Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Is this the new AngerGeneral?

Post by LNS »

Kingcarl24 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:13 pm
LNS wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:07 pm
AbeVigodaLive wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:49 pm

Your wife seems to have forgiven you for abandoning the family to bone somebody else.

Good for you.
I mean she convinced me to come down here so she damn well better have.

And if someone divorces and the family moves apart how is that abandoning? Granted we weren’t divorced but we were on that path. But thankfully she got me to come down here, and whether I like the city or not I’m still glad we’re working things out.
Honestly though, there's got to be a bit of you that's happy to be in Idaho right now during this pandemic than California. I seriously doubt anyone near you takes the pandemic seriously. When you get a chance you need to check out northern Idaho as well. The Salmon river is really pretty country.
I mean it’s fine I suppose. Less pollution and my coworkers are a lot friendlier. And like I mentioned… working 40 hours is so much nicer than working 60-70 hours. I’m enjoying the free time, my daughters, and reconciling with the wifey.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LNS wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:19 pm Let’s face facts, too. A lot of us lead boring lives, so there’s not much to talk about. My days off (Mon-Thurs) are literally take my kids to school, go to the gym and workout for 2.5 hours, eat breakfast, nap/recover, pick my kids up from school, have dinner, sex, bedtime. In between all of that I’ll read a little, listen to music, watch YouTube, fuck off on AG… and then it’s work 5am-6:30pm Fri-Sun.

Personally I’m content though. As lame as it sounds I’ve never been able to focus on my exercise routine like this before, and working 40 hours a week > working 60-70 hours a week.

Your wife seems to have forgiven you for abandoning the family to bone somebody else.

Good for you.

And if someone divorces and the family moves apart how is that abandoning? Granted we weren’t divorced but we were on that path. But thankfully she got me to come down here, and whether I like the city or not I’m still glad we’re working things out.

To each his own... but there's no way I'd allow my "ex"-wife to take my kids away from me to another state.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AbeVigodaLive wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:29 pm

Good for you.

To each his own... but there's no way I'd allow my "ex"-wife to take my kids away from me to another state.
You don’t have kids. So your hypothetical is irrelevant.

And besides… reconciliation was always on the table. We took some time apart, I did my thing for a bit, and then we decided to work it out. Get off your high horse already, guy.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

LNS wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:34 pm

And besides… reconciliation was always on the table. We took some time apart, I did my thing for a bit, and then we decided to work it out. Get off your high horse already, guy.
:biggums:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

No high horse needed.

Not abandoning your kids is a pretty low bar.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Abe mixing it up with LNS on his second day back?

I love it!!!
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AbeVigodaLive wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:36 pm

No high horse needed.

Not dying from drunk driving is a pretty low bar too. But that didn’t seem to stop your dad.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LNS wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:40 pm

No high horse needed.

Not dying from drunk driving is a pretty low bar too. But that didn’t seem to stop your dad.

The driver who killed my dad wasn't drunk.

[Note: Are you Madnesss' understudy or something. So edgy! If you really want to "rattle" me, maybe you can make fun of my dead mom, too. LOL.]
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AbeVigodaLive wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:50 pm
LNS wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:40 pm

No high horse needed.

The driver who killed my dad wasn't drunk.

[Note: Are you Madnesss' understudy or something. So edgy! If you really want to "rattle" me, maybe you can make fun of my dead mom, too. LOL.]
Yeah the “note” doesn’t make you seem rattled. :lol:

I didn’t know your mom was dead. Was she also drunk driving?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Ha.

[Note: LOL.]
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Damn LNS, that was harsh.

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

The gloves came off ITT but lets not pretend Abe didn’t take the 1st sucker punch. He just happen to limp wrist into someone who punches much harder.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:18 pm The gloves came off ITT but lets not pretend Abe didn’t take the 1st sucker punch. He just happen to limp wrist into someone who punches much harder.

Apparently, by the looks of it... your wife punches the hardest.

After all, she left the state with your kids. Then, made you follow her with your tail between your legs.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AbeVigodaLive wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:30 pm
lettherebehouse wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:18 pm The gloves came off ITT but lets not pretend Abe didn’t take the 1st sucker punch. He just happen to limp wrist into someone who punches much harder.

After all, she left the state with your kids. Then, made you follow her with your tail between your legs.
You quoted House, retard.

You’re definitely not rattled, though.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

AbeVigodaLive wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:30 pm

:kobewhatnew:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LNS trying to regurgitate "U Mad" message board techniques from 2007.

[Note: He's really really gunning for the badge of "my scalp" when I leave again next week.]

[2nd Note: Apparently, I am a poor reader though.]
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

No one is gunning for your scalp, Abe. Re-read the thread… I was civil the entire time until you started taking shots at me. Then I dug up your parents, and now here we are.

And u definitely mad, guy.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LNS wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:47 pm No one is gunning for your scalp, Abe. Re-read the thread… I was civil the entire time until you started taking shots at me. Then I dug up your parents, and now here we are.

And u definitely mad, guy.

Yeah. I made a quip. You retaliated mini-Madness style. And I laughed at it.

Yet now you're the one playing the "U Mad" game.

Love that AG still plays fast and loose with the obvious (un)intentional irony.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Oh now it was a quip? :lol:

Bro… I couldn’t care less about your parents. I wasn’t trying to edge lord, I just don’t like drunk driving morons like your dad. Hopefully he didn’t take anyone out with him.