Brittney griner coming home

Talk about anything here.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Re: Brittney griner coming home

Post by Deez »

Imaging being a cuck who voted for Biden, lol.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Deez wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:24 pm Imaging being a cuck who voted for Biden, lol.
Says the idiot who voted for trump....TWICE

ouchie...by tge way. That's an insult but you're too brainwashed and stupid to realize who much of a fucking mess your vote has created
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Some people conveniently forget how trump freed 5000 taliban terrorists. But let's umignore that like you do all trumps massive failure and fiasco of a presidency

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:15 pm
Deez wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:24 pm Imaging being a cuck who voted for Biden, lol.

ouchie...by tge way. That's an insult but you're too brainwashed and stupid to realize who much of a fucking mess your vote has created
Trump shits all over Biden. Trump didn’t fuck up the exit from afghan, Trump didn’t trade a terrorist for a bag of potato chips. Trump cares about Americans first and foremost unlike your weasel
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Imagine 25%-45% of the country (ie; Brandon supporters) being as stupid as artman... I know, I know, we don't have to imagine it.

:L :roll:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Deez wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:38 pm

Trump shits all over Biden. Trump didn’t fuck up the exit from afghan, Trump didn’t trade a terrorist for a bag of potato chips. Trump cares about Americans first and foremost unlike your weasel
Lololololol

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:43 pm

Lololololol
Hmmmm worked at keeping jobs in America and the low unemployment rate says otherwise, shrimp dick
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Deez wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:45 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:43 pm

Lololololol
Hmmmm worked at keeping jobs in America and the low unemployment rate says otherwise, shrimp dick
Lol at being so brainwashed and a fox News Pawn.
He was a complete disaster and the climate of Americans has been in complete shambles since he took office.

Dividing Americans ans putting them against one another is not caring about america...and he's fully at fault...add 600k covid deaths on top due to negligence claiming it was a Hoax by democrats.
The list goes on as do his lies...we'll over 10,000 documented.

Trying to overthrow the United States government. Blatantly.

Not accepting a lost 100% LEGITIMATEL election

HE WAS TERRIBLE FIR AMERICA AND AMERICANS.

LAY OFF THE DRUGS AND STOP BITCHIBG ABOUT PETTY SHIT WHEN YOU support a documented criminal who thinks only of himself and wants to be dictator. Not president

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

*working
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Oh lawd he's typing in CAPS. Bigly unhinged. Time to call in a silver alert for Orlando soon.
Last edited by Havlicekstealsit on Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Triggered AF lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

A Russian prison would probably be good health wise for Rafael. Can finally lose the massive gut and tits
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Tits just jumped off the high dive. Get the fuck out the way
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Bro I’m amongst these people often and believe you me when I say this, they’re the absolute worst. The worst I tell ya. I get legit triggered just being around these fucks. I’m not talking about the green haired tattooed white lady serving me faggy mochas or the angry Joy Reid Sunny Houstin black woman types who desperately need some dickin... but the cringey uppity single white middle aged women on LA’s westside and south bay types who will boldly look you in the face without knowing you and tell you during small talk how they’ll quit the company when their department gets moved to Orange County because and I quote “i hate their politics” like I’m automatically just gonna nod my head like “oh yeah like totally fuck those MAGATS, with their clean parks and wide streets, beautiful homes and top notch youth baseball facilities, manicured lawns, and white family portraits.”

They got me fucked up cuh

The nerve of these people. I don’t have to imagine these people, I have to see them, hear them, loathe them.

I’m at my limit

:trumpmad:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:58 pm Oh lawd he's typing in CAPS. Bigly unhinged. Time to call in a silver alert for Orlando soon.
I dint realize and didn't deem my audience important enough to correct it.

But of course you losers spin your own fabricated story as usual

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I think Biden should become the GM of the Orlando Magic. But then again, they can't get much worse.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lettherebehouse wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:25 pm

Bro I’m amongst these people often and believe you me when I say this, they’re the absolute worst. The worst I tell ya. I get legit triggered just being around these fucks. I’m not talking about the green haired tattooed white lady serving me faggy mochas or the angry Joy Reid Sunny Houstin black woman types who desperately need some dickin... but the cringey uppity single white middle aged women on LA’s westside and south bay types who will boldly look you in the face without knowing you and tell you during small talk how they’ll quit the company when their department gets moved to Orange County because and I quote “i hate their politics” like I’m automatically just gonna nod my head like “oh yeah like totally fuck those MAGATS, with their clean parks and wide streets, beautiful homes and top notch youth baseball facilities, manicured lawns, and white family portraits.”

They got me fucked up cuh

The nerve of these people. I don’t have to imagine these people, I have to see them, hear them, loathe them.

I’m at my limit

:trumpmad:
House, I feel for ya living out there with these morons. It’s gotta be tough being around those people on a daily basis. I’m thankful I live in a major red area. I’d lose my mind living out there.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Dumb as Deez didn’t vote for Trump twice…he voted for Gary Johnson…

:arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

I'm in a discord call right now with a bunch of normies. Even they are talking about how much we got scammed in this trade. Even the Canadian chatters were laughing about it.

Brandon is pathetic.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:35 pm I'm in a discord call right now with a bunch of normies. Even they are talking about how much we got scammed in this trade. Even the Canadian chatters were laughing about it.

Brandon is pathetic.
Can't find it right now but someone posted tjst scene from the League when Andre traded for Plaxico Burress after he got shot and equated thst to getting Griner.

It's a worthless "trade" that only NPCs like Arty and Riley will defend and pound their chests. Lol
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.