Cable carriers are considering deplatforming FOX news

Talk about anything here.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Blue wave happened. You lost. Here we go.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox ... 23786.html
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Cable carriers are considering deplatforming FOX news

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Good. Faux news needs to go
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Good. Faux news needs to go
Obviously newsmax and Oam or whatever would go with it
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Q has been defeated
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Uncontroversial wrote:
Doesn’t matter. Faux news is an abscess oozing disloyalty. This is one time where the baby needs to be thrown out with the bath water
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:
Doesn’t matter. Faux news is an abscess oozing disloyalty. This is one time where the baby needs to be thrown out with the bath water
All traces of your failed cult and distorted immoral way of thinking will be forever erased from the face if the earth...just wish you and your peoe could be erased as well but I guess we will have to take the time to reprogram your brains after the onslaught if severe brainwashing it has endured for many years
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote: Obviously newsmax and Oam or whatever would go with it
All traces of your failed cult and distorted immoral way of thinking will be forever erased from the face if the earth...just wish you and your peoe could be erased as well but I guess we will have to take the time to reprogram your brains after the onslaught if severe brainwashing it has endured for many years
What drugs are you on today?
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote: Obviously newsmax and Oam or whatever would go with it
A childless, wifeless, drug abuser during Trump admin and during Biden’s admin.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:Doesn’t matter. Faux news is an abscess oozing disloyalty. This is one time where the baby needs to be thrown out with the bath water
A childless, wifeless, drug abuser during Trump admin and during Biden’s admin.
All lies...you fall for lies quite easily as proven.
And you seem to not acknowledge anyone who lives for themselves in the now...just another of your many flaws

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Fox is the most watched news network on cable. This is not how capitalism is supposed to work. I don’t care for Fox outside of Tucker, but this is very bad territory we’re entering in if there’s any truth to this.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

lettherebehouse wrote:Fox is the most watched news network on cable. This is not how capitalism is supposed to work. I don’t care for Fox outside of Tucker, but this is very bad territory we’re entering in if there’s any truth to this.
Don’t be afraid. The alpha crew on this board (ripper, zombie, attie and Bush) predicted this.

This is the second stage of the soft civil war. Tit for tat then the violence comes.

I already acknowledged that I will likely die in the first wave of the fighting. I’ve made peace with the fact that I will likely be in a concentration camp and become skin and bones before I die. But it’s worth it since my sacrifice will bear fruit and the right will eventually win.

I’ve been preparing my kids for this all their lives.
When the choices of their comfort are at odds with the righteousness of Christ, they must choose the righteousness of Christ and suffer.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Fox is the most watched news network on cable. This is not how capitalism is supposed to work. I don’t care for Fox outside of Tucker, but this is very bad territory we’re entering in if there’s any truth to this.
Don’t be afraid. The alpha crew on this board (ripper, zombie, attie and Bush) predicted this.

This is the second stage of the soft civil war. Tit for tat then the violence comes.

I already acknowledged that I will likely die in the first wave of the fighting. I’ve made peace with the fact that I will likely be in a concentration camp and become skin and bones before I die. But it’s worth it since my sacrifice will bear fruit and the right will eventually win.

When the choices of their comfort are at odds with the righteousness of Christ, they must choose the righteousness of Christ and suffer.
You need to be in a mental institution

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:

You need to be in a mental institution
Stay off the drugs
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

For fun I turned on Fox News radio

They’re actually blaming trump for the insurrection. I was curious to hear what kind of spin they’d put on it, but nope.

“For months trump lied and said the election was rigged. On January 6th he told them to to be strong and never give up” etc etc. “Giuliani said ‘trial by combat’......how much blame do we put on trump and his immediate circle for the insurrection?”

“A lot”

Trump is going to prison
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Uncontroversial wrote:For fun I turned on Fox News radio

They’re actually blaming trump for the insurrection. I was curious to hear what kind of spin they’d put on it, but nope.

“For months trump lied and said the election was rigged. On January 6th he told them to to be strong and never give up” etc etc. “Giuliani said ‘trial by combat’......how much blame do we put on trump and his immediate circle for the insurrection?”

“A lot”

Trump is going to prison
And that’s why I said good luck riddance. Fox is a abscess oozing with disloyalty
IMG_1049.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

He should have also asked “how much blame do we put on ourselves for getting him elected when he was obviously a retarded narcissistic maniac?”

Also a lot
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

AtiliusRegulus wrote:

“A lot”

Trump is going to prison
And that’s why I said good luck riddance. Fox is a abscess oozing with disloyalty
IMG_1049.jpg
Protesting racism is different than an insurrection to overthrow the government.

The rioters may have believed the election was rigged, but trump knows it wasn’t. He lied every day for two months until this happened, and is still lying.

Inciting insurrections happens to be against the law
xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

It's funny how lefties and conservatives thought Fox was some impartial or right leaning network, they are about as far left as all of the other alphabet fake news networks.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Uncontroversial wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:

“A lot”

Trump is going to prison
IMG_1049.jpg
Protesting racism is different than an insurrection to overthrow the government.

The rioters may have believed the election was rigged, but trump knows it wasn’t. He lied every day for two months until this happened, and is still lying.

Insurrection, coup are very big words.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:And that’s why I said good luck riddance. Fox is a abscess oozing with disloyalty
IMG_1049.jpg

Insurrection, coup are very big words.
Indeed. How else would you describe storming the Capitol with bombs, weapons and zip tie handcuffs to prevent the certification of an election and install an unelected leader?