kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Ranking the best TV shows all-time

Post by kobeunderbite »

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Re: Ranking the best TV shows all-time

Post by Uncontroversial »

good list. Love seeing fleabag on there. There's only 5 or 6 shows i would delete. Everyone agrees #1 is correct. The rest of the order is wrong, but they're mostly +/- 5 spots from where they belong.

Succession should probably be way higher. And mad men.

Every one of these shows is over artman's fat ass head
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:01 pm good list. Love seeing fleabag on there. There's only 5 or 6 shows i would delete. Everyone agrees #1 is correct. The rest of the order is wrong, but they're mostly +/- 5 spots from where they belong.

Succession should probably be way higher. And mad men.

Every one of these shows is over artman's fat ass head

Mr Robot sucked
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Damn, Seinfeld started in 89.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Twilight Zone 11

smh
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

:lol: at 90% of the shows on that list coming out within just the last 25 years.

:L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L

:verdum:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:24 pm Image
Kobeunderballs‐ "Boomer Shit"

Meanwhile he jerks off over barman that's ancient shit

Stranger things is absolutely garbage btw
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:13 pm :lol: at 90% of the shows on that list coming out within just the last 25 years.

Which shows do you think are missing?
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:23 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:13 pm :lol: at 90% of the shows on that list coming out within just the last 25 years.

He'll probably say MASH and All in the Family. I don't think The Last of Us is anywhere near a top 50 show of all time.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

X-Files
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

GOT belongs on the list, but #2 seems a bit high for it.

I still can't get the stain that was that final season out of my head. A great show that was knocked down a peg by a horribly written and rushed conclusion season.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

manchild98 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:28 pm

He'll probably say MASH and All in the Family. I don't think The Last of Us is anywhere near a top 50 show of all time.

Agreed on TDK's choices and Last of Us being extremely overrated.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:01 pm GOT belongs on the list, but #2 seems a bit high for it.

I still can't get the stain that was that final season out of my head. A great show that was knocked down a peg by a horribly written and rushed conclusion season.

I think it got worse every year. Season one was 10/10, two 9/10, three 8/10, etc.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

kobeunderbite wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:03 pm
PhutureDynasty wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:01 pm GOT belongs on the list, but #2 seems a bit high for it.

I think it got worse every year. Season one was 10/10, two 9/10, three 8/10, etc.
That's fair. I enjoyed season 2 equally to season 1 but it definitely declined as it progressed.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

All in the Family is a no-brainer... I never watched a single episode of MASH, but based on ratings/popularity and years running it should ABSOLUTELY be included on the Top 50 list of "all time".

Others that were MUCH better than many shows on that list include Married With Children, The Cosby Show, Happy Days, Taxi, South Park, The Simpsons, Star Trek, I Love Lucy, Hills Street Blues.. and sooooo many others (pre 1999) that I forget off the top of my head.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:35 pm

All in the Family is a no-brainer... I never watched a single episode of MASH, but based on ratings/popularity and years running it should ABSOLUTELY be included on the Top 50 list of "all time".

Others that were MUCH better than many shows on that list include Married With Children, The Cosby Show, Happy Days, Taxi, South Park, The Simpsons, Star Trek, I Love Lucy, Hills Street Blues.. and sooooo many others (pre 1999) that I forget off the top of my head.
all mindless sitcoms, boomer. The last 25 years was the golden era of television. Boomer TV was dog shit.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:11 pm

all mindless sitcoms, boomer. The last 25 years was the golden era of television. Boomer TV was dog shit.
Your take on TV is just as worthless as your takes on sports, politics, music, and the auto industry.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

No dexter or silo?
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

A few shows on here that i really enjoyed but didnt expect to be on this list. Especially Boardwalk Empire
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

My dad loved MASH so I happened to see quite a few of those episodes. South Park should definitely be on the list. I almost think the list needs to be broken up. Top 50 comedies, etc. It's hard to compare The Wire to Good Times.