Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler!

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler!

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

I love it when smelters tries to sound intelligent.

:mjlaugh:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Smelters wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
For sure bro. You've clearly got it all figured out.

I can go deeper but i know I would fuck ya head up.

Do you know about the "Art of War"?
I know about it, yes. Please don't tell me that the Civil War was a Hoax, too. Abraham is one of my hero's.
There was a hidden agenda behind that also. Lincoln only freed the slaves because he knew they would fight for the north (who abolished slavery) going against the southern slave owners and confederate army.
Yet, ya hero, Lincoln gets "credit" for freeing slaves because of his great heart, lol!!

Always using blacks to further agendas, hmmmm, Dig deeper Hawks.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:I love it when smelters tries to sound intelligent.

:mjlaugh:
I love it even better that you "actually" sound foolish.

The best poster in the world must be intelligent, right?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Smelters wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Smelters wrote: I can go deeper but i know I would fuck ya head up.

Do you know about the "Art of War"?
I know about it, yes. Please don't tell me that the Civil War was a Hoax, too. Abraham is one of my hero's.
There was a hidden agenda behind that also. Lincoln only freed the slaves because he knew they would fight for the north (who abolished slavery) going against the southern slave owners and confederate army.
Yet, ya hero, Lincoln gets "credit" for freeing slaves because of his great heart, lol!!

Crazy. My mind is truly blown. I now need to reevaluate my entire life and anything I've ever "learned". Taught of course by the fascist government in public school.

:susp:
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Smelters wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

Crazy. My mind is truly blown. I now need to reevaluate my entire life and anything I've ever "learned". Taught of course by the fascist government in public school.

Yep. They taught us George Washington never told a lie and that he cut down a cherry tree. That's the BS that they teach in schools, Lol!!!

But they didn't tell people that George used black slave children as foot stools. His story makes certain people seem like they were all good guys and gals.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Smelters wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Smelters wrote: There was a hidden agenda behind that also. Lincoln only freed the slaves because he knew they would fight for the north (who abolished slavery) going against the southern slave owners and confederate army.

Yep. They taught us George Washington never told a lie and that he cut down a cherry tree. That's the BS that they teach in schools, Lol!!!

But they didn't tell people that George used black slave children as foot stools. His story makes certain people seem like they were all good guys and gals.
It's amazing you were able to sift through all the BS and know the truth about all these subjects.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

There is definitely a lot to Abe Lincoln that gets left out of the history books. Lots.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Bush4Ever wrote:There is definitely a lot to Abe Lincoln that gets left out of the history books. Lots.
I know it.

He ran a prostitution ring with black women, too. Barely anyone knows about it.
Bill Russell

Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Smelters wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

It's amazing you were able to sift through all the BS and know the truth about all these subjects.
Thank you. You can too but like many with biased thinking, it's hard to get past certain things being true and false. Most don't really have an open mind and call anything different from what they have been taught as stupid or looked upon negatively.
l3bron
Reigning WIS Champion

Post by l3bron »

somberbostonian wrote:I wonder what an outsider would think if they stumbled upon this board and saw a thread titled "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler!" with 50+ replies. :)
The internet is pretty desensitized to Nazi Germany's crimes. You'd be pretty surprised.
Come at the King, you best not miss.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Smelters one angry lil ***** boy :lol:
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Smelters one angry lil ***** boy :lol:
Yeah you my ***** also pokeboy, hmmmm :lol: