Kevin Durant...are you serious?

Talk about anything here.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Kevin Durant...are you serious?

Post by Robceltsfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:I always said that Baby Mamba was destined for greatness.

You are clairvoyant though.

That situation is similar to the time you said Artman was going to overeat at lunch and the time you said Clevetown would suck a guy's cock in a dark seedy alley and cry himself to sleep afterwards.
First lunch, or second lunch?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

That situation is similar to the time you said Artman was going to overeat at lunch and the time you said Clevetown would suck a guy's cock in a dark seedy alley and cry himself to sleep afterwards.
If you've been paying attention, you've noted that I have predicted Baby Mamba's career to a T up until this point.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

kobeunderbite wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

If you've been paying attention, you've noted that I have predicted Baby Mamba's career to a T up until this point.

Please stop calling Durant that. He's far better at scoring (and pretty much everything else) than Kobe is/was.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

kobeunderbite wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I know. Just like you said Clevetown would go to a third-rate club in his 3rd rate second home and pick up a guy in the bathroom, bring him outside, suck him off and then retreat in shame to his cold fish wife before curling up in a ball and crying himself to sleep with a bible tucked under his arm and semen plastered all over his $500 jacket.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I know. Just like you said Clevetown would go to a third-rate club in his 3rd rate second home and pick up a guy in the bathroom, bring him outside, suck him off and then retreat in shame to his cold fish wife before curling up in a ball and crying himself to sleep with a bible tucked under his arm and semen plastered all over his $500 jacket.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

kobeunderbite wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote: If you've been paying attention, you've noted that I have predicted Baby Mamba's career to a T up until this point.

You moved. It was right there!