Everyone not named Havs, Bush or Abe

Talk about anything here.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Everyone not named Havs, Bush or Abe

Post by Robceltsfan »

Take a deep breath. Admit you were wrong. Enjoy the show.

:banderas:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Everyone not named Havs, Bush or Abe

Post by Robceltsfan »

:bird:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

:bryanyes:
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

First and foremost, it’s always fuck the Celtics. But also to be fair, I think most reasonable people picked the Celtics to win? Weren’t they also preseason favorites? I know you haven’t gotten to see much success in the past 40 or years so you probably don’t know how to win with grace, but come on bud.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

wailuaFC wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:25 pm First and foremost, it’s always fuck the Celtics. But also to be fair, I think most reasonable people picked the Celtics to win? Weren’t they also preseason favorites? I know you haven’t gotten to see much success in the past 40 or years so you probably don’t know how to win with grace, but come on bud.
Trust me, based on some of the ridicule I’ve endured, my post was VERY measured and gentle.

~George Carlin~
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

I didn't say shit bad about the Celtics. I know they are far superior to my Magic.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Robceltsfan wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:29 pm
wailuaFC wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:25 pm First and foremost, it’s always fuck the Celtics. But also to be fair, I think most reasonable people picked the Celtics to win? Weren’t they also preseason favorites? I know you haven’t gotten to see much success in the past 40 or years so you probably don’t know how to win with grace, but come on bud.
Trust me, based on some of the ridicule I’ve endured, my post was VERY measured and gentle.
Must have been really hard on you to be preseason and post season favorites. I’m glad you were able to endure it and manage to post so gently. You’re a big man.

(Congrats on the title. Celtics were a buzz saw this year and being as everyone important is under contract and young, sans horford, you should have a good shot at a repeat)
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

zOWNED
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Robceltsfan wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:06 pm Take a deep breath. Admit you were wrong. Enjoy the show.

:banderas:
First time in my life I had a home NBA team to root for. You and Havs I believe are true Celtics fans. Bush is a BW fan.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Da Stars. wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:04 am First time in my life I had a home NBA team to root for. You and Havs I believe are true Celtics fans. Bush is a BW fan.
You are simply lying in a vain attempt to hurt feelings, because I'm *rubbing your face* in OUR win.

I've literally been a Celtics fan by entire life, and have the receipts to prove it.

This win means I'm a winner at life, and the Celtics winning means I'm a pretty good person with a huge penis.

That's how it goes man.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:07 am
Da Stars. wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:04 am First time in my life I had a home NBA team to root for. You and Havs I believe are true Celtics fans. Bush is a BW fan.
You are simply lying in a vain attempt to hurt feelings, because I'm *rubbing your face* in OUR win.

I've literally been a Celtics fan by entire life, and have the receipts to prove it.

This win means I'm a winner at life, and the Celtics winning means I'm a pretty good person with a huge penis.

That's how it goes man.

Let's see the receipts.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

That's how it goes man.
How many Celtics games to you see a year in person. Have you ever lived in Boston? What is the closest you have lived to Boston? BW Fan.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

LOTS of people scrambling now (mind you, the below was after they posted a 25 win season):

Hello,

I am the legendary Bush4Ever.

29 year old (almost 30) Celtics fan living in the Twin Cities area, very close to AbeVigodaLive. A bit too close actually.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14728&p=196111&hili ... cs#p196111
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Da Stars. wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:10 am

That's how it goes man.
How many Celtics games to you see a year in person. Have you ever lived in Boston? What is the closest you have lived to Boston? BW Fan.
The Virginia Squires weren't around anymore. I don't live within 2-1/2 hours of ANY major sports franchise.

~George Carlin~
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:12 am LOTS of people scrambling now (mind you, the below was after they posted a 25 win season):

Hello,

29 year old (almost 30) Celtics fan living in the Twin Cities area, very close to AbeVigodaLive. A bit too close actually.

It says you edited that post today at 7:38 am. You’re a liar!!
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Da Stars. wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:10 am

Angry old fat man, lmao.

My father grew up part of his life in Maine, and became a Celtics/Larry Bird fan, and he passed it on to me when I started with ball at age friggin seven lol

I've been to I think nine Celtics games in-person, but here was the first one:

My Mom was nice enough to record the game on VHS when my Dad and I went to Boston.

I've probably seen that game on VHS a good 10 times in full.

Great midrange shooting and post play (but zero long distance to speak of)...but it's a great counterpoint to TDK-types who think defensive players could guard players with flamethrowers back the.

Nothing but up-and-down ball. Hardly any hand-checking. Just running and gunning, maybe drive and make a pass or two for an open midrange jumper, etc...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91586&p=1331869&hil ... e#p1331869

1991 Pacers/Celtics Game 5...the "Bird is down...and he's hurt" game.
I was too young to catch Bird's prime in real-time, so that was Bird's last "Larry Bird moment"* and I got to share it with my Dad.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67578&p=960164&hili ... me#p960164

I was too young for 1986....then 2008 of course.

My first memories of real time Celtics was Bird's final two seasons...with brief flashes of the old glory along the way (like the famous game 5 against the Pacers or his mega TripDub against the Blazers).

Then...the dark ages. Followed by a brief period of quasi-contendership in the Walker/Pierce Era...then 2008.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40416&p=545553&hili ... me#p545553
ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

Bush getting trolled by Stars of all friggin people lol

:pjaxlol:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

ElJorge wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:33 am Bush getting trolled by Stars of all friggin people lol
Undies is trolling, but Stars is not.

He really is that stupid, and needs to be put down with aggression and mockery.

Fat ass canned vegetable eating fucker
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:12 am LOTS of people scrambling now (mind you, the below was after they posted a 25 win season):

Hello,

I know you've sometimes claimed you're a Celtics and I also know you've sometimes claimed you're a Wolves fan. And a Pacers fan. And who knows what else. So you get to enjoy this championship maybe 33% as much as a fan of one team would.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

As stated before, none of the Celtic “fans” on this board have any ties to Boston or even the great Boston-Metro area.

They became fans because their fathers, who may or may not have had affiliation with a certain 3 letter organization that was prevalent in the backwoods of Indiana and Virginia in the 70s loved Larry Bird, for obvious reasons.

Their “fandom” is deeply rooted in racism, bigotry, and hatred and should not be celebrated but looked at in disgust.