How long has it been since the ESPN NBA board shut down??

Talk about anything here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: How long has it been since the ESPN NBA board shut down?

Post by AlaskaHawks »

wailua_FC wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
wailua_FC wrote: I wouldnt mind that at all haha, I need to get my mind off her

It's the fuckin' worst man. In time, it will pass. It does sound like you guys at least ended it on good terms. I have had my share of breakups also, none of them were 9 year ones though. Just know that it gets better.

I love the song by R Kelly "The Storm is Over" When I need a pick up up.

Good luck man.
Ya we ended on good terms, which makes it even tougher if you ask me because I still do love her and have no reason not to, if you know what I mean. Ya only time will solve this, so I just have to stay busy. Ill give that song a play thanks for the suggestion

About 6 years ago I lost a GF of 3+ years because I cheated on her.

That was way harder for me, I think because I was so disappointed in myself. I did learn a lesson in it though, and she still talks to me almost every day now.

My last relationship before this one ended on good terms, but she wasn't ready for a relationship, or so she says. Both were hard, but the one that was my fault and ended on bad terms was worse for me. Both were incredibly shitty though. All I know is that love is an elusive and difficult thing. Some people can just treat it like it's no big deal. But I'm the type who puts my heart into anything I do, including relationships. So when things turn south, I take it hard for sure. Time heals all wounds. Also, ended it on good terms.... You never know what the future holds bro. Stay strong.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Re: How long has it been since the ESPN NBA board shut down?

Post by wailuaFC »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
wailua_FC wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
It's the fuckin' worst man. In time, it will pass. It does sound like you guys at least ended it on good terms. I have had my share of breakups also, none of them were 9 year ones though. Just know that it gets better.

I love the song by R Kelly "The Storm is Over" When I need a pick up up.

Good luck man.
Ya we ended on good terms, which makes it even tougher if you ask me because I still do love her and have no reason not to, if you know what I mean. Ya only time will solve this, so I just have to stay busy. Ill give that song a play thanks for the suggestion

About 6 years ago I lost a GF of 3+ years because I cheated on her.

That was way harder for me, I think because I was so disappointed in myself. I did learn a lesson in it though, and she still talks to me almost every day now.

My last relationship before this one ended on good terms, but she wasn't ready for a relationship, or so she says. Both were hard, but the one that was my fault and ended on bad terms was worse for me. Both were incredibly shitty though. All I know is that love is an elusive and difficult thing. Some people can just treat it like it's no big deal. But I'm the type who puts my heart into anything I do, including relationships. So when things turn south, I take it hard for sure. Time heals all wounds. Also, ended it on good terms.... You never know what the future holds bro. Stay strong.
Damn that sounds really tough, Im sorry to hear that. Im the same way, I work my ass off in relationships and have definitely given up a lot for her (she was the main reason I moved here, I was lucky enough to get a job out here). We havent talked much since, tying to just give her some space for now but its definitely one of the hardest things ive went through. Doesnt help I lost a very close friend two days before. But the sun will rise again tomorrow, gotta put my best foot forward