Lakers had four (4) players score 25+ Points last night...

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: Lakers had four (4) players score 25+ Points last night...

Post by Da Stars. »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:29 pm TDK getting eviscersted again. Too dumb to realize it.

Can't see his massive cognitive biases. Can't follow paint by numbers logic.

But, what's really pathetic is your obsession. Who cares if others feel LeBron is GOAT? Who cares if in twenty years, consensus (however that is defined), has someone else as GOAT. To sane people, it's a fun debate that is more or less irrelevant. You're seriously obsessed in a disturbing way.

Recency bias will have someone of more recent vintage ascending to that throne eventually. It is the nature of humans and of sports in general. It won't matter one iota, but you'll be screaming MJ IS GOAT at the top of your lungs at the same time you're yelling at neighborhood kids to get off your lawn.
MJ is the Goat and get off my lawn. LOL. :suds: Right now, in my humble stupid opinion. Its not worth a case of PBR case of tomato juice and a full saltshaker to even worry about this useless shit.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Wait until we tell TDK Joker is more skilled/better than Bird, straight-across in a vacuum.

He's not ready for that discussion, but it's coming.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:29 pm Babbling drivel.
So does LeBron make his teammates better, or doesn't he? Wait, lemme guess... when the team excels it's because of James. When they lay an egg they're tomato cans who LeFraud has to carry.

GTHOH meatball.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:39 pm Wait until we tell TDK Joker is more skilled/better than Bird, straight-across in a vacuum.

He's not ready for that discussion, but it's coming.
You're afraid to debate TDK head-head / MJ vs. LeBron, now you want to deflect and talk Larry/Joker?

Have you no shame?

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:07 pm
You're afraid to debate TDK head-head / MJ vs. LeBron, now you want to deflect and talk Larry/Joker?

Have you no shame?

I don't think you are ready for the level of honesty that conversation would require, so no.

We are still at the point of getting you to admit a guy who averages five points a game in the playoffs can't be reasonably categorized as a mega-scorer who can "go off for 25 at a moment's notice".

Take baby steps, and we can start talking about more complicated things.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 pm
So does LeBron make his teammates better, or doesn't he? Wait, lemme guess... when the team excels it's because of James. When they lay an egg they're tomato cans who LeFraud has to carry.

GTHOH meatball.

No drivel. You're unhinged TDK. Obsessed and unhinged.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:07 pm

Have you no shame?

I don't think you are ready for the level of honesty that conversation would require, so no.

We are still at the point of getting you to admit a guy who averages five points a game in the playoffs can't be reasonably categorized as a mega-scorer who can "go off for 25 at a moment's notice".

Take baby steps, and we can start talking about more complicated things.
Says the guy who tells us that (rookie) Scottie Pippen taught MJ how to win, and is the reason why Jordan was able to advance to the second-round of the playoffs that year:

1988 First Round
Jordan: 45 / 5 / 5 / 3 / 2 on 56%
Pippen: 10 / 5 / 2 / 1 / 1 on 47%

YIKES...!!!

No wonder you're afraid to debate TDK...

:treklaugh:

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

I guess it's just a coincidence that every bit of Jordone's success, including making it out of the 1st round, was when Pippen was on his team.

Before and after Pippen? Absolutely abysmal loser chucker.

:noidea:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

GTHOH meatball.

Nice try meatball, but (once again) you are the one who stuck his nose into a discussion that you weren't a part of, and your only objective was to personally attack TDK. Then, when TDK responds, you deflect like a coward.

Sad little man...

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:19 pm I guess it's just a coincidence that every bit of Jordone's success, including making it out of the 1st round, was when Pippen was on his team.

Before and after Pippen? Absolutely abysmal loser chucker.

:noidea:
Sure... unless you really believe Pippen's 10/5/2 in the series was the reason the Bulls made it out of the first round, in which case you should probably follow another sport 'cause you have no clue about hoops.

Stop being stupid, will ya...

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:29 pm

GTHOH meatball.

Nice try meatball, but (once again) you are the one who stuck his nose into a discussion that you weren't a part of, and your only objective was to personally attack TDK. Then, when TDK responds, you deflect like a coward.

Sad little man...

Just calling you out, thinking at some point, you'll get a hint of self awareness.

I'm not deflecting. I'm COMPLETELY staying on point. The point is you're obsessed and unhinged by LeBron, modern hoops, anything that might detract from your cocoon of MJ, the Bulls, Chicago, the 90s.

Debating with you any particular point is meaningless. We destroy you day after day. You're not interested in an intellectual debate, and frankly, you aren't capable of having one because you've got way too much cognitive bias to see anything but what agrees with your view of the world. You're a sad little man TDK.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Imagine unironically talking about yourself in the third person on a messageboard as a 50 year old.

lmao!
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Do you guys ever tire of this pillow fight.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:43 pm

Sad little man...

Just calling you out, thinking at some point, you'll get a hint of self awareness.

I'm not deflecting. I'm COMPLETELY staying on point. The point is you're obsessed and unhinged by LeBron, modern hoops, anything that might detract from your cocoon of MJ, the Bulls, Chicago, the 90s.

Debating with you any particular point is meaningless. We destroy you day after day. You're not interested in an intellectual debate, and frankly, you aren't capable of having one because you've got way too much cognitive bias to see anything but what agrees with your view of the world. You're a sad little man TDK.
The invitation to debate MJ/LeBron head-head with TDK is open to you too, meatball... anytime you feel man enough.

You won't of course, because you know you'll get squashed like a bug.

Run along now.

:asskicking:

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 pm Imagine unironically talking about yourself in the third person on a messageboard as a 50 year old.

lmao!
More deflections.

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

4 pages deep. Nice job TDK. You still got the goods

:slapping:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Da Stars. wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:50 pm Do you guys ever tire of this pillow fight.
They're afraid to have a legit, non-troll MJ vs. LeFraud debate with TDK... therefore I troll them for amusement purposes and they (especially meatball grizz) are too stupid to recognize.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

lettherebehouse wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 pm 4 pages deep. Nice job TDK. You still got the goods

:slapping:

:hail: :hail: :hail:

_Vcsgrizzfan_
Role Player

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:58 pm

Sad little man...

The invitation to debate MJ/LeBron head-head with TDK is open to you too, meatball... anytime you feel man enough.

Run along now.

We've done it a million times TDK. And with Russell. It's always pointless because you are incapable of intellectual honesty. You get buried over and over again but never recognize it.

By the way, I don't believe LeBron is GOAT. He's got a case, as do Russell, Janbar and MJ.

But he's nowhere near as low as you try to portray him because of you're ridiculous MJ insecurities.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:04 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:58 pm

Run along now.

We've done it a million times TDK. And with Russell. It's always pointless because you are incapable of intellectual honesty. You get buried over and over again but never recognize it.

By the way, I don't believe LeBron is GOAT. He's got a case, as do Russell, Janbar and MJ.

But he's nowhere near as low as you try to portray him because of you're ridiculous MJ insecurities.
Let me educate you on a simple concept:

You simply canNOT say there is a case for Russell (and base it on Defense and Winning), then turn around and claim LeFraud also has a case (when he hasn't played Defense in 10 years, and has a horrific record with respect to Winning) UNLESS you're selectively cherry-picking criteria based on who the player is INSTEAD of establishing a set of GOAT criteria up front, and measuring every player based on the SAME criteria.

When you figure that out you'll understand why Jordan is (still) the undisputed GOAT... because he checks off ALL the boxes and no other player does (although Jabbar comes the closest, which is why he's #2 all-time behind MJ).

That's hard-core truth right there, meatball.