LeBum's tantrum after watching the replay of Plums owning

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: LeBum's tantrum after watching the replay of Plums ownin

Post by Da Stars. »

zombiesonics wrote:Lebron got fouled twice. He just hasn't been getting calls this year.

:sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :stephena: :skip: :stfu:
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

LeEntitlement Generation.

You can't always get what you want.
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

The refs never call him out for using the off-arm shove so it all evens out in the end.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

This morning (on one of the Chicago radio stations) they discussed LeWhiningBitch's cowardly hissy fit, and how they felt he was purposely over-doing his act in the hopes that LeRefs will award him all the calls once the playoffs start.

How sad and pathetic is that...

WoW... !!!
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

you see a crybaby I see a passionate player who is indignant at what he perceives as a blown call. take that LeBron haters.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Maybe that was a foul. :noidea: I would love to see the refs call LeBron for traveling and his stiff arms. But that is not going to happen.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:This morning (on one of the Chicago radio stations) they discussed LeWhiningBitch's cowardly hissy fit, and how they felt he was purposely over-doing his act in the hopes that LeRefs will award him all the calls once the playoffs start.

How sad and pathetic is that...

WoW... !!!
That's probably the case. It's worked before.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

AtiliusRegulus wrote:you see a crybaby I see a passionate player who is indignant at what he perceives as a blown call. take that LeBron haters.

LeWhiner was showing up the refs... he should get fined and (maybe even) suspended for 1 game.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

:leflop: :leflop: :leflop: :leflop: :leflop:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:you see a crybaby I see a passionate player who is indignant at what he perceives as a blown call. take that LeBron haters.

LeWhiner was showing up the refs... he should get fined and (maybe even) suspended for 1 game.
I remember in the 2011 season when Miami was on a losing streak. LA came to town. The game was tight. Kobe had the ball for the last minute. Wade hacked Kobe and it was a no call. Heat escaped with the win. Kobe threw a mini tantrum.
[youtube]c8CJl0fIU4k[/youtube]
Kobe= LeWhiner
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Where did Kobe whine? I didn't see it in that video.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:

I remember in the 2011 season when Miami was on a losing streak. LA came to town. The game was tight. Kobe had the ball for the last minute. Wade hacked Kobe and it was a no call. Heat escaped with the win. Kobe threw a mini tantrum.
[youtube]c8CJl0fIU4k[/youtube]

Kobe= LeWhiner
I agree... Kobe did more than his share of crying like a baby. Doesn't excuse LeWhiner's behavior though.

dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

Kingcarl24 wrote:I'm a Lebron fan and I say good block. It would have been a terrible call to end a game on. Man up and finish the shot.
A LeBronafite.
LALakersboy24.7
Rookie

Post by LALakersboy24.7 »

"The key to Immortality is living a life worth remembering"
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

According to the King James rule book, that was clearly a foul (if not technical) against King James.