Is this the new AngerGeneral?

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Is this the new AngerGeneral?

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LNS wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:54 pm Oh now it was a quip? :lol:

Bro… I couldn’t care less about your parents. I wasn’t trying to edge lord, I just don’t like drunk driving morons like your dad. Hopefully he didn’t take anyone out with him.
Yeah.

At least I thought it was a sorta "clever taunting remark." Obviously, you feel differently.

:noidea:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

My brother(your hero) was arrested for drunk driving and leaving the scene of the accident when he totalled another car with a young black couple in it
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AbeVigodaLive wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:01 pm
LNS wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:54 pm Oh now it was a quip? :lol:

Bro… I couldn’t care less about your parents. I wasn’t trying to edge lord, I just don’t like drunk driving morons like your dad. Hopefully he didn’t take anyone out with him.
Yeah.

At least I thought it was a sorta "clever taunting remark." Obviously, you feel differently.

:noidea:
Oh gee whiz… you were just making a funny yesterday when you said it was pathetic of me to abandon my kids. I must’ve completely misread that insulting ass comment.

Lol at least be a fucking man about it, you little worm. You popped off unprovoked, got shit on right back, and now you’re trying to say it was all in good fun?
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:04 pm My brother(your hero) was arrested for drunk driving and leaving the scene of the accident when he totalled another car with a young black couple in it
He's lucky they didn't put him in the hoosegow.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:32 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:04 pm My brother(your hero) was arrested for drunk driving and leaving the scene of the accident when he totalled another car with a young black couple in it
Lost his license for a year

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:41 pm
That doesn't stop most Floridians from taking the roads.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

He was lucky.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:43 pm

That doesn't stop most Floridians from taking the roads.
Well it worked out well. It was the summer between his college and dental school. He went to baltimore a couple months later where he didnt need to drive. School and his apartment were both downtown and he got married and his wife basically drove til they moved back to Orlando
Last edited by elartman1973 on Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Abe how you going to get nuked on your 2nd day back lmao
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Thedictator wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:00 pm Abe how you going to get nuked on your 2nd day back lmao
Abe must miss the verbal combat. I just come here for fun. Getting in verbal altercations with other posters isn't fun.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Sudanese Sensation wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:30 pm
Thedictator wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:00 pm Abe how you going to get nuked on your 2nd day back lmao
Abe must miss the verbal combat. I just come here for fun. Getting in verbal altercations with other posters isn't fun.
Some certain posters have nothing else to offer

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Damn Abe came back hostile af. Went at LNS as a father yesterday in pretty harsh terms and didn’t get much of a bite. Went back at him today just begging for a hostile exchange... and he finally got one. There’s certain things that should be off limits here. What did MCS do to this guy?

:kobeyuck:
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

lettherebehouse wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:01 pm Damn Abe came back hostile af. Went at LNS as a father yesterday in pretty harsh terms and didn’t get much of a bite. Went back at him today just begging for a hostile exchange... and he finally got one. There’s certain things that should be off limits here. What did MCS do to this guy?

:kobeyuck:
Exactly, bro.

I actually tried to ignore most of it at first because I didn’t wanna get accused of running him off or whatever, because I know Rob fags out over him, and he gives Carl another suburban white guy to be chummy with here, but clearly he just couldn’t leave well enough alone. Arty’s the only person here I kinda sorta give a free pass to when it comes to shitting on my family situation, but that dude has earned it considering the amount of shit we’ve all given him over the years. But Abe and the other arrogant MCS faggots can literally jump off a cliff and I wouldn’t care.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

This is literally Abe ITT:

:haha2:
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

This isn’t new behavior for Abe. He never minds going for low blows but can’t stand getting smacked back. I remember him badgering Clevetown for pages on the typical insults of scheduled sex, kid not his, etc.. but as soon as Cleve brings up Abe’s gal pal getting plowed by a somalian Bull he would fag out and get all offended.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I literally laughed at LNS' comeback. It was silly. But edge-lordy amusing, I guess. At least he tried.

AG/online seems to be the only place where people think make-believe insults are better than actual real-life ones. I never have to make anything up to mock people here. LNS actually let his wife run off with his kids. Clevetown actually gets bossed by his wife and peed in a sink. House actually is raising another man's kids. Ati actually begs for sex from his wife.

So if you guys want to pretend my dad was a drunk driver or the gal pal loves somalis to try to "even" the score... ummm... ok.

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

AbeVigodaLive wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:52 am I literally laughed at LNS' comeback. It was silly. But edge-lordy amusing, I guess. At least he tried.

AG/online seems to be the only place where people think make-believe insults are better than actual real-life ones. I never have to make anything up to mock people here. LNS actually let his wife run off with his kids. Clevetown actually gets bossed by his wife and peed in a sink. House actually is raising another man's kids. Ati actually begs for sex from his wife.

So if you guys want to pretend my dad was a drunk driver or the gal pal loves somalis to try to "even" the score... ummm... ok.

You take this board seriously, don't you? :laugh3:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:56 am
AbeVigodaLive wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:52 am I literally laughed at LNS' comeback. It was silly. But edge-lordy amusing, I guess. At least he tried.

You take this board seriously, don't you? :laugh3:

Apparently, I've never taken it seriously enough.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

I stand with Abe. Pretty much everyone’s insults are make believe, artie has autism, Abe’s gal likes Somali’s, Riley has demention, atti’s son is gay, and those tropes are repeated at nauseam. It’s an echo chamber of the same shit posts and that’s why this board is losing posters. I enjoy when we actually talk about shit, it’s why I pop in to talk about basketball. I really enjoy having disagreements about the league or what’s going on in our lives if we stick to the topic. I liked the back and forth I had with LNS when it was actually basketball related the first time and not just wildly fired shots in an attempt to zOWN or eviscerate or whatever nonsense. This board used to be a lot better with a lot of the same posters driving threads. A lot of you just got used to the echo chamber and are willing to regurgitate nonsense rather than being real. Hawks thread is a good example of what makes me check in every so often, that was the board being real with one another for a brief moment. Im not a traffic driver so my opinion means nothing, but this board used to be a lot better when you weren’t just trying to troll other posters with pretty much every thread
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

LNS is struggling here. Havent seem him on the ropes like this. I guess it was just a matter of time before his family issues became weaponized against him on this board. He did used to make fun of me leaving LA, saying I "couldnt hack it".....and then he was forced out on far more pathetic and shameful circumstances.

Ouchie
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser