tOfficial Super Bowl XLVIII Predictions Thread

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Let's get some Superbowl predictions/discussion going.

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
I wouldn't know.

ESPN just had an article on it. I heard it on the radio.

Sherman doesn't make that list without the brashness and without being an asshole. Whether it's taunting Tom Brady. Skip Bayless. Crabtree. Or even possibly threatening to sue the NFL over the drug testing stuff.

Remember... almost any publicity is good publicity when you're an athlete or celebrity. People know of Richard Sherman today because of what he does on the field and/or his actions off of it. That was my point then... that's my point now. I never understood why you got so upset about it, other than you were still riding high off the win and you were basking in the glow and thinking everything Seahawks is perfect in every way.
You really do like making up stories. I know you're a failed childrens book author, but damn.

What did I "make up?"

And I do appreciate all your conjectures and contrivances in these discussions... then you turn and take things I write literally on top of it. World class stuff.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
ESPN just had an article on it. I heard it on the radio.

Sherman doesn't make that list without the brashness and without being an asshole. Whether it's taunting Tom Brady. Skip Bayless. Crabtree. Or even possibly threatening to sue the NFL over the drug testing stuff.

Remember... almost any publicity is good publicity when you're an athlete or celebrity. People know of Richard Sherman today because of what he does on the field and/or his actions off of it. That was my point then... that's my point now. I never understood why you got so upset about it, other than you were still riding high off the win and you were basking in the glow and thinking everything Seahawks is perfect in every way.
You really do like making up stories. I know you're a failed childrens book author, but damn.

What did I "make up?"

And I do appreciate all your conjectures and contrivances in these discussions... then you turn and take things I write literally on top of it. World class stuff.
You make up plenty. For one, I think the Seahawks are perfect or "Everything Seahawks is perfect". I've literally never thought that, let alone typed it. Yet you type it as it's fact. Oh, let me guess this is another brilliant Abe joke that only you find comical?
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote: You really do like making up stories. I know you're a failed childrens book author, but damn.

What did I "make up?"

You make up plenty. For one, I think the Seahawks are perfect or "Everything Seahawks is perfect". I've literally never thought that, let alone typed it. Yet you type it as it's fact. Oh, let me guess this is another brilliant Abe joke that only you find comical?

Here's the thread in question. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=195&hilit=+troll" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now look at the stuff I wrote in this thread. The very stuff you said I made up. Don't deflect. And now you tell me which part of it is made up?

Because it sure looks like everything I just wrote was the premise behind that thread... right down to naming Bayless, Brady and Crabtree. Why you defended Sherman for acting like a troll (WHICH HE HAS ADMITTED TO BEFORE) I don't know. I can assume it's because you're a possibly face-painting Seahawks rube or you're just trying to be difficult online.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
What did I "make up?"

Here's the thread in question. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=195&hilit=+troll" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now look at the stuff I wrote in this thread. The very stuff you said I made up. Don't deflect. And now you tell me which part of it is made up?

Because it sure looks like everything I just wrote was the premise behind that thread... right down to naming Bayless, Brady and Crabtree. Why you defended Sherman for acting like a troll (WHICH HE HAS ADMITTED TO BEFORE) I don't know. I can assume it's because you're a possibly face-painting Seahawks rube or you're just trying to be difficult online.
I don't care to proofread that thread for your lies. I do know that you lie, you've done it plenty. Now type more in caps lock, it shows how angry you are. Have a good night man. I'm out.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote: You make up plenty. For one, I think the Seahawks are perfect or "Everything Seahawks is perfect". I've literally never thought that, let alone typed it. Yet you type it as it's fact. Oh, let me guess this is another brilliant Abe joke that only you find comical?

I don't care to proofread that thread for your lies. I do know that you lie, you've done it plenty. Now type more in caps lock, it shows how angry you are. Have a good night man. I'm out.

Wow. alaskahawks just went scaredy-cat on the bit. Do you really want to be grouped with guys like Artman? That's what you're doing right now. I just proved you were full of shit and you put your tail between your legs and are running like a bitch? Shame.

Nice. At least one good thing might come of this... Maybe now you'll stop stalking me at least.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Wow. alaskahawks just went scaredy-cat on the bit. Do you really want to be grouped with guys like Artman? That's what you're doing right now. I just proved you were full of shit and you put your tail between your legs and are running like a bitch? Shame.

