Silver wants to increase NBA age limit from 19 to 20

Talk about anything here.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: Silver wants to increase NBA age limit from 19 to 20

Post by Shill Jackson »

y2ktors wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:The benefit of waiting is that it allows the young man to gain experience and mature.
Kobe, LeBron and Garnett have all had success without school. They have also exhibited personality issues that might have been addressed if they had matured among their peers.
For everyone of them, there are hundreds of players who failed greatly. They lose all their money and have no college education to rely on.
None of these guys came into the league with any resemblance of polished game.
I didn't comment much on their game.
What I commented on was their mental and emotional development.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Re: Silver wants to increase NBA age limit from 19 to 20

Post by Y2K »

Shill Jackson wrote:
y2ktors wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:The benefit of waiting is that it allows the young man to gain experience and mature.
Kobe, LeBron and Garnett have all had success without school. They have also exhibited personality issues that might have been addressed if they had matured among their peers.
For everyone of them, there are hundreds of players who failed greatly. They lose all their money and have no college education to rely on.
None of these guys came into the league with any resemblance of polished game.
I didn't comment much on their game.
What I commented on was their mental and emotional development.
oh nah I was just adding onto what u said. I 100% on what you mentioned on the development.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!