Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: The Trump campaign is in full blown free fall

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

rileymartin wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:02 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:00 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:55 pm
Who said anything about minorities and homosexuals? The fact it's the first thing you think of proves you are definitely NOT the most moral in any way. Your cult is fueled by hate of other humans. And productive???
No dumbass.
You're so brainwashed that you have generalized hundreds of millions of people into 2 categories and you think you're not stupid?
Jfc
Homosexuals, transfags and minorities cannot create or maintain a functional civilization. Whether you like it or not trump supporters represent the moral and hardworking half of the nation while Kamala supporters represent the entitled, debauched half which sustain themselves from the public coffers.
And had you fucking idiots nominated ANYONE besides Trump, we wouldn’t be in this mess…
There is no "mess" dementia, only the mainstream media brainwashing simpletons like you (the way they've been doing for 8 years now... and they've been WRONG every time).

Just make sure your dumb ass either stays home OR votes Trump in November, and you won't have to worry about Kamala as President.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:12 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:01 pm I can't read what other people post
I didn't comment on where I think the trendline is going or make a projection or anything like what you are babbling about.

It's obviously a high variance situation, with a few months of "ball" left to be played.

But if you are so confident Trump wins in a runaway, will you place a financial bet (with receipts) *today* and post to the board? Unlike the 76ers winning it all, you actually have a reasonable chance of being right.

You've previously claimed to make super high levels of money, so such a bet shouldn't be that big a deal, right?

Right?
As I have maintained throughout my tenure on AG, I do not bet for money.

That being said, stop falling for the media's garbage. They have been wrong EVERY SINGLE time about Trump, and they will be proven wrong again in November. As noted... smarten up.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:40 pm Just make sure your dumb ass either stays home OR votes Trump in November, and you won't have to worry about Kamala as President.
Lol
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:26 pm Don’t forget, Drunko has $565,000.00 stuffed in his mattress, because he doesn’t trust banks…

:pjaxlol: :pjaxlol: :pjaxlol:
I never said anything about my money NOT in banks, dementia. In fact I challenged you numerous times to compare "bank accounts", and you chickened out.

Now run along and wave a Kamala flag, deadbeat.

:asskicking:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:38 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:07 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:00 pm
Homosexuals, transfags and minorities cannot create or maintain a functional civilization. Whether you like it or not trump supporters represent the moral and hardworking half of the nation while Kamala supporters represent the entitled, debauched half which sustain themselves from the public coffers.

Moral?
You're a fucking evil person
You’re a wifeless and childless man who is an intermittent user of illegal drugs. You sir are a net liability to society and civilization. And it isn’t by chance that you vote democrat. You guys are parasites and leeches on the productive and the responsible.

I remember you boasting about getting the maximum covid checks but when I shared in the thread that it starts phasing out at $75k, you quickly engaged in word gymnastics to show that your salary is way above $75k while still qualifying for the maximum covid checks :gtfo:
Typical repeated lies about me. I took no covid checks and experienced no lock down. I was working the entire time unlike you and most Republicans. I dont vote Democrat. I dont vote at all. So you failed again. I don't take handouts but my hard work pays your handouts. Wifeless childless drug addict? Where do you come up with such asinine stupidity. You also proved your a complete idiot a a complete slave to society and dont have a mind of your own.
I add FAR more to the society you live your life for than you do, dumbass.
Your people are the opposite of productive and against growth and progress. You desperately want things to go back to the 1950s because you lack the ability to grow and adapt so you stick with hate instead.

You are nobody to measure the morality of anyone on earth. You're a negative human and add absolutely nothing to America.
You're so lost and out of touch. Stop following and supporting losers like trump. He's done you no favors and is the main reason for all the division, which you are all for.
You're anti-American immoral and plain stupid
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:23 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:12 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:01 pm I can't read what other people post
I didn't comment on where I think the trendline is going or make a projection or anything like what you are babbling about.

It's obviously a high variance situation, with a few months of "ball" left to be played.

But if you are so confident Trump wins in a runaway, will you place a financial bet (with receipts) *today* and post to the board? Unlike the 76ers winning it all, you actually have a reasonable chance of being right.

You've previously claimed to make super high levels of money, so such a bet shouldn't be that big a deal, right?

Right?
He says he only makes just under 7k a month
No fatso, I "cleared" a bit over $7k in 2023... that's after taxes.

Put another way: More than you.

:asskicking:

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:44 pm *knees shakin and quakin* *spine turning into a limp noodle*
If you truly believed what you said, you would be a man and make a meaningful bet. It would be an automatic slam dunk IF what you are saying is true and you actually believe in what you are saying with the level of certainty you project.

You are tainted and marked with cowardice until you do, with your masculinity and heterosexuality called into question, and rightfully so.

I'm sorry.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:53 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:44 pm *knees shakin and quakin* *spine turning into a limp noodle*
If you truly believed what you said, you would be a man and make a meaningful bet. It would be an automatic slam dunk IF what you are saying is true and you actually believe in what you are saying with the level of certainty you project.

