“Easter Worshippers”

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: “Easter Worshippers”

Post by LNS »

The Bible literally considers Christianity a religion. Some drunk queer on AG does not.

One of them is wrong.

:shaq:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Madnessssss wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:Christianity is a religion, retard. Those are different variants of it. Just like Judaism is a religion and there's orthodox, conservative, hacidic, Jews for Jesus, and other variants of that too.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Wrong, you atheist fool. Man used the faith in Christ(ianity) as a means to create various spin-off "religions" designed for per$onal gain.
I'm an idiot
Yes, I know.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote:The Bible literally considers Christianity a religion. Some drunk queer on AG does not.

One of them is wrong.

Who wrote the Bible, numb nuts?

:verdum:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

LNS wrote:The Bible literally considers Christianity a religion. Some drunk queer on AG does not.

One of them is wrong.

What difference does that make, thedangerousfaggot?

There’s literally tons of resources online stating that Christianity is a religion.

Christianity is an Abrahamic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, as described in the New Testament. Its adherents, known as Christians, believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and savior of all people, whose coming as the Messiah was prophesied in the Old Testament.

You’re not a smart guy, don’t start acting like one now.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

The coordinated choice of words was the interesting part.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote:

One of them is wrong.

What difference does that make, thedangerousfaggot?

There’s literally tons of resources online stating that Christianity is a religion.

Christianity is an Abrahamic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, as described in the New Testament. Its adherents, known as Christians, believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and savior of all people, whose coming as the Messiah was prophesied in the Old Testament.

You’re not a smart guy, don’t start acting like one now.
Tons of resources and mama's boy chooses Wiki.

:L

Get this through your head, simp: Religion is "man-made". (Christ)ianity is based on faith.

Now get mad, and go clean some toilets before you get fired again.

:pjaxlol:

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Christianity is the world's biggest religion, with about 2.1 billion followers worldwide.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/christianity/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Christianity is the most widely practiced religion in the world, with more than 2 billion followers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.histor ... ristianity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Christianity, major religion, stemming from the life, teachings, and death of Jesus of Nazareth (the Christ, or the Anointed One of God) in the 1st century CE.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Christianity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

”Christianity isn’t a religion.”

-thedrunkfaggot

One of those ^^^ sources is wrong. :lol:
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

WTH is an easter worshipper anyways lol
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Conservatives: SjW’s are snowflakes.

Also Conservatives: REeeeeee it’s Christians not Easter worshipperzzzz
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Ali Natural wrote:Conservatives: SjW’s are snowflakes.

Also Conservatives: REeeeeee it’s Christians not Easter worshipperzzzz
You're a Ramadan Worshipper.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote:Christianity is the world's biggest religion, with about 2.1 billion followers worldwide.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/christianity/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Christianity is the most widely practiced religion in the world, with more than 2 billion followers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.histor ... ristianity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Christianity, major religion, stemming from the life, teachings, and death of Jesus of Nazareth (the Christ, or the Anointed One of God) in the 1st century CE.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Christianity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

”Christianity isn’t a religion.”

-thedrunkfaggot

One of those ^^^ sources is wrong. :lol:

Someone is massively triggered... ^^^^ ...and very simple-minded.

:booker:

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Passover Worshippers control the media.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

zombiesonics wrote:Image
:haha2:
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Madnessssss wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:Passover Worshippers control the media.
No Jew would ever be triggered by the term Passover worshippers if something happened at a temple on Passover. Because we are not pussies

LOL what? Jews cry more about discrimination and anti-Semitism more than every other group of people combined.

Muh 6 gorillion!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Madnessssss wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:Passover Worshippers control the media.
No Jew would ever be triggered by the term Passover worshippers if something happened at a temple on Passover. Because we are not pussies

(((they))) definitely would be
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

In a totally unexpected twist, they are no longer “Easter Worshippers”, but are now Christians.

67E681CC-E5C0-4BB1-B15D-8EA7E5A1EFFE.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

ripper76 wrote:In a totally unexpected twist, they are no longer “Easter Worshippers”, but are now Christians.

67E681CC-E5C0-4BB1-B15D-8EA7E5A1EFFE.png
:banderas: