Do you look old or young for your age?

Talk about anything here.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Re: Do you look old or young for your age?

Post by Titan18 »

In arties early to mid 40s pics he looks his age, but his recent ones on Insta? Yikes…the pandemic must have been rough on the poor guy.
Last edited by Titan18 on Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

I think being an outdoor laborer and swamp humidity is catching up to the fat man, he certainly doesn't look like the type that's moisturizing and exfoliating on a regular basis.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:16 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:11 pm It's sad the lge level of insecurity these posters have that makes them invent blatant lies about me in order to feel better about themselves

Truly sad
You are the most insecure poster here by miles and miles Artie. I don't know who is in second place, but they aren't in your area code.
Clearly I'm far from insecure.
Stop desperately trying to make this thread about me...what the fuck is wrong with you?
Everyone posted thier thoughts.why are you losers clinging to mine like a bunch off in heat faggots?
Jfc
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:29 pm I think being an outdoor laborer and swamp humidity is catching up to the fat man, he certainly doesn't look like the type that's moisturizing and exfoliating on a regular basis.
None of that is even true..I work in the indoors and cool 70 degrees and not Swamp or manual...bur keep pushing the lies

I look 38...was told even today...but lol at thinking any loser on this boards opinion measures above real life people

Are you stupid?

Answer is yes

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:41 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:11 pm It's sad the lge level of insecurity these posters have that makes them invent blatant lies about me in order to feel better about themselves

Truly sad
You are the most insecure poster here by miles and miles Artie. I don't know who is in second place, but they aren't in your area code.
Stop desperately trying to make this thread about me...what the fuck is wrong with you?
Everyone posted thier thoughts.why are you losers clinging to mine like a bunch off in heat faggots?
Jfc
Just stating a fact Artie. Secure people don't feel the need to incessantly defend themselves or their circumstances from silly things. You can't help it because your insecurities rule you.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:46 pm

Jfc
Just stating a fact Artie. Secure people don't feel the need to incessantly defend themselves or their circumstances from silly things. You can't help it because your insecurities rule you.
Secure people definitely defend themselves..insecure people, such as yourself, will desperately try to bash secure ones like myself to make themselves and thier low self esteem feel better...doesn't work..you still feel like a chump I'm sure.
I'm as secure as it gets..and my.mind is very elite which adds to my prowess.

Ou take this board way too seriously...move on..stopmobsessing and stop trying to act like you're always right..it's OK to be wrong..

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:54 pm
Jfc
Secure people definitely defend themselves..insecure people, such as yourself, will desperately try to bash secure ones like myself to make themselves and thier low self esteem feel better...doesn't work..you still feel like a chump I'm sure.

Ou take this board way too seriously...move on..stopmobsessing and stop trying to act like you're always right..it's OK to be wrong..
You definitely should know.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

You look old as shit, Tits. Now get your fat ass the fuck outta my thread.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:55 pm

One day when your mind clears, you'll realize you've squandered hundreds of threads and posts trying to call me insecure and a liar when the fact is you should have spent that same time trying to pick my brain and learn from me and my knowledge....one day it will be too late.
For your sake I hope you find the clarity you DESPERATELY require...for my sake..I don't care if you do or don't

Boom

Walk it off grey nut

gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Y’all be the judge.
7BD9B49D-4987-4547-B098-F46F64929330.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:13 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:55 pm

One day when your mind clears, you'll realize you've squandered hundreds of threads and posts trying to call me insecure and a liar when the fact is you should have spent that same time trying to pick my brain and learn from me and my knowledge....one day it will be too late.
For your sake I hope you find the clarity you DESPERATELY require...for my sake..I don't care if you do or don't

Boom

Walk it off grey nut

:ohshitgif:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

gaskill15 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:14 pm Y’all be the judge.

BRB

:bronfrown:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Gas is most definitely from Iowa.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Pretty much right at my age.

Unlike Artman though, people don't tell me how old they think I look, seemingly everytime someone calls him old, earlier that day someone told him he looked in his 30. Dame thing happened last time, weird coincidence 🤔
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

LNS wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:01 pm
xer0 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:51 pm and he just looks like a tool with that slappable smirky face he always seems to have on.
You’re referring to his autistic “flat affect” facial expression.

elartman1973 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:11 pm no grey on my head whatsoever.
:mjlaugh:

as far as myself, good genes, good diet, and regular aerobic exercise keeps me looking younger.
More sleep would help, but insomnia is a bitch.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I could pass for early 50's. My hips and all say I am in my 70's.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I outwork and outclassed most 25 year olds...scraight up

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

gaskill15 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:14 pm Y’all be the judge.