Trump actually said this?

Talk about anything here.
xer0
Hall of Famer

Re: Trump actually said this?

Post by xer0 »

CleveTown™ wrote:Trump is correct. why ARE WE having people from 3rd world hell holes come here? we dont need them
Immigration is destroying Europe and there are still fools that want it to happen here in the US. It's insanity. Liberals have lost their minds.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Where? Link it or admit you're lying AGAIN.

Link where Trump is quoted saying this, and if you link some bullshit "he said, she said" article I'm going to LMAO so hard.
He's said it...its a fact...clearly you aren't actually familiar with trumps words and only choose to hear what you want to hear...this is fact dude...open your fucking eyes....if you really cared about America and your choices and who you back up then YOU would be doing the searching your own damn self and not asking me to do it for you....man up faggot
Where's the actual quote faggot? If you can't provide the proof to your claims we can assume you were lying, which is par for the course for you.

You clearly are feeding into the mainstream media lies about President Trump.

Take your pick you ignorant Dumbfuck
https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+s ... e&ie=UTF-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:Trump is correct. why ARE WE having people from 3rd world hell holes come here? we dont need them
Immigration is destroying Europe and there are still fools that want it to happen here in the US. It's insanity. Liberals have lost their minds.
Destroying???
You overblown it like crazy...how dumb are you?
So damn gullible and dumb

xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

elartman1973 wrote:
xer0 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: He's said it...its a fact...clearly you aren't actually familiar with trumps words and only choose to hear what you want to hear...this is fact dude...open your fucking eyes....if you really cared about America and your choices and who you back up then YOU would be doing the searching your own damn self and not asking me to do it for you....man up faggot
Where's the actual quote faggot? If you can't provide the proof to your claims we can assume you were lying, which is par for the course for you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+s ... e&ie=UTF-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
No, you don't respond with take your pick. Provide the actual fucking quote with a source you imbecile.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Fucking demolishing all you trump nutsuckers with ease...anybody defending trumps comments and thinking they are acceptable is a fucking mentally inept person

xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

elartman1973 wrote:
xer0 wrote:
Destroying???
Yes, destroying. You need to do your research you fucking clown. The paid US media isn't going to report any of this because they are all part of the liberal global agenda. Wake the FUCK up.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
xer0 wrote:

No, you don't respond with take your pick. Provide the actual fucking quote with a source you imbecile.
I provided dozens you idiot...take your pick and don't think we don't recognise your obvious deflection
You got your melon head bashed the fuck in ...man up and accept it for once

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
xer0 wrote:
Destroying???
Yes, destroying. You need to do your research you fucking clown. The paid US media isn't going to report any of this because they are all part of the liberal global agenda. Wake the FUCK up.[/qudone]
I've clearly don 100 times more research than you..your research consists of and ends with trumps tweets...and your posting is an exact proof of it.

Keep deflecting from the topic

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

The fat man is so mad! lol

:trumplol:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:The fat man is so mad! lol

Nope..not mad in any way...I'm entertained..you are just dumb and I feel sorry for you...seriously.
The future is gonna suck for your kind...you will be a pissed off old man...its funny

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Trump's words about his fellow immigrants has infuriated him lol.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

The funny thing is that Artman and others actually seem to believe that the opposition doesn't understand their true agenda.

Another funny thing is that he's lonely, celibate, and fat.
xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

elartman1973 wrote:
xer0 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Destroying???
Yes, destroying. You need to do your research you fucking clown. The paid US media isn't going to report any of this because they are all part of the liberal global agenda. Wake the FUCK up.[/qudone]
I've clearly don 100 times more research than you..your research consists of and ends with trumps tweets...and your posting is an exact proof of it.

No, you haven't, and even if you did do that much research and concluded what you did, shows how scary dumb you are. It's a blessing to humanity that you haven't procreated.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Irrelevent..there's no defending it...don't even try..
This is one of those things you'd understand better if you had a family, had children, and had some sort of investment in the future.
Ummmm.I do moron
Duh
Your just clueless and there's no defense of his comments..none

Bullshit.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
xer0 wrote:

No, you haven't, and even if you did do that much research and concluded what you did, shows how scary dumb you are. It's a blessing to humanity that you haven't procreated.
Yes I have jackals...you've proven to be very dumb and ignorant and have made blind assumptions up the ads...this is no different

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Trump's words about his fellow immigrants has infuriated him lol.
Another calculated deflection

Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Everyone knows he's right.

Political correctness is a camouflaged tactic to make everyone think up is down and black is white.

We don't need or want shitskins here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Incognito wrote:Everyone knows he's right.

Political correctness is a camouflaged tactic to make everyone think up is down and black is white.

We don't need or want shitskins here.
We didn't want Italians or Irish or Greeks or polish or Jews or Chinese or japs or africans etc....then...they were from shithole countries at the turn of the century and before and after..they are who built America....you people are stupid as fuck

Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:If you bring in people from shithole countries, the country will trend in the direction of the shithole country, all else being equal.

It's a remarkably simple concept.

Leftists pretend to not understand so they can artificially pad their base of voters and pad the blue tribe.

The US has imported free/cheap labor from “shithole” countries for its entire existence. It should already be a shithole by your logic.