It's a male-subsidized league. We gave you your fuck**g league, none of you showed up!!!” — Bill Burr

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: It's a male-subsidized league. We gave you your fuck**g league, none of you showed up!!!” — Bill Burr

Post by lettherebehouse »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:18 pm
lettherebehouse wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:44 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:28 pm Image

She could get it no troll
Looks like an Asian overweight brunette Kate Hudson.

I see it

:nashpoint:
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: It's a male-subsidized league. We gave you your fuck**g league, none of you showed up!!!” — Bill Burr

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Bill Burr was hilarious Live a couple weeks ago. I definitely am gonna watch this stand up but he gave this skit live too and it was great. Lots of libs clammed up when he started talking about how its murder. Sad.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Of course...Only a homo would think otherwise...Even if it one of those, "its really a dude" tricks, I am still gonna consider it...
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

rileymartin wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:07 pm

Of course...Only a homo would think otherwise...Even if it one of those, "its really a dude" tricks, I am still gonna consider it...
Call me gay but I couldn't get my dick up for that pig yuck
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:24 pm

I'm with you. Not to brag, but I have had sex with a lot of women in my life. I did reasonably well before I was married and extremely well after I separated from my ex. I've only ever had sex with one woman who could be considered overweight in my life and even she would have been considered pretty close to "normal" weight by most. Attraction is subjective obviously, but I like they built lean and feel like I'm splitting wood when I go to work. I find that woman repulsive.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

No need...It is common knowledge that most Muzzies are at minimum bisexual...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:41 pm

I'm with you. Not to brag, but I have had sex with a lot of women in my life. I did reasonably well before I was married and extremely well after I separated from my ex. I've only ever had sex with one woman who could be considered overweight in my life and even she would have been considered pretty close to "normal" weight by most. Attraction is subjective obviously, but I like they built lean and feel like I'm splitting wood when I go to work. I find that woman repulsive.
I have always had a weakness for chubby Asians, and chubby Mexican broads...And it is smorgasbord out here in Cali...This chick might not be your cup of tea, but she is far from repulsive...you are nuts...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:55 pm Bill Burr was hilarious Live a couple weeks ago. I definitely am gonna watch this stand up but he gave this skit live too and it was great. Lots of libs clammed up when he started talking about how its murder. Sad.
He was just here...in tampa..will be back in November in orlando..my brother has tix already
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Put it this way. If I had to choose who i’m smashin for one night between prime Kate Moss or prime Snookie, I’m takin the latter.