Post by elartman1973 »

Lol at these morons thinking white women are lining up to work as hotel maids
Smh
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Trump actually said this?

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:Lol at these morons thinking white women are lining up to work as hotel maids
Smh
Are hotel maids paid a respectable wage?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Lol at these morons thinking white women are lining up to work as hotel maids
Smh
Sometimes...and does it matter?
I do t see any white people lining up to pick fruit for a living...but its what you are basically gunning for with your beliefs and stupidity

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Smh
I do t see any white people lining up to pick fruit for a living...but its what you are basically gunning for with your beliefs and stupidity
Of course it matters. If illegals from 3rd world countries are the only ones willing to do a job because of its pay, that matters a lot.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Of course it matters. If illegals from 3rd world countries are the only ones willing to do a job because of its pay, that matters a lot.
You are very narrowminded and a racist and a follower....
Get a fucking backbone for Christ's sake
A real president is smarter with his words

Trump said ALL Haitians have AIDs and ALL Africans live in huts....that's the mentality you are following and supporting
You're so stupid

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote: Trump said ALL Haitians have AIDs and ALL Africans live in huts....that's the mentality you are following and supporting
You're so stupid
No he didn't.

Why do you feel the need to LIE all the time? You just can't help yourself can you?
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Bush eviscerated ElFatTits in this thread.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Trump said ALL Haitians have AIDs and ALL Africans live in huts....that's the mentality you are following and supporting
You're so stupid
No he didn't.

Why do you feel the need to LIE all the time? You just can't help yourself can you?
Yes he did...
Why do you continue to play dumb?

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
You're so stupid
No he didn't.

Yes he did...
Where? Link it or admit you're lying AGAIN.

Link where Trump is quoted saying this, and if you link some bullshit "he said, she said" article I'm going to LMAO so hard.
Last edited by LeBronMonsterDunk on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:Bush eviscerated ElFatTits in this thread.

Hmmmm.in what possible fucking world are you living in that you think that?
You're the biggest moron of the bunch...and that's saying a lot

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

College education levels from African immigrants are extremely high....but that's not who Trumpsters want...because. They are black

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
No he didn't.

Yes he did...

Link where Trump is quoted saying this, and if you link some bullshit "he said, she said" article I'm going to LMAO so hard.
He's said it...its a fact...clearly you aren't actually familiar with trumps words and only choose to hear what you want to hear...this is fact dude...open your fucking eyes....if you really cared about America and your choices and who you back up then YOU would be doing the searching your own damn self and not asking me to do it for you....man up faggot

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:College education levels from African immigrants are extremely high....but that's not who Trumpsters want...because. They are black

"Of Haitian immigrants (ages 25 to 65) 22 percent have not graduated from high school and 18 percent have a college degree. This compares to 9 percent and 30 percent, respectively, for native-born Americans."

How many more lies are you going to spew ITT?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Yes he did...

He's said it...its a fact...clearly you aren't actually familiar with trumps words and only choose to hear what you want to hear...this is fact dude...open your fucking eyes....if you really cared about America and your choices and who you back up then YOU would be doing the searching your own damn self and not asking me to do it for you....man up faggot
No link, only more whining - bitch styleee.
xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Yes he did...

Where's the actual quote faggot? If you can't provide the proof to your claims we can assume you were lying, which is par for the course for you.

You clearly are feeding into the mainstream media lies about President Trump.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Trump is correct. why ARE WE having people from 3rd world hell holes come here? we dont need them
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

artman is livid that President Trump called out people who come from shithole countries like he did.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:College education levels from African immigrants are extremely high....but that's not who Trumpsters want...because. They are black

"Of Haitian immigrants (ages 25 to 65) 22 percent have not graduated from high school and 18 percent have a college degree. This compares to 9 percent and 30 percent, respectively, for native-born Americans."

How many more lies are you going to spew ITT?
AFRICANS DUMBFUCK
all you do is deflect...
Haitians work the service jobs...the second most represented nationality in trumps golf clubs and resorts are HAITIANS

Keep supporting a fucking moron who constantly contradicts himself..keep accepting subpar president....
You are part of the problem

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:artman is livid that President Trump called out people who come from shithole countries like he did.
Spain is a shithole country?

Ok guy
Smh

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:Trump is correct. why ARE WE having people from 3rd world hell holes come here? we dont need them
Yes we do actually...without them the entire country and economy would fall apart and make America the real shithole country...but that's far too complex for you racist idiots to comprehend so you just follow the leader like spineless losers that you have proven to be