Magic maxed out glass man Jonathan Isaac! lmao!

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Magic maxed out glass man Jonathan Isaac! lmao!

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

:banderas:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

All I heard for months was how the Magic have more money to spend than anyone this offseason and this was when they were going to go get some reinforcements.

They didn't do jack SHIT but give every free agent on the team a raise and bring in KCP lmao :laugh3:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

$84 million for a player who has played 103 games in the past 5 years.

PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

If he plays the value is solid for that price.

Huge if though.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:00 pm If he plays the value is solid for that price.

Huge if though.
If he's healthy, that's a steal. Good bet for my Magic.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I saw him with Brett Cooper on The Daily Wire.

He's MAGA and a very respectable individual.

Obviously, it all swings on his health. I'm rooting for him, but only because he's MAGA and that outweighs Artman's fandom.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Isaac's appeared on more right-wing functions than he has NBA courts.
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

He played 58 games last season but only 15.8 mpg. At what point do you cut ties? I’m sure he’s a good dude that has dealt with an unfortunate string of injuries, but bad luck or not there’s a limit. Magicians prob should’ve let him walk.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Maxed?

Smh
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:31 pm All I heard for months was how the Magic have more money to spend than anyone this offseason and this was when they were going to go get some reinforcements.

They didn't do jack SHIT but give every free agent on the team a raise and bring in KCP lmao :laugh3:
They have increase wins by 12 games then by 13 games...with the same base players. Acting like its not working is pretty fucking ignorant.
Now with likely tge best defensive backcourt in the nba and a superstar and all star in tge making on what was a top 5 defensive team that improved defensively and offensively after a 47 win season.

Ya you're fucking stupid.
This isn't the lakers desperate shit show that has no continuity and hasn't done shit as a result. Tge magics biggest strength is continuity

Learn basketball jackass

You don't fix what isn't broken and is working. Top 3 players are 22 and under...lol at claiming they have peaked. Fucking idiot

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ElJorge wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:21 pm He played 58 games last season but only 15.8 mpg. At what point do you cut ties? I’m sure he’s a good dude that has dealt with an unfortunate string of injuries, but bad luck or not there’s a limit. Magicians prob should’ve let him walk.
So he can go elsewhere and blow up after all tge magic have invested?

Nope. Thats actually what would be stupid

ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:27 pm
ElJorge wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:21 pm He played 58 games last season but only 15.8 mpg. At what point do you cut ties? I’m sure he’s a good dude that has dealt with an unfortunate string of injuries, but bad luck or not there’s a limit. Magicians prob should’ve let him walk.

I don’t think he’s going to “blow up”, unless you’re talking about his knees. He’ll be 27 years old next season. Sadly he is who he is at this point. A fragile player that had a lot of upside but wasn’t able to stay on the court.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ElJorge wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:29 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:27 pm

I don’t think he’s going to “blow up”, unless you’re talking about his knees. He’ll be 27 years old next season. Sadly he is who he is at this point. A fragile player that had a lot of upside but wasn’t able to stay on the court.
He's never been healthier and stronger
He was on limited minutes last year. Not anymore. Elite and likely best defender in the nba when on the floor.
You people are really incredibly clueless about tge magic in every way yet they are all you jealous fools talk about.
Yes jealous. We all know they are on the right path and no joke and are only scratching tge surface

Some of you don't believe in chemistry. Magic have likely the best in the nba

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Vegas is definitely not setting the line for Orlando at 55 wins for the 2025 season, so it will be great to see Artman actually bet and back up his fat mouth with something tangible for a change.

Can't wait
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:39 pm Vegas is definitely not setting the line for Orlando at 55 wins for the 2025 season, so it will be great to see Artman actually bet and back up his fat mouth with something tangible for a change.

Can't wait
Vegas has consistently been dead wrong about the magic. As have all of you and every " expert"

Imagine giving a shit about vegas

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:50 pm
Vegas has consistently been dead wrong about the magic. As have all of you and every " expert"

That should encourage you to better *more*, not less, r-tard.

Last year literally every poster on here told you to put money on the Magic winning more games than what Vegas set, and you refused.

Then Grizz did it and took ownership of the AG's Magic Fandom, with zero resistance from you.

By the way, the board was basically dead correct last year. Lost in the first round, per normal, in a humiliating fashion...about the best thing you can say is they won about three or four more regular season games (almost exclusively on the basis of beating on the worst teams in the NBA) than expected. The *exact* predicted playoff outcome, and a few more regular season wins. Big whoop lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:55 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:50 pm

That should encourage you to better *more*, not less, r-tard.

Last year literally every poster on here told you to put money on the Magic winning more games than what Vegas set, and you refused.

Then Grizz did it and took ownership of the AG's Magic Fandom, with zero resistance from you.

By the way, the board was basically dead correct last year. Lost in the first round, per normal, in a humiliating fashion...about the best thing you can say is they won about three or four more regular season games (almost exclusively on the basis of beating on the worst teams in the NBA) than expected. The *exact* predicted playoff outcome, and a few more regular season wins. Big whoop lol
Gambling means jack shit to me dumbass. It proves nothing more than irresponsability with money.
You trying to pretend it means anything else like confidence or true fanhood is absolutely stupid.
Griw up.
Focus on another tea.. Magic are fine and know what they are doing and have proven it.
This sad desperate attempt to bash them when tgeres nothing there to bash is absolutely embarrassing to witnes and cringey.

And yes. I own ALL of you clowns rent free as fuck

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

zombiesonics wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:49 pm 5 years and $84 million for a player who has played 103 games in the past 5 years.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:10 pm

Gambling means jack shit to me dumbass. It proves nothing more than irresponsability with money.
No, it just means you have a big hairless pussy between your legs, and would rather play blowhard on the internet than risk something of value and back up your alleged true belief.

lmao