Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: Bye.

Post by rileymartin »

Robceltsfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Uhhh....it was a Manhattan....and I was drinking the flight of bourbon.

But continue your quest for....attention.
Yea, sure it was Carrie Bradshaw...

Good grief....I had to Google who the fuck that was. I bet it rolled right off your tongue, didn't it? You were probably a YUUUUGE fan of the show back in the day....amirite?
I was not a huge fan, but shit happens. I got a wife...
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

rileymartin wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:Riley's turning into a real Don Johnson right meow.
Not really...it was pretty obvious at the time...the fact that Grizz gets so emotional and wets depends over this makes it even more obvious...He has fought very, very hard against this notion. Someone should tell the old geezer to lighten up a little bit.
And, of course Rob, who hasn't really had the opportunity to swing from Abes nuts in a while because of his absence would never miss a chance to jump on over to another of his hero's nuts. He wants in real bad.
All I did was Google 80's TV stars and took the name off the top.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

gaskill15 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:Riley's turning into a real Don Johnson right meow.
Not really...it was pretty obvious at the time...the fact that Grizz gets so emotional and wets depends over this makes it even more obvious...He has fought very, very hard against this notion. Someone should tell the old geezer to lighten up a little bit.
And, of course Rob, who hasn't really had the opportunity to swing from Abes nuts in a while because of his absence would never miss a chance to jump on over to another of his hero's nuts. He wants in real bad.
All I did was Google 80's TV stars and took the name off the top.
I just did the same....Tom Selleck was at the top. Weird.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~