerGeneral LIVES!
Remember when you tried to pretend like you weren’t? Shit… you still are. I’m just not afraid to admit that I got pissed because my “internet cred” or whatever doesn’t mean shit to me like it clearly does for you.

Darwinism did your parents dirty, guy.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:19 pm
It’s different. LNS’s wife eventually allowed him to see his children again. You haven’t seen your kid in over a decade.
Artman has children?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LNS wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:21 pm

You fucking retard.

HA HA HA.

AngerGeneral LIVES!
Remember when you tried to pretend like you weren’t? Shit… you still are. I’m just not afraid to admit that I got pissed because my “internet cred” or whatever doesn’t mean shit to me like it clearly does for you.

You're trying way too hard here...

I made you upset. You tried to retaliate in a silly ineffective way. I feel sorta bad I mocked your parenting. Meh.

Move on, buttercup.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AbeVigodaLive wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:40 pm
LNS wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:21 pm

HA HA HA.

AngerGeneral LIVES!

You're trying way too hard here...

I made you upset. You tried to retaliate in a silly ineffective way. I feel sorta bad I mocked your parenting. Meh.

Move on, buttercup.
It’s so ineffective you’re posting on a Saturday morning at home, chief. I’m at least burning time in between machine changeovers at work.

Did your mom tell you some goofy ass shit like “you’re the man of the house now” after your dad took his dirt nap? :laugh3:

Darwinism.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

“Brief time back”

:(
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~