That AT&T girl with the tig ‘ol bitties crying cuz dudes keep sending her nasty comments

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

That AT&T girl with the tig ‘ol bitties crying cuz dudes keep sending her nasty comments

Post by zombiesonics »

phpBB [video]

She so damn fine.

:noah:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Re: That AT&T girl with the tig ‘ol bitties crying cuz dudes keep sending her nasty comments

Post by zombiesonics »

Last edited by zombiesonics on Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: That AT&T girl with the tig ‘ol bitties crying cuz dudes keep sending her nasty comments

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

She know what she doing.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Nice milkies
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

BRB no troll
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Is it just me....or is it really hot every time she says "milkies"???

~George Carlin~
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Robceltsfan wrote:Is it just me....or is it really hot every time she says "milkies"???
It’s definitely not just you.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I remember being very pleasantly surprised that AT&T was dressing her down or plain-janing her up in those commercials... and that she was much hotter in real life.

I think she did some sketch comedy stuff... and that's where I thought she was going with that for a spell. I thought she was going to play it satirically and get deeper and deeper into milkies and milkwagons and funbags and any other number of euphemisms...

She did not.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Max. wrote:She’s in a show on Netflix and she dates this guy(on the show):

I legit hate that guy.

He's obviously the writer on almost every show he's in... because he ends up in threesomes or in relationships with chicks 8 tiers above him.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Simps already putting the cape on.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Max. wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Max. wrote:She’s in a show on Netflix and she dates this guy(on the show):

I legit hate that guy.

He's obviously the writer on almost every show he's in... because he ends up in threesomes or in relationships with chicks 8 tiers above him.
Yeah, it’s similar to Aziz and Master of None in that way(and others).

Sure. But as much as Aziz has an imminently punchable face... I really really want to punch that guy in his giant nose more.

[Edit: Oh my god. I just realized something. Subconsciously, I've always known that that actor/writer is exactly what Undies looks like in real life. And maybe all his trolling all these years has actually gotten to me. Damn it, Undies. Damn you!!!!]
Last edited by AbeVigodaLive on Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

When that bitch gets my age. She will have several fucking kids. And them tits will be dragging on the fucking ground.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Best thread of the day.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Da Stars. wrote:When that bitch gets my age. She will have several fucking kids. And them tits will be dragging on the fucking ground.
Like we haven’t seen your whale of a torso, guy. You’ve never tapped even a washed up version of this hyna in your prime. Guaranteed!

:stephena:
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:When that bitch gets my age. She will have several fucking kids. And them tits will be dragging on the fucking ground.
Like we haven’t seen your whale of a torso, guy. You’ve never tapped even a washed up version of this hyna in your prime. Guaranteed!

:stephena:
At least I had a prime. Your nuts got whacked off and you got drug into supporting some woman's kids. That woman put a collar on you then a short ass fucking leash. Yes mam, no mam. Shit hoseboy, you don't even wear the pants in your own family.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills