Why do people get so worked up over everything posted on Facebook becoming public?

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Why do people get so worked up over everything posted on Facebook becoming public?

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:If your mom is any indication, you don't have many years left of being able to function without aid. Factoring in your weight and lifestyle, I'd be very concerned if I were you.
I have a loooooong life ahead of me actually...unlike you who will no doubt take your own life when your wife walks out o you and when you realize life isnt all fun and games and...
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: Why do people get so worked up over everything posted on Facebook becoming public?

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Karl and Arty both got confused on House/Kub LOL
It's those dang avatars.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Artman comes off as somebody who is sexually inactive.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

90+ replies in his own thread.

Exactly what ElFabulist was longing for.

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
It's those dang avatars.
Gaskills accountant is popular.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:Artman comes off as somebody who is sexually inactive.
I am, as of this morning

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

All this time I thought it was GasKill
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

lol@artmans mom not even being able to change a lightbulb

Classico
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Tell the truth Artman.

You went to your mom's house next door so she could cook you breakfast didn't you?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

So...

Artman's mom had her own practice. I think his dad was a doctor? I think his brother is a doctor? He went to an exclusive private high school. And his family stuck close together in Florida. So education and family and striving for success seems important to them.

This isn't a post to rip Artman for being a painter. Good for him to follow his dreams. It's not even to rip him for his couch-sitting hobbies.

But I'm sure his obviously hard-working, goal-oriented family love that their beloved Uncle Arty spends thousands of hours sitting on his couch smoking dank weed, watching 1980 movie marathons and picking fights with strange men who hate him online instead of being with his own family.

[Note: Arty, don't lie now. I know that you and your brother don't see eye to eye on this stuff. So don't claim he's totally supportive.]
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:So...

Artman's mom had her own practice. I think his dad was a doctor? I think his brother is a doctor? He went to an exclusive private high school. And his family stuck close together in Florida. So education and family and striving for success seems important to them.

This isn't a post to rip Artman for being a painter. Good for him to follow his dreams. It's not even to rip him for his couch-sitting hobbies.

But I'm sure his obviously hard-working, goal-oriented family love that their beloved Uncle Arty spends thousands of hours sitting on his couch smoking dank weed, watching 1980 movie marathons and picking fights with strange men who hate him online instead of being with his own family.

[Note: Arty, don't lie now. I know that you and your brother don't see eye to eye on this stuff. So don't claim he's totally supportive.]
Fail.

He's barely here. He's just ultra-efficient.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:

Fail.

He's barely here. He's just ultra-efficient.

That's right. I forgot that angle.

Abe BTFO.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I out earned my attorney sister last year....and will again this year...
Mynparents always instilled to us to follow our dreams and do what we love...and we have...nobody is down on anybody and my brother and I get along great....he gives me free dental work and I get him free weed...even though itnlasts him forever qnd hes just a weekend warrior two hit anihilation....actually he barely puffs but always has a little stash so he can puff in the garage when the kids are asleep on weekends and his hot wife smomes ber two cigs a week while they drink craft beers and listen to music...if they arent out or on vacation or something

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:

Mynparents always instilled to us to follow our dreams and do what we love...and we have...nobody is down on anybody and my brother and I get along great....he gives me free dental work and I get him free weed...even though itnlasts him forever qnd hes just a weekend warrior two hit anihilation....actually he barely puffs but always has a little stash so he can puff in the garage when the kids are asleep on weekends and his hot wife smomes ber two cigs a week while they drink craft beers and listen to music...if they arent out or on vacation or something

sorry, your typing is too terrible and your family is too boring for me to follow that.

but it's great to know your dreams include posting here for thousands of hours. Cool!
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

elartman1973 wrote:

Does your sister attorney need to help paying utility bills as well?
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Artman comes off as a really stupid person. Typical brown laborer.
Cluelessness...typical of a pampered pompous silver spooned jew brat that hasnt worked for jack shit ever in his life....no reslect for you or your weak generation
I didn't know house was jewish? Artman you really do come off as a pretty stupid brown laborer, but is that such a bad thing?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Titan18 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Niether of us do

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

elartman1973 wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Niether of us do
I'm glad you got your budget under control.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Fat tits referring to his sister-in-law as "hot", Jesus Christ what a brown pig
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Fat tits referring to his sister-in-law as "hot", Jesus Christ what a brown pig
Yeah, that's about as Trump referring to his daughter "as a hot piece of ass (or something like that).....What a bunch of pigs! :L