Just heard it on my local sports talk radio, DURANT thinking Lakers!

Talk about anything here.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Re: Just heard it on my local sports talk radio, DURANT thinking Lakers!

Post by sportswise1 »

thatoothpick45 wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:
Westbrook will follow him within a year. He's an LA kid, played his HS b-ball in SoCal andhis college ball at U C LLLLLLLLLLLLLL A! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
so you actually think Durant and Westbrook will simply leave the Thunder and both join the same team?
not even remotely plausible
Why wouldn't they?
can you name the last time any two superstars went to the same team as FA and not in a trade?
even with the glut of money the Lakers have -they couldn't afford those two without a major trade
sportswise1
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Bulls and Magic "fans" mad as shit lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

sportswise1 wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
so you actually think Durant and Westbrook will simply leave the Thunder and both join the same team?
not even remotely plausible
Why wouldn't they?
can you name the last time any two superstars went to the same team as FA and not in a trade?
even with the glut of money the Lakers have -they couldn't afford those two without a major trade

Uhh, LeBron and Bosh? You fucking RETARD!
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Good god Sportsclit :L
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:
Why wouldn't they?

Uhh, LeBron and Bosh? You fucking RETARD!
Bosh was not a superstar
sportswise1
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

Welcome to LA Durant!

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Lolol..youre so damn dumb...durant hates the media and has been playing them for a couple years now...fucking sucker...
Lol at thinking durant would got to a downgraded situation..you really are stupid
FatBoy is steaming. In 1 single swoop the Lakers will become major players again and the Tragic will be back in the lottery.

Get mad.
Lol..even with durant the lakers wouldnt make the playoffs you idiot....and hes not going to the lakers anyhow...and the magic will easily be in the playoffs next year..the lakers definitely wont be a threat at all....steaming?????
We are all laughing at you morons

Even with Durant, the Lakers don't make the playoffs

-ElArtman1973

:booker:
Buckets
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Buckets »

Congrats! Hopefully the Lakers learned from their pitch last year with Aldridge that LA does not in fact sell itself
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Buckets wrote:Congrats! Hopefully the Lakers learned from their pitch last year with Aldridge that LA does not in fact sell itself

The Lakers had the opposite problem in that meeting, in that they tried very hard to sell "LA", as opposed to the Lakers organization.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

King Deez wrote:Good god Sportsclit :L
Bosh came in a sign and trade deal -not as an unrestricted FA
so now what the fuck do you have to say-you blithering idiot piece of chicken shit?

this poor nitwit pretends to know anything bait basketball but is afraid to debate on any subject
sportswise1
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

sportswise1 wrote:
so now what the fuck do you have to say-you blithering idiot piece of chicken shit?

this poor nitwit pretends to know anything bait basketball but is afraid to debate on any subject

Lifetime username bet that Bosh was an unrestricted free agent in 2010? If he was unrestricted I control your username for life, if he wasn't you get mine. Deal?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

I just don't see any reason why a player like Durant would want to take 5-steps back in his career by joining a 17-win team... it would be a suicide move for a guy who KNOWS his legacy is garbage without a ring (and there's no chance he wins one in LA, unless he joins the Clippers that is).
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

Lifetime username bet that Bosh was an unrestricted free agent in 2010? If he was unrestricted I control your username for life, if he wasn't you get mine. Deal?

Can't believe I'm doing this, but I don't believe Sporty is saying Bosh wasn't an UFA. What he is merely saying is regardless of the FA status, he went to Miami in a S&T. Which is true.

"Joining the Heat[edit]

Bosh joined the Heat in 2010
After the 2009–10 season was over, there was much speculation over whether coveted free agents such as LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Bosh would sign with new teams for the 2010–11 season. Bosh was active on the social media front, posting his thoughts on Twitter and having a documentary crew record his meetings with the teams interested in signing him. On July 10, 2010, Bosh officially completed a sign-and-trade deal with the Miami Heat, teaming up with Wade and James"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Bosh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

Can't believe I'm doing this, but I don't believe Sporty is saying Bosh wasn't an UFA. What he is merely saying is regardless of the FA status, he went to Miami in a S&T. Which is true.

"Joining the Heat[edit]

After the 2009–10 season was over, there was much speculation over whether coveted free agents such as LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Bosh would sign with new teams for the 2010–11 season. Bosh was active on the social media front, posting his thoughts on Twitter and having a documentary crew record his meetings with the teams interested in signing him. On July 10, 2010, Bosh officially completed a sign-and-trade deal with the Miami Heat, teaming up with Wade and James"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Bosh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He will use this as an out now but that IS what he was saying (that he wasn't an unrestricted FA).
Buckets
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Buckets »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Buckets wrote:Congrats! Hopefully the Lakers learned from their pitch last year with Aldridge that LA does not in fact sell itself

The Lakers had the opposite problem in that meeting, in that they tried very hard to sell "LA", as opposed to the Lakers organization.
That's what I was eluding to. The team tried hard to pitch the city and its opportunities because they thought the Lakers would sell itself due to its historic impact on the NBA.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

"Joining the Heat[edit]

He will use this as an out now but that IS what he was saying (that he wasn't an unrestricted FA).

Not using it as an out at all- I think I was wrong as Bosh being an UFA -but it was in fact sign and trade deal which was the point I made about how he came to the heat
sportswise1
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Who's going to be his sidekick? DeRozan? Whiteside?

D'angelo
DeRozan??
Durant
Simmons
Whiteside??

Bench: Clarkson, Randle, Williams

JESUS.... I guess the big question is can coach Luke make it work??

:arnold:
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Who's going to be his sidekick? DeRozan? Whiteside?

D'angelo
DeRozan??
Durant
Simmons
Whiteside??

if you think all those guys are going to been the LAKERS, you know even less BB than you do about boxing.
sportswise1
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

sportswise1 wrote:

D'angelo
DeRozan??
Durant
Simmons
Whiteside??

if you think all those guys are going to been the LAKERS, you know even less BB than you do about boxing.

Quit looking for an argument, Mr Board Retard. If you're a Lakers fan, then start showing some optimism.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

D'angelo
DeRozan??
Durant
Simmons
Whiteside??

Quit looking for an argument, Mr Board Retard. If you're a Lakers fan, then start showing some optimism.
you think what i posted is incorrect and they will get all those guys?
I'm a realistic/hopeful Laker fan who thinks they'll improve next year but I"m not a crazy, unrealistic "Homer" like you
sportswise1