You are tainted and marked with cowardice until you do, with your masculinity and heterosexuality called into question, and rightfully so.

I'm sorry.
Only a fool believes waging money on something defines ones manhood.

:roll:

I'm sorry too... sorry that you (like zombie) are beginning to show that the media is starting to brainwash you as well. Zombie is an idiot so it's not surprising. But you I figured were wiser. Guess even TDK can be wrong every now and then, eh?

:L

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:48 pm
AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:38 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:07 pm

Moral?
You're a fucking evil person
You’re a wifeless and childless man who is an intermittent user of illegal drugs. You sir are a net liability to society and civilization. And it isn’t by chance that you vote democrat. You guys are parasites and leeches on the productive and the responsible.

I remember you boasting about getting the maximum covid checks but when I shared in the thread that it starts phasing out at $75k, you quickly engaged in word gymnastics to show that your salary is way above $75k while still qualifying for the maximum covid checks :gtfo:
Typical repeated lies about me. I took no covid checks and experienced no lock down. I was working the entire time unlike you and most Republicans. I dont vote Democrat. I dont vote at all. So you failed again. I don't take handouts but my hard work pays your handouts. Wifeless childless drug addict? Where do you come up with such asinine stupidity. You also proved your a complete idiot a a complete slave to society and dont have a mind of your own.
I add FAR more to the society you live your life for than you do, dumbass.
Your people are the opposite of productive and against growth and progress. You desperately want things to go back to the 1950s because you lack the ability to grow and adapt so you stick with hate instead.

You are nobody to measure the morality of anyone on earth. You're a negative human and add absolutely nothing to America.
You're so lost and out of touch. Stop following and supporting losers like trump. He's done you no favors and is the main reason for all the division, which you are all for.
You're anti-American immoral and plain stupid
Just admit you're a tranny fag already, fatso... that, or you're dating one.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 8:13 pm
No, but it helps calibrate your actual level of certitude, and provides a great personal check against being a blowhard.

And deep down, you know I'm right, which is why you are SCARED and PETRIFIED to lay down a real bet.

You don't have to admit it here. But just so you know...I know.

;)
ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

FWIW Arty… if you were to admit to enjoying gay tranny buttsex… just imagine the shit it would stir up here? Do it for us, big fella :suds:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 8:20 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 8:13 pm
No, but it helps calibrate your actual level of certitude, and provides a great personal check against being a blowhard.

And deep down, you know I'm right, which is why you are SCARED and PETRIFIED to lay down a real bet.

You don't have to admit it here. But just so you know...I know.

;)
:roll:

Okay then. Let's just wait for the results and see who is right.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 8:28 pm
Okay then. Let's just wait for the results and see who is right.
Trump winning wouldn't make you right *today*, r-tard because the question is the level of certainty you have *today*.

If you think he's a lock, betting on him now is literally free money.

And you pass up free money (after complaining about inflation these last few years) for......nothing?

Or maybe, just maybe...you aren't as certain as you attempt to project (as an ultimate self-proclaimed internet-only alpha male).

Nah...it couldn't be that.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

You're trying too hard bush-league...

I don't need to wager money to justify my manhood OR my confidence that the vast majority of the voting population will reject Kamala's agenda ONCE it starts getting exposed more and more.

Assuming no DemonRat cheating, Trump will win.

Case-closed.

Tell ya what though... if you're so scared of Kamala (lol) then why not get off the computer and start donating some of your time to help get the MAGA agenda out there to simpletons (like artman) or voters on the verge of becoming a victim of mainstream media brainwashing (ie; you)?

Here... I'll even help you out:

https://trumpforce47.com

:trump:

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 8:56 pm babbling and cowardice
lol
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:08 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 8:56 pm babbling and cowardice
lol
Tell ya what... I'll make a wager on Trump winning as soon as you man-up and support Trump by donating your time to spread the MAGA message, instead of whining on a message board about how scared you are of Kamala.

:lol:

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Look at how angry and shook the internet blowhard gets after getting a very gentle poke.

He's 50 (or older) by the way.

lmbao
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

lol at everyone saying i was wrong
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=134091&p=1889472#p1889472
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:51 pm Look at how angry and shook the internet blowhard gets after getting a very gentle poke.

He's 50 (or older) by the way.

lmbao
How do you figure I'm angry? I'm calling it like I see it: You're scared of Kamala because you've allowed the Lefty media to brainwash you, when all along I thought you were intelligent enough to see beyond their BS.

I just hope you're not a full-fledged Kamala Lover by November, is all.

That's not anger, that's genuine concern.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:49 pm How do you figure I'm angry?
Because you are acting childish over getting a very calm and minor correction, and are currently babbling off in another universe with a galaxy-sized goalpost shift from the original point, which you are doing to hope no one notices your original dodges (they do).

It would be bad, but understandable if you were a teenager, but as someone in their 50s....yikes!

Do NOT respond to this post with autism.