Nice. At least one good thing might come of this... Maybe now you'll stop stalking me at least.
One last lie from you to cap off the night. Glad you didn't disappoint. No you didn't catch anyone in shit. Like I said, have a good night.
Bill Russell

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

If you care to continue tomorrow that's great. I have to go, I'm not "scared" I'm going to bed. I am going to the gym in 6.5 hours, and need some sleep.
Bill Russell

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:If you care to continue tomorrow that's great. I have to go, I'm not "scared" I'm going to bed. I am going to the gym in 6.5 hours, and need some sleep.

You're looking the fool right now. I know it. You know it. Anybody who reads this thread... and that other thread tomorrow will know it.

You called me a liar. I PROVED you wrong. And you immediately run and hide.

Shame.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:If you care to continue tomorrow that's great. I have to go, I'm not "scared" I'm going to bed. I am going to the gym in 6.5 hours, and need some sleep.

You're looking the fool right now. I know it. You know it. Anybody who reads this thread... and that other thread tomorrow will know it.

Shame.
I figured you couldn't leave it alone for the night. You lied about me thinking the Seahwaks were perfect. You lied about me painting my face. You offered your opinion on Sherman, and claim you're right and I'm wrong in my opinion. Too smart for your own good. At least in your own mind. Like I said, we can carry this on tomorrow, quit stalking me for tonight, please.
Bill Russell

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Shame.
I figured you couldn't leave it alone for the night. You lied about me thinking the Seahwaks were perfect. You lied about me painting my face. You offered your opinion on Sherman, and claim you're right and I'm wrong in my opinion. Too smart for your own good. At least in your own mind. Like I said, we can carry this on tomorrow, quit stalking me for tonight, please.

I lied about knowing your thoughts? Or knowing whether you paint your face or not?

Shirley, you can't be serious. You're being an idiot. Sorry... but you are. I never said either is a fact. How the hell would I know? I don't even know who you are or where you live for chrissakes. Why on Earth would you take me calling you a face-painting rube so literally?

If I said "I saw Alaskahawks at Cherry Hill Mall and he was a fat guy with a painted face"... you could say I was lying. You should know the difference.

Shame. Sad.

[Note: At least we're in agreement that my "lie" wasn't about Sherman or that thread. But this all rings hollow like you're just looking for semantics to weasel out of being busted. Or, you really are that obtuse. Again... I don't know with you.]
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Lakers
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I wonder if AlaskaHawks is wearing blue jeans today.

Oops. Did I just tell a lie?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:I wonder if AlaskaHawks is wearing blue jeans today.

You're so clever. It's really incredible. I don't know how your "gal pal" can contain herself with your witty humor, amazing writing skills, and your uncanny ability to be smarter than everyone in any room. Ever.
Bill Russell

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:

You're so clever. It's really incredible. I don't know how your "gal pal" can contain herself with your witty humor, amazing writing skills, and your uncanny ability to be smarter than everyone in any room. Ever.

You're so bitter.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

You're so bitter.
No, I mean it. You're intelligence is unmatched. Your humor is bar none stand up worthy. Your grasp on the English language, well, Shakespeare would be jealous. Plus, on top of it all, you can even make fun of yourself, while not really doing it at all.
We can all only aspire to be like you.
Bill Russell

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

27-24 Broncos
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote: You're so clever. It's really incredible. I don't know how your "gal pal" can contain herself with your witty humor, amazing writing skills, and your uncanny ability to be smarter than everyone in any room. Ever.

You're so bitter.
No, I mean it. You're intelligence is unmatched. Your humor is bar none stand up worthy. Your grasp on the English language, well, Shakespeare would be jealous. Plus, on top of it all, you can even make fun of yourself, while not really doing it at all.
thou doth protests too much, methinks.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

You're so bitter.
thou doth protests too much, methinks.
Well, you are the smartest guy in the room. So if youthinks, it must be.
Bill Russell

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Anyone else??
Bill Russell

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Haven't read the thread yet, but I hope it's cold as hell and it's a knock down drag 'em out defensive battle with Seattle coming out on top 7-3.