73%

Total votes: 11

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: Do you think I could out-drink TDK

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Da Stars. wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:I could out drink most of you punks on this board. In a beer drinking contest. I have been hitting the Heineken hard lately.
Well, considering all the shitty teams you cheer for, I can understand needing a few pops to get to sleep at night.

You are a cold blooded tail head. <funny as hell> Good one.
;-) Stars and Habs both suck.... Grizz are starting to tease me again....
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
The pattern doesn't fit guy. We've had big debates in the past, and I got to bed at midnight or so like most normal people. I will check the next day and see you have posted till 3 or 4 am. People without abuse problems just don't do that, at least not very often. There are other tells like the fact you get far more vitriolic late in the evening. I suspect you struggle with abuse problems, and I would also guess you are either obese or morbidly obese. I have good reasons for guessing that as well, but I will keep those to myself.
You can guess all you want chump, but you would be wrong... and I don't have to prove anything to a sap like you; however one clear and obvious indication that you're all wet (with your guess) is the fact that IF I was a substance abuser it would show up in my writing / spelling / grammar, you moron.

Clearly that is / never has been the case.

Now go make me a sammich...
You are a functioning alcoholic TDK. Congratulations.

And you're still wrong, chump... and you should be happy that's the case Grizz, considering the severe beat down I gave you in those LeBron / Cleveland debates.

I mean, how embarrassing for you that an "alleged" alcoholic owned you like a cheap whore.

:lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Well, considering all the shitty teams you cheer for, I can understand needing a few pops to get to sleep at night.

You are a cold blooded tail head. <funny as hell> Good one.
;-) Stars and Habs both suck.... Grizz are starting to tease me again....

loved THE POST. Saturday night. Even though the Stars won. I drank almost a case of beer. Hangovers suck.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
You can guess all you want chump, but you would be wrong... and I don't have to prove anything to a sap like you; however one clear and obvious indication that you're all wet (with your guess) is the fact that IF I was a substance abuser it would show up in my writing / spelling / grammar, you moron.

Clearly that is / never has been the case.

Now go make me a sammich...

And you're still wrong, chump... and you should be happy that's the case Grizz, considering the severe beat down I gave you in those LeBron / Cleveland debates.

I mean, how embarrassing for you that an "alleged" alcoholic owned you like a cheap whore.

Really TDK? Not that you would ever be honest, but do you seriously think you ever owned me in any debate?
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Really TDK? Not that you would ever be honest, but do you seriously think you ever owned me in any debate?

Rut Roh. I recall instigating that debate... Should you two debate that again?
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Da Stars. wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

I think TDK could outdrink you Stars..... but it would be close. ;-)
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Beat you down like a drum fool... or were you too drunk to remember?

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Tell you what TDK. I will post a current picture of myself (two weeks from hip replacement) with tomorrow's paper on full display to prove the date. I will give links to who I am and prove I ran a sub 1:47 half marathon less than 2 years ago. You post a current picture of yourself with proof and we can let others decide who is on the up and up? That work for you?
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Stars would wreck that guy in a drink off. TDK said that he only drinks during special occassions, afterall.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Tell you what TDK. I will post a current picture of myself (two weeks from hip replacement) with tomorrow's paper on full display to prove the date. I will give links to who I am and prove I ran a sub 1:47 half marathon less than 2 years ago. You post a current picture of yourself with proof and we can let others decide who is on the up and up? That work for you?

As if you posting a pic of your mug takes away the fact that you got beat like a drum in the LeBron / Cavs debate...

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

swampgator wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

Stars would wreck that guy in a drink off. TDK said that he only drinks during special occassions, afterall.

Read much...? I said during the holiday season I will have a drink or two.

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

As if you posting a pic of your mug takes away the fact that you got beat like a drum in the LeBron / Cavs debate...

It seems that the current course has gone in a different direction from 'destroyed', 'beat down like a drum', 'yellow belly' internet name calling.

Grizz challenged mano a mano. Will the kitchen man up and take the challenge?
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

swampgator wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote: I think TDK could outdrink you Stars..... but it would be close. ;-)

Read much...? I said during the holiday season I will have a drink or two.
Dumb much? 'Special occassions' and holiday season are synonymous.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

You claiming you won a debate will never make it so TDK.

However, I'm willing to post a pic of my mug and prove my background and athletic feats that are easily verifiable. I'm also willing to post a video of me benching two plates a side tomorrow. Just in the interests of fair play. I think you are either obese or morbidly obese with substance abuse issues. I would like you to post a current picture to prove tomorrow's date and then we can see who is talking out their ass in this thread and who isn't.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

There is ZERO doubt that TDK is an alcoholic, and BARELY functioning.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

However, I'm willing to post a pic of my mug and prove my background and athletic feats that are easily verifiable. I'am also willing to post a video of me benching two plates a side tomorrow. Just in the interests of fair play. I think you are either obese or morbidly obese with substance abuse issues. I would like you to post a current picture to prove tomorrow's date and then we can see who is talking out their ass in this thread and who isn't.
That is the schtick. TDK gets on here in a drunken stupor, embarrasses himself, then he and all of his lapdoggies claim victory as if they are fooling anyone.

Rinse, drink yourself into oblivion, and repeat.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

swampgator wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

It seems that the current course has gone in a different direction from 'destroyed', 'beat down like a drum', 'yellow belly' internet name calling.

Grizz is pissed because I beat him down in a BB debate... so he's allowing his emotions to get the best of him, and resorting to personal attacks (accusing me of being an alcoholic... lol... really??).

Anyway... as noted... I have nothing to prove to any of you. You can go on thinking whatever you wish... and I'll just kick back and continue to laugh at how badly (and easily) I own all your minds.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

However, I'm willing to post a pic of my mug and prove my background and athletic feats that are easily verifiable. I'am also willing to post a video of me benching two plates a side tomorrow. Just in the interests of fair play. I think you are either obese or morbidly obese with substance abuse issues. I would like you to post a current picture to prove tomorrow's date and then we can see who is talking out their ass in this thread and who isn't.
That is the schtick. TDK gets on here in a drunken stupor, embarrasses himself, then he and all of his lapdoggies claim victory as if they are fooling anyone.

I have gotten sooo deep inside your head that you literally wished death on me... how embarrassing that you would let an "alleged" alcoholic own you like a bitch.

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

swampgator wrote:

Grizz is pissed because I beat him down in a BB debate... so he's allowing his emotions to get the best of him, and resorting to personal attacks (accusing me of being an alcoholic... lol... really??).

Anyway... as noted... I have nothing to prove to any of you. You can go on thinking whatever you wish... and I'll just kick back and continue to laugh at how badly (and easily) I own all your minds.

Everyone knows you are on the sauce. You are a bitter old man.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rileymartin wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

I have gotten sooo deep inside your head that you literally wished death on me... how embarrassing that you would let an "alleged" alcoholic own you like a bitch.

You aren't fooling anyone gramps.