LeBum's tantrum after watching the replay of Plums owning

Talk about anything here.
Incognito
All-Time Great

LeBum's tantrum after watching the replay of Plums owning

Post by Incognito »

him

:sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: Image :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron:
Last edited by Incognito on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: LeBum's tantrum after watching the reply of Plums owning

Post by kobeunderbite »

Lol @ LeCryBaby
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I love the kid mimicking Lebron after he waits to see how he'll react.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: LeBum's tantrum after watching the replay of Plums ownin

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Entitlement.

He's a superstar of all superstars. He gets that call nearly every time. It's actually good for the league that he doesn't get that call EVERY time.

Accept it humbly and move on.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Kingcarl24 wrote:I love the kid mimicking Lebron after he waits to see how he'll react.
That little aspie is more of a Heat fan than the sorry excuses here. :noidea:
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

I watched Inside the NBA, they all said Plums blocked the shot. Hand is a part of the ball. He got the ball first. Deal with LeBaldy.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Incognito wrote:him

:sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: Image :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron:
ROFL, the dude on the left, sitting back, not giving a shit. Dude even starts clapping. Not a single fuk was given.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

thatoothpick45 wrote:I watched Inside the NBA, they all said Plums blocked the shot. Hand is a part of the ball. He got the ball first. Deal with LeBaldy.
It's quite clear from the replay he actually makes contact with the ball first and after it goes a jar his hand collides into Beta's hand. The guy and his legions of bandwagon fans are massive whiners.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Check out that clip more closely. You're going to see something even more remarkable. And it's there for all of eternity:

Ricky Rubio scored 23 points and outscored Kevin Love last night? WTF???
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Check out that clip more closely. You're going to see something even more remarkable. And it's there for all of eternity:

Ricky Rubio scored 23 points and outscored Kevin Love last night? WTF???

Had the GIF started a few seconds sooner, you'd see the Wolves beat the Spurs. Also a rarity.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I'm a Lebron fan and I say good block. It would have been a terrible call to end a game on. Man up and finish the shot.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

He got ball first so it's clean but if he slapped hand first then it's a foul. Hand is part of the ball is somewhat untrue. If a guy slaps down to steal the ball and gets all hand it's not a steal, it's a foul.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

deezna10 wrote:He got ball first so it's clean but if he slapped hand first then it's a foul. Hand is part of the ball is somewhat untrue. If a guy slaps down to steal the ball and gets all hand it's not a steal, it's a foul.
I did research on this because I got in an argument with a buddy of mine about this very thing. If your hand is on the ball and it's slapped, it is not a foul. The problem is that if there is a loud slapping sound, the foul will almost ALWAYS be called a foul.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:He got ball first so it's clean but if he slapped hand first then it's a foul. Hand is part of the ball is somewhat untrue. If a guy slaps down to steal the ball and gets all hand it's not a steal, it's a foul.
I did research on this because I got in an argument with a buddy of mine about this very thing. If your hand is on the ball and it's slapped, it is not a foul. The problem is that if there is a loud slapping sound, the foul will almost ALWAYS be called a foul.
Should always be called a foul. What's the difference when someone is shooting the ball and the guy hits their hand as it's still on their follow through? His hand is still part of the ball but that's a foul every time.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

deezna10 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Should always be called a foul. What's the difference when someone is shooting the ball and the guy hits their hand as it's still on their follow through? His hand is still part of the ball but that's a foul every time.
What you described would be a foul because the ball is out of their hands. If I'm driving through traffic though and have the ball in both hands, if someone slaps my hand while it's on the ball and it makes a loud slapping sound, it shouldn't be called a foul according to the rules.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Lebron got fouled twice. He just hasn't been getting calls this year.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
What you described would be a foul because the ball is out of their hands. If I'm driving through traffic though and have the ball in both hands, if someone slaps my hand while it's on the ball and it makes a loud slapping sound, it shouldn't be called a foul according to the rules.
No i'm saying if the guy with the ball is saying he's doing a running floater for example and the guy slaps the palm of his hand as he's got the ball on his finger tips about to let it go. That's a foul 100% even when the ball is on his fingers. Why not a foul if someone slaps the shit out of your hand to steal the ball?
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

deezna10 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
deezna10 wrote: Should always be called a foul. What's the difference when someone is shooting the ball and the guy hits their hand as it's still on their follow through? His hand is still part of the ball but that's a foul every time.
No i'm saying if the guy with the ball is saying he's doing a running floater for example and the guy slaps the palm of his hand as he's got the ball on his finger tips about to let it go. That's a foul 100% even when the ball is on his fingers. Why not a foul if someone slaps the shit out of your hand to steal the ball?
I'm just telling you what the rule says. The refs all call it differently and I can't think of a case where you hear a loud slap and a foul wasn't called.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
I'm just telling you what the rule says. The refs all call it differently and I can't think of a case where you hear a loud slap and a foul wasn't called.
Yeah i hear you. I've never typically had a foul not called when someone slaps at the ball and makes all hand contact they almost always call it.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

I can feel it in my Plums.