Looks like Trump is chickening out...

Talk about anything here.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Re: Looks like Trump is chickening out...

Post by Titan18 »

Harris has already declined two debates. If she wanted another one so badly why did she decline not only Fox but another Democrat friendly platform in nbc?

Why has she also declined every press conference request?
Can someone actually tell me if the nominee for a major party never had one press conference?
xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:51 pm
Shill Jackson wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:45 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:34 pm It's soooooo obvious (to anyone with even an average IQ) that Trump is saying no debate on purpose... he's waiting for Tamale, Tampon Tim, the mainstream media-slime and all the brainwashed simps (like riley) to make this front page headline news, calling him a coward, etc.

THEN...

At just the right moment he's going to counter, and ACCEPT another debate under HIS terms (since the first 2 were under Brandon/Tamale/DemonRat terms).

THEN...

It's a win/win... either Tamale accepts his terms (meaning neutral moderators at FOX or Newsmax) OR she declines and the tables are turned, making her look like the gutless coward.

:lol: at riley, shill, etc. thinking Trump can be outsmarted by a bunch of Commie Lefties.

:trumplol:
Harris called for another debate BEFORE this debate.
and any debate is based on terms that both candidates agree to.
I don't believe she did BUT regardless... why won't she debate on FOX (or Newsmax, or some other Conservative, or more middle-of-the-road news outlet)? Trump agreed to enter the wolves den TWICE already. Surely if Tamale is as big and bad as the lamestream media is trying to make her out to be, she should have no problem debating at any venue, hosted by any party.

Right?

And on that note... how come your girl has STILL. yet to take questions from the press??? What's she hiding, exactly?
Expect crickets from him, he's a total sycophant to the Dem party. Ignorant clown.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Titan18 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:42 pm Harris has already declined two debates. If she wanted another one so badly why did she decline not only Fox but another Democrat friendly platform in nbc?

Can someone actually tell me if the nominee for a major party never had one press conference?
No need.
The goal is to just allow Trump to keep discrediting himself every time he open his mouth
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:29 am
Titan18 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:42 pm Harris has already declined two debates. If she wanted another one so badly why did she decline not only Fox but another Democrat friendly platform in nbc?

No need.
The goal is to just allow Trump to keep discrediting himself every time he open his mouth
So basically you want a President that is terrified to hold a press conference and that you know nothing about… just as long as the orange man doesn’t win?

Maximum fucking autism :kg:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Fatso continues to confirm why he (and millions of other simple-minded idiots in America) should never be allowed to vote.
Spoiler:
PS: Fat, stoned and stupid is no way for you to continue to go through life, artman. Get your shit together already.
:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."