Does TDK know?

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Does TDK know?

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

lol
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

gainesvillejjstalker wrote:lol

:P
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
gainesvillejjstalker wrote:lol

:P
Even Artman agrees with TDK

Yuh
Superstar

Post by Yuh »

gainesvillejjstalker wrote:He can't be saved with reports on this board? No one can shut us down, TDK. You're on your own and you have to grab those two little peanuts you call a sac and man up.

There's no crying in internet message boarding.

One HUGE difference between this board and pussysports... fp is in charge here and he won't allow the sort of cowardly antics orchestrated by JJ and a couple of the mods on the other board.

That said, there will be a level playing field on this board... so it's sissies and yellow-bellies (like you) who better make sure you put on your big girl panties because TDK will chew you up and spit you out if you get out of line chump.
"Chew you up and spit you out."

Is that what you call reporting the board to higher authorities?
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

yuh_nuccu wrote:
gainesvillejjstalker wrote:He can't be saved with reports on this board? No one can shut us down, TDK. You're on your own and you have to grab those two little peanuts you call a sac and man up.

One HUGE difference between this board and pussysports... fp is in charge here and he won't allow the sort of cowardly antics orchestrated by JJ and a couple of the mods on the other board.

That said, there will be a level playing field on this board... so it's sissies and yellow-bellies (like you) who better make sure you put on your big girl panties because TDK will chew you up and spit you out if you get out of line chump.
"Chew you up and spit you out."

Is that what you call reporting the board to higher authorities?
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Eh, I'm running the server-side stuff but JJ is in charge of the board itself (he's very much the face of the forum, and he saved the community, pretty much). I'm not terribly interested in that kind of responsibility anyway (though if nobody else is online I'll take care of any problems). I can guarantee you there won't be similar problems as there were on ProBoards because we own the hosting, so mods won't have to be overly cautious. If you have any problems, PM JJ or a mod.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

PM JJ Image
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

He can report the board to a higher authority, he thinks; the internet police.
Yuh
Superstar

Post by Yuh »

Where did TDK's post go? It just looks like his menstrual cycle now.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

fpliii wrote:

Eh, I'm running the server-side stuff but JJ is in charge of the board itself (he's very much the face of the forum, and he saved the community, pretty much). I'm not terribly interested in that kind of responsibility anyway (though if nobody else is online I'll take care of any problems). I can guarantee you there won't be similar problems as there were on ProBoards because we own the hosting, so mods won't have to be overly cautious. If you have any problems, PM JJ or a mod.

you need to stop being so humble....you are the Owner/CEO/COO/President etc....and everyone else is just a subordinate that answers to you...you're like the owner I always wanted Jerry to be...
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

constitutionnomore wrote:
fpliii wrote:

you need to stop being so humble....you are the Owner/CEO/COO/President etc....and everyone else is just a subordinate that answers to you...you're like the owner I always wanted Jerry to be...
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

yuh_nuccu wrote:Where did TDK's post go? It just looks like his menstrual cycle now.
He's been known to delete and edit his own posts out of shame.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

TDK has really fell off without a "report" feature.

Coincidence?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

this made me miss stalker.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

TDK was right about JJ all along: He is/was a fraud.

Blind sheep (like ripper and monsterdork) believed Gator's crappola for yearS just like they believe an "anonymous source" = absolute fact and always 100% credible.

:lol: :L