Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Re: I'm expecting a LOT of Game 2 crying/whining from the He

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Ali Natural wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
Lone Granger wrote:
This.
Naaa... whoever bitch-slaps LeCreamPuff will likely get ejected, and Plumlee is too valuable to the Nets. Kidd needs to put Jason Collins in there and use his 6 fouls to just pound the shit out of James and Wade... let those cream puffs know that they won't be able to just waltz to the basket without brushing jerseys with a defender (like they did in Game 1).

Nothing dirty... just hammer them HARD, and send a message... just like they did back in the 80's and 90's.
Sounds like Jason Collins pounding dudes had gotten you quite excited. Simmer down faggot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:o
LoneGranger

Post by LoneGranger »

Fuck the Heat and all their bandwagon fans.
LoneGranger

Post by LoneGranger »

Lone Granger wrote:
Incognito wrote:I hope Plumlee bitch slaps Lebozo.
This.
Naaa... whoever bitch-slaps LeCreamPuff will likely get ejected, and Plumlee is too valuable to the Nets. Kidd needs to put Jason Collins in there and use his 6 fouls to just pound the shit out of James and Wade... let those cream puffs know that they won't be able to just waltz to the basket without brushing jerseys with a defender (like they did in Game 1).

Nothing dirty... just hammer them HARD, and send a message... just like they did back in the 80's and 90's.

True, but I just want someone to hurt LeBron.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

:lol:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Ali Natural wrote:
Lone Granger wrote:
This.

Sounds like Jason Collins pounding dudes had gotten you quite excited. Simmer down faggot.

Like I said... use the 7'0 / 270 pound Collins (because the Nets don't care if he fouls out) to hammer the shit out of those two cream-puff's LeBron and Wade.

Why does that upset you, sissy boy?

:sadbron:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Ali Natural wrote:

Like I said... use the 7'0 / 270 pound Collins (because the Nets don't care if he fouls out) to hammer the shit out of those two cream-puff's LeBron and Wade.

Wouldn't you rather see a good clean basketball game where the nets out play the heat instead of relying on dirty tactics?
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Lone Granger wrote:
Lone Granger wrote:
This.

True, but I just want someone to hurt LeBron.
Were you abused as a child? Someone hurt you so you want to see others hurt?
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

wailuaFC wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:

Wouldn't you rather see a good clean basketball game where the nets out play the heat instead of relying on dirty tactics?
There wasn't one technical or flagrant in the SAS-MIA Finals and SAS pushed MIA much, much, much harder than the experts, the betting public, and the gambling public expected.

Let the Nets play prison ball...The cerebral Heat will just goad them into suspensions and ejections. Plus the refs will call it tightly...That's a death sentence for a team that plays the Heat who live in the paint.
Last edited by Sudanese Sensation on Thu May 08, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

wailuaFC wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:

Perhaps you should RE-read my first post...
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

wailuaFC wrote:

I've read the thread. You want someone to just come in and foul James and wade hard, that's not outplaying them. I don't think having someone come in and just fouling players hard is good basketball or enjoyable to watch at all
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

wailuaFC wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: Wouldn't you rather see a good clean basketball game where the nets out play the heat instead of relying on dirty tactics?
I've read the thread. You want someone to just come in and foul James and wade hard, that's not outplaying them. I don't think having someone come in and just fouling players hard is good basketball or enjoyable to watch at all
I never said anything about dirty play... which you alleged above. So if you wish to be taken seriously you must stop lying.

Now then...

When the opponents' 2 best players continuously and repeatedly scored in the paint, which was parting like the Red Sea in Game 1, there is only one -1- way to deter it from happening again: Let those players know that if they drive to the basket they are going to get hammered... HARD, but (again) not dirty.

Let them think twice the next time they take it to the basket, and force them to adjust.

Who cares what "you" think is good / enjoyable basketball. The goal is to WIN, and in order to do so teams have to play to their strengths AND try to take the strengths of the opponent away from them... as long as it's within the rules, then so be it.

Miami has a HUGE athletic advantage over the Nets (with LeBron and Wade)... and you think the Nets should allow them to exploit that advantage just because you find it enjoyable to watch?

Please...

wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

wailuaFC wrote:
I never said anything about dirty play... which you alleged above. So if you wish to be taken seriously you must stop lying.

Now then...

When the opponents' 2 best players continuously and repeatedly scored in the paint, which was parting like the Red Sea in Game 1, there is only one -1- way to deter it from happening again: Let those players know that if they drive to the basket they are going to get hammered... HARD, but (again) not dirty.

Let them think twice the next time they take it to the basket, and force them to adjust.

Who cares what "you" think is good / enjoyable basketball. The goal is to WIN, and in order to do so teams have to play to their strengths AND try to take the strengths of the opponent away from them... as long as it's within the rules, then so be it.

Miami has a HUGE athletic advantage over the Nets (with LeBron and Wade)... and you think the Nets should allow them to exploit that advantage just because you find it enjoyable to watch?

Please...
How would you feel if the nets did that to rose?
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Who cares?

The refs will just call it tighter and that will favor the Heat. Plus the Heat are experts at goading their opponents into losing their cool and getting ejected and/or suspended; the whole "U mad" phenomenon.
Yuh
Superstar

Post by Yuh »

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :lebronamazed:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Word on the street is that the Nets played Miami waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too soft in Game 1. So expect Brooklyn to play a MUCH more physical Game 2... and with that, expect a lot of whining and crying from you-know-who and the gang.

Suffice to say things should get real interesting...
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :finger: :finger: :finger: :asskicking: :asskicking: :asskicking: :asskicking: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed:
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Yuh
Superstar

Post by Yuh »

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :loser: :loser: :loser: