LOL the migrants really ARE invading now

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Superstar

LOL the migrants really ARE invading now

Post by CleveTown™ »

https://nypost.com/2023/12/22/metro/mig ... oney-food/ Have fun amerikkkkka!!!!! :broncigar: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:
"Migrants staying at the Big Apple’s controversial tent shelter at Floyd Bennett Field have started going door to door in nearby neighborhoods begging residents for cash, food and clothes, furious locals told The Post Friday.

David Fitzgerald, 62, said he has noticed an influx of asylum seeker families showing up on his doorstep in Brooklyn’s Marine Park neighborhood in recent weeks asking for spare change — sparking safety fears among some of his neighbors.

“There’s definitely an invasion of immigrants from Floyd Bennett Field in our neighborhood and I see them sitting outside stores … outside the mall and going around to all the houses in the neighborhood, knocking on the door looking for money,” the retiree said.

“I certainly sympathize with their situation, but to have people knocking at your door looking for food that don’t speak English, it’s annoying. I don’t like it. We have never had this before, ever,” he continued."

My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: LOL the migrants really ARE invading now

Post by elartman1973 »

I've seen zero ever
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: LOL the migrants really ARE invading now

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Floyd Bennet is a nice field/ airport. It had a bunch of old historical planes for kids to see and it has a sports complex called the aviator. I enjoyed taking my first born there. I wouldn’t do that anymore
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed