Why isn't TDK here yet?

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: Why isn't TDK here yet?

Post by ripper76 »

I did hear from him within the last 10 days, so I know he was alive at that point.
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

TDK would be a Huge coup to this board.

Great knowledge of the game and he always backs it up with FACTS.

One of the legendary destroyers of both LeTots and KoMe Kids as well.

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

What is the op's obsession with TDK and his other absent 'legends' posters he likes to reminisce about?
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

ripper76 wrote:
constitutionnomore wrote:
ripper76 wrote: I wasn't aware I'm not at peace.

..you two were very productive posters on nbageneral.com, waiting patiently day after day for TDK to arrive, then searching the plethora of internet forums and informing everyone where they were......other than that, I'm sure you're at peace concerning this issue...
I don't think you understand why I was at nbageneral.com at all. That's ok though. It's easier for you to persist in your "bulls fans are being persectured" delusion complex.

..lol, you and riley were two of the most productive members there and hell, everyone knew why...it's the only subject you guys harped on...

..I'm not familiar with "persectured"...is that LeBron talk?
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

ripper76 wrote:
..you two were very productive posters on nbageneral.com, waiting patiently day after day for TDK to arrive, then searching the plethora of internet forums and informing everyone where they were......other than that, I'm sure you're at peace concerning this issue...
I don't think you understand why I was at nbageneral.com at all. That's ok though. It's easier for you to persist in your "bulls fans are being persectured" delusion complex.

..lol, you and riley were two of the most productive members there and hell, everyone knew why...it's the only subject you guys harped on...

Editing people's posts when you quote them is lame and childish.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

ripper76 wrote:
ripper76 wrote: I don't think you understand why I was at nbageneral.com at all. That's ok though. It's easier for you to persist in your "bulls fans are being persectured" delusion complex.

Editing people's posts when you quote them is lame and childish.

fail...again...