Early draft prediction: Bulls will draft Devyn Marble

Talk about anything here.
Buckets
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Early draft prediction: Bulls will draft Devyn Marble

Post by Buckets »

Marble is a 4 year SG from the University of Iowa and is listed at 6'6"

The guy fits the Chicago Bulls mold being a 4 year senior and high character guy. Further, Marble is versatile in that he can handle the ball and shoot.

Look for the Bulls to take Marble with their pick in the late teens.

http://iowa.rivals.com/bviewplayer.asp? ... yer=432732" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Early draft prediction: Bulls will draft Devyn Marble

Post by Robceltsfan »

Buckets wrote:Marble is a 4 year SG from the University of Iowa and is listed at 6'6"

The guy fits the Chicago Bulls mold being a 4 year senior and high character guy. Further, Marble is versatile in that he can handle the ball and shoot.

http://iowa.rivals.com/bviewplayer.asp? ... yer=432732" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Bulls have a tendency to draft 4th year seniors?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Buckets

Post by Buckets »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Buckets wrote:Marble is a 4 year SG from the University of Iowa and is listed at 6'6"

The Bulls have a tendency to draft 4th year seniors?
Jimmy Butler was a 4 year senior (transferred his sophomore year to Marquette). Taj Gibson was a 3 year player at USC but was 24 when he was drafted. Tony Snell was drafted at age 21. So yes the Bulls like to draft older, more mature rookies.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

I'd order a Marble jersey instantly. With that being said, I don't think Marble will do anything special in the NBA.
Buckets

Post by Buckets »

gaskill15 wrote:I'd order a Marble jersey instantly. With that being said, I don't think Marble will do anything special in the NBA.
You could possibly be right. But I think he fits perfectly what the Bulls look for in a draft character wise along with what they need skill/position/height wise.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

Go Hawks!.....Ronnie Lester is a big reason for my early Bulls fandom...

That said, not sure he(Marble) has the handles to really make an impact at the next level.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:Go Hawks!.....Ronnie Lester is a big reason for my early Bulls fandom...

That said, not sure he(Marble) has the handles to really make an impact at the next level.
Or consistency. Marble is virtually a completely different player from half to half.