So LeFraud and DurCant are both on the verge of getting SWEPT out of the playoffs

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

So LeFraud and DurCant are both on the verge of getting SWEPT out of the playoffs

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LeFraud after choking the chicken in the 4th Quarters of Games 1 and 2, and after blowing a double-digit lead on LA's Home floor (in Game 3).

DurCant (withOut a Super Team around him) is getting waxed by a 22-year old kid and team full of role-players.

To say that these two bums are THE two biggest Frauds in NBA history would be an understatement... so fingers-crossed that they both get sent home early, in embarrassing fashion.

Go Denver
Go T'Wolves

:trumphaha: :trumphaha: :trumphaha: :trumphaha: :trumphaha:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: So LeFraud and DurCant are both on the verge of getting SWEPT out of the playoffs

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Single mother raised.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: So LeFraud and DurCant are both on the verge of getting SWEPT out of the playoffs

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:29 pm Single mother raised.
Well, that explains why they're both so soft... but I guess the good news for them (and for society as a whole) is that they had the talent to play basketball because if not they would have both likely succumbed to the street/gang life and would be either dead or in prison right now.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."