Heat now 25-6 with Wade on the floor...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Heat now 25-6 with Wade on the floor...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

7-6 without him.

LeWoW...!!
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Re: Heat now 25-6 with Wade on the floor...

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Their margin of victory was actually greater than the amount of points he scored.

12>8.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Not trolling, serious question. Any updates on Rose's availability for late in the year/playoffs? Since LA is tanking I've adopted the Bulls as my team for the year.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

fpliii wrote:Not trolling, serious question. Any updates on Rose's availability for late in the year/playoffs? Since LA is tanking I've adopted the Bulls as my team for the year.

I read he has a antibiotic resistant yeast infection.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

fpliii wrote:Not trolling, serious question. Any updates on Rose's availability for late in the year/playoffs? Since LA is tanking I've adopted the Bulls as my team for the year.

Naaa, no updates... and quite honestly I don't expect he will return this year for the simple fact that Deng was traded. In other words I truly believe if the Bulls had any intention of bringing Rose back this year they would have kept Deng and made a run at the Championship.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Deng. Fo' real?
